Tell me if this Epi cycle looks good, please. Trying to learn.

NolaJR

Awards
Hi, thanks for looking and any advice you might be able to give. I have been lurking for a while and learning and I would like to know what I should tweak or outright change to make this cycle better. Mainly I am trying to learn for now while I am trying to get my diet nailed down, then I want to try this out. Tell me what you think. I have already ordered most of this stuff and I will not start until I am certain everything looks good and I am confident with dosages and such.

Week 1-4:
Epi 10/30/40/40 ramping up first week and continuing if all feels well.

PCT week 5-8:
Torem 120mg 2 days, 90mg 5 days/75mg 5 days, 60mg 2 days/
60mg 7 days, 30mg till its gone

Rebound Reloaded 0/1 a day/2 a day/2 a day

Creatine 5g a day, 2.5 b4 w/o and 2.5 after each week

DHEA starting week 3 @ 200mg and tapering down to 25mg

BCAA's starting week 4 thoughout PCT

Super Cissus/Cycle Support/Multi Vit./Fish oil all 8 weeks

I also ordered some Activate, how/should I work this in or should I just wait and do the stack with the left over RR later on? I have not been able to find much info on this. How long should I wait after the cycle ends before doing this, I was thinking 8 weeks.

I really appreciate any help, and I am trying to learn. I would be elated to gain 10 lbs of LBM and keep it, of course more would be even better. So, critique my cycle and tell me if I am missing anything or have too much of something else. Going to Hawaii in December for my 5 year wedding anniversary and I wanna add some size for the beach:cheers:

SwolE Mammoth

SwolE Mammoth

Awards
Hi, thanks for looking and any advice you might be able to give. I have been lurking for a while and learning and I would like to know what I should tweak or outright change to make this cycle better. Mainly I am trying to learn for now while I am trying to get my diet nailed down, then I want to try this out. Tell me what you think. I have already ordered most of this stuff and I will not start until I am certain everything looks good and I am confident with dosages and such.

Week 1-4:

post cycle therapy week 5-8:

BCAA's starting week 4 thoughout post cycle therapy

I also ordered some Activate, how/should I work this in or should I just wait and do the stack with the left over RR later on? I have not been able to find much info on this. How long should I wait after the cycle ends before doing this, I was thinking 8 weeks.

I really appreciate any help, and I am trying to learn. I would be elated to gain 10 lbs of LBM and keep it, of course more would be even better. So, critique my cycle and tell me if I am missing anything or have too much of something else. Going to Hawaii in December for my 5 year wedding anniversary and I wanna add some size for the beach:cheers:
epi dosages look good

only run tore for 4 weeks, not until bottle is gone. you want to return to homeostatis as quick as possible.

I would save the creatine for after the cycle. That's just how I do it though.

Drop the DHEA. If anything, you can add it during PCT.

I would use stinging nettle, horny goat during cycle only if your libido is lowered. You also looking into aspire36 by PAL.

You should be taking BCAA's everyday esp. after your workout, not only on cycle.

I don't think the cissus is necessary. At the same time, I don't know much about it. Doesn't it burn fat? You'll be dropping BF% with the epi for sure. I would take Retain during PCT.

The multi/fish oil/cycle support is pefect. What exactly is in cycle support? Is it a liver thing? I would add NAC/Milk thistle during cycle if it is not already in cycle support. I'd get some grapefruit juice and drink 16oz of that with the epi to aid in absorbtion.

NolaJR

Awards
only run tore for 4 weeks, not until bottle is gone. you want to return to homeostatis as quick as possible.
I should run out during the fourth week. If not I won't go past the seventh day of week 4.

I would save the creatine for after the cycle. That's just how I do it though.
Any particular reason why? Just curious.

Drop the DHEA. If anything, you can add it during post cycle therapy.
Drop it all together or just while on the epi? Or do you mean lower the dose? I was only gonna use it because I already have it.

I would use stinging nettle, horny goat during cycle only if your libido is lowered. You also looking into aspire36 by PAL.
The nettle is in the Cycle support. I will look in to the goat and aspire.

You should be taking BCAA's everyday esp. after your workout, not only on cycle.
Yeah, I need to get some more.

I don't think the cissus is necessary. At the same time, I don't know much about it. Doesn't it burn fat? You'll be dropping BF% with the epi for sure. I would take Retain during post cycle therapy.
The cissus is a cortisol blocker, I believe it will do the job of the retain but I am not sure. This was one of those things I am still fuzzy on. I already ordered the cissus so I would like to use it if I can but I will get some retian if I find it is not for the best.

What exactly is in cycle support? Is it a liver thing?
Milk Thistle, NAC, Hawthorn Berry, Policosonol, Celery Seed Extract, Idebenone an analog of CoQ10, Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Beta-Sitosterol

I'd get some grapefruit juice and drink 16oz of that with the epi to aid in absorbtion.
Gotcha.

Thanks for the quick reply. Reps to you.

Last edited:
Stoni9

Stoni9

Awards
agree....dont use creatine. i have a good feeling you're doing this cycle because of man boobs. since that is most likely the case, you'll want to see your results. creatine will most likely bloat you too much.

NolaJR

Awards
No gyno, this will be my first cycle. Hence why I am trying to be clear on everything before I start. I am 5'9" 185lbs with 18-20% BF. I hope to get to about the 195-200 range and lower BF a bit. Do you know if the supper cissus will be enough for cortisol control or should I get some retain instead? I also found that the activate is just nettle root so I don't think I will need it because its already in the cycle support. Thanks for the help.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use the DHEA on cycle if you have a drop in libido. I think this will really help in that area with this compound. I would NOT use it in PCT as it can be suppressive in higher doses.

benjwg

Awards

Week 1-4:

PCT week 5-8:

BCAA's starting week 4 thoughout PCT

Currently cycling this now, been through a 6 week AHv3+Epi cycle with 2 weeks left.

Seriosly... Do not bother with 10MG Epistane... I ramped up to 40MG within the first week and by week 2 things were feeling great!

Day1 was 10mg, day 2 20mg, day 3 30mg... before 1st week was up it was 40MG. I will finish last week 50MG

I have had no bad sides - go check what Ive put about my cycle it may benefit you in knowing what I dealt with that I didnt expect. anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/209976-ahv3-epi-cycle.html

Though if you are just trying to drop about 5 - 10% bodyfat, cardio is your friend... Epi wont help with the cardio... it has made mine worse...
Calf pumps get unbearable, faster heart rate, higher BP... for some people also lethargy...
This can kill your cardio

People do say that you lose BF on epi, I have only noticed maybe 1-2% lower.... Mainly lost a good amount of water weight which of course is temporary

Im about 12lb up since starting my cycle and eating like a horse... Kinda hard to lose BF with so much food intake for muscle mass.

I wish you the best of luck, please keep here updated so I can compare:)