red meat...

1. red meat...

do you avoid or lower your intake while on cycle?

i'm currently on a superdrol/epi pulse, and would love to continue eating red meat. i normally eat about 16-20 oz.s every other day. i'm down to 8-12 every third day now.

i ate whatever i wanted last time i straight-cycled superdrol, and my hdl was a little low when i had bloodwork done. cholesterol and ldl were well below normal values. the bloodwork was done right after pct was finished though .

2. What food you eat doesn't have that much to do with cholesterol levels in the short term. I wouldn't stop eating red meat during Superdrol because of cholesterol.

Regular red meat is pretty high in saturated fats, though, which isn't great for either staying lean or long-term heart health. But lean red meat (<10% fat) is great, IMO.
    •   

3. I thought there wasn't any evidence to support dietary cholestrol having an impact on lipid levels directly... ?

4. cool. i just had a 12 oz. prime rib at outback :bb3: .

yeah... i like red meat for bulking, and don't wanna give it up unnecessarily.

reps to you both.

5. Steak and swordfish Last night....MmmMmmm.....Good stuff..
    I would find life hard to live without steak....Tenderloin is actually pretty reasonable when you buy bulk and cook at the house...
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Red Meat.. How much is unneccesary
    By Doug8796 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 04:22 PM
  2. red meats linked to carcinogenesis
    By beebab in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 11:57 PM
  3. Red Meat and Coronary Heart Disease