Christine and clen

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm in for a good ride with this one. I started a low dose of clen today mainly for cutting up a little bit. However the headaches and muscle cramps from this are a real pain.

I'm on taurine but I'm still cramping any advice? As well as what is the best painkiller for headaches that won't interfere with muscle gain. Tylenol only? I'm not on anything anabolic anymore so I dont have to worry about the effects on my liver with tylenol. I have one of the greatest trainers around and I research, but its nice to have multiple opinions.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Use Albuterol instead:D Much nicer ride, about the same level of fat loss just a little slower.

Poseidon might help the cramps as taurine only covers the potassium end of things and cramps are Calcium-magnesium-potasium related.

You could back off on the dose a little for a few days so you can build a little tolerance first.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
me too sista. lets see some good advice.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've always noticed the cramps with clen, usually my muscles feel very sore and I get charlie horses in weird places on it, for example my jaw, which was VERY painful. Another thing is my endurance is shot while using it and takes time to recover after words which really sucks. How much taurine are you taking, you might not be taking enough of it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Why does the title have the name Christine in it???

I thought Crader was a guy?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol no that is me in my avi. all woman! I'm taking a teaspoon of bulk taurine. I'm also on DCP and heard that the pottasium pyrovate(sp) would help with that.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Why does the title have the name Christine in it???

I thought Crader was a guy?
hahahahaha
the first time i met her in the chat i was thinking the same thing.

but i found out the hard way that she was a she

Shes really nice and caring person

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
lol no that is me in my avi. all woman! I'm taking a teaspoon of bulk taurine. I'm also on DCP and heard that the pottasium pyrovate(sp) would help with that.
howlong have you been using dcp. could you explain this to me thanks

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay well i had to cut way back as it had some nasty sides. The puking and heart racing was to much at 3 drops. So considering the 36 hour half life, I'm doing one drop a day or maybe every other day.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good luck, christine!

i'll be down in C-town soon.......we should all meet up. I tried before and d just stood me up..........something about a "business meeting" :frustrate

:thumbsup:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i didnt know you were dsades property?! That explains the cookies in the middle of the night. Dsade is like santa claus!!! lol.

when you say off anabolics, what were you on?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i didnt know you were dsades property?! That explains the cookies in the middle of the night. Dsade is like santa claus!!! lol.

when you say off anabolics, what were you on?
Property definitely not, more like I own him. And yes he is getting chubby like Santa..lol I took Havoc for about a month but when I added 11-oxo to it it started to make my voice scratchy so I quit all of them. I'm currently looking for something female friendly to gain muscle and strength for the Olympia.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
oh and I finally got the right dose for it. I was gaining strength on back day and was up to 90lbs for 6 reps on pulldowns. However after an hour into the gym it makes you sick as your heart rate elevates. So with the heart rate rise do you really need a bunch of cardio on it?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Crader, I like the new sig...you seem to answer that question a lot...i think it will make things easier :D

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ahh - I see.

Anyway - clen is some nasty stuff. Be careful with it. I'll never take it orally again. Too many cramps and heart beat was too high.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Ahh - I see.

Anyway - clen is some nasty stuff. Be careful with it. I'll never take it orally again. Too many cramps and heart beat was too high.
If not orally then how? is it injectable? I've never heard this.

Or are you talking about topically?...cuz that makes sense.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know you can make a transdermal topical out of it. I just wonder if it is systemic then and you feel the same way as taking it orally. If I dose it light for now then I seem to be okay. As long as I eat as soon as I get hungry it seems to keep the nausea at bay.

Oddly my strength is up I was able to do some of the same weights Matt was doing for at least 7 reps on back day. It felt very good to increase those weights. I had 7 reps of 90lbs on pulldowns

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal, PI.

Pretty famous to add clen to Lipoderm. TONS of threads here on it.

C - if you use a local carrier (like Lipo), then it won't be systematic - only local.

I had no real effects when I (shortly) used Lipo-Y with clen.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok well then sides are getting better so I added a bit of T3 in to stir it up a bit!!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks mace and chad I'm gaining strength with it as well so I'm hooked!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to love this stuff. Keeps me awake all day!!! That gives me hours more to cause trouble all day:) I'm starting to grow immune to my dose again so its time to up it again. It seems to be working well with the T# but I'm losing muscle with it:( Any suggestions on gaining muscle without dropping the clen. I'll drop the T3 if I have to. I'm all about getting a nice muscular fitness look

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to love this stuff. Keeps me awake all day!!! That gives me hours more to cause trouble all day:) I'm starting to grow immune to my dose again so its time to up it again. It seems to be working well with the T# but I'm losing muscle with it:( Any suggestions on gaining muscle without dropping the clen. I'll drop the T3 if I have to. I'm all about getting a nice muscular fitness look
Havoc/Test/Anavar with high dose D-bol?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Wow, interesting thread. Clen and T3 scares me, lol.

Don't forget to check out Emo's thread.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm up to 3 drops of clen now with no sides. I may drop the T3 unless I can find something to build muscle for women?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No i feel fine, minus some headaches. But I'm partial to migraines anyway. I doubt there is any BP issues.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm the only thing in the world that can cause her pulse to race.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
anavar huh? girls do love some winny and some anny..

But the migranes are a sign of high BP, even if you are suspetable to migranes. You should have one of those BP things in the house (manual ones are like 20 bucks and the machines can be as low as 30). They're great to have and give you peice of mind.

This past Friday I jsut checked mine and I'm like 100/65...but I know in the past it's been over 135/90

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will look into that. I want to lean out but see that nicely muscled look also.

I check my blood pressure every now and then in the stores. Its been fine so far. I'll look into getting one .

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will look into that. I want to lean out but see that nicely muscled look also.

I check my blood pressure every now and then in the stores. Its been fine so far. I'll look into getting one .
So we can help best, how about posting some pics?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace you have seen me in real life...why would you want pics?? You should know better
LOL! o make all the other boys happy! :thumbsup:

if you are like most women, you prolly feel you are worse off than you actually are..........post the pics, let the guys swoon over you and tell you how great your body is and then dsade can feel better knowing all these guys want his wife and you can feel better knowing that you truly look better than you think you do...............:thumbsup:

(now, that is assuming alot):lol:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay Mace you win, let me go to the gym tonight and find something to take pics in and I'll have them up by Thursday.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Okay Mace you win, let me go to the gym tonight and find something to take pics in and I'll have them up by Thursday.
Something to take pics in...who needs that?

:lol:

Just kidding...I don't want Matt to kick my ass...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL! o make all the other boys happy! :thumbsup:

if you are like most women, you prolly feel you are worse off than you actually are..........post the pics, let the guys swoon over you and tell you how great your body is and then dsade can feel better knowing all these guys want his wife and you can feel better knowing that you truly look better than you think you do...............:thumbsup:

(now, that is assuming alot):lol:
All I have to do is take her out in public, and watch everyone turn to stare.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
All I have to do is take her out in public, and watch everyone turn to stare.
Then I beat you up and raid the nutraplanet facilities of all it's RPM and Cycle Support. Bwahaha. :duel: