- 07-20-2007, 03:56 PM
do you avoid or lower your intake while on cycle?
i'm currently on a superdrol/epi pulse, and would love to continue eating red meat. i normally eat about 16-20 oz.s every other day. i'm down to 8-12 every third day now.
i ate whatever i wanted last time i straight-cycled superdrol, and my hdl was a little low when i had bloodwork done. cholesterol and ldl were well below normal values. the bloodwork was done right after pct was finished though .
- 07-20-2007, 11:47 PM
What food you eat doesn't have that much to do with cholesterol levels in the short term. I wouldn't stop eating red meat during Superdrol because of cholesterol.
Regular red meat is pretty high in saturated fats, though, which isn't great for either staying lean or long-term heart health. But lean red meat (<10% fat) is great, IMO.
07-20-2007, 11:49 PM
I thought there wasn't any evidence to support dietary cholestrol having an impact on lipid levels directly... ?
07-21-2007, 12:26 AM
cool. i just had a 12 oz. prime rib at outback :bb3: .
yeah... i like red meat for bulking, and don't wanna give it up unnecessarily.
reps to you both.
08-03-2007, 10:18 PM
Steak and swordfish Last night....MmmMmmm.....Good stuff..
I would find life hard to live without steak....Tenderloin is actually pretty reasonable when you buy bulk and cook at the house...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doug8796 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2008, 05:22 PM
- By beebab in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2007, 12:57 AM
- By CDB in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2006, 01:05 PM
- By ironviking in forum Weight LossReplies: 21Last Post: 02-17-2004, 11:39 AM
- By Number 5 in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2003, 12:21 AM