First Cycle Ever!

WestCoast2008

Awards
Stats: 21, lifting for 7 yrs. 5'11 260. going to cut to 10-12% bf before starting my cycle, which will most likely leave me just under 250. I just want to figure out my cycle in advance. I'm planning on starting it in early September. Looking for vascular look main focus is crazy strength gains, lean mass is a definite plus.

I'm thinking of running this:

Wks 1-10 Testosterone Ethanate 250 mg/wk
Wks 1-10 Equipoise 400mg/wk
PCT
Nolvadex wks 11,12 40-50mg wk
wks 13,14 20-30mgs/wk
HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin
- wks 9-12, 2000 IU's every 5-6 days
Arimidex wks 11-14 .5mg/day

I originally was thinking about TEST prop. 100mg/a day
and adding either anavar-5 weeks to jump start it or
adding Trenbolone for 7 wks. But I talked to some more experienced guys and they recommended
keeping it light for my first cycle

smc252

Awards
  • Established
Is there any reason that you don't do the HCG twice a week at 250iu-500iu the whole cycle? Seems to make more sense to me, but to each their own.

Looks like fun man, enjoy the pump :dl:

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I do see your pct is kinda all over the place...pxt w/ nolv should begin 3-4 weeks after last EQ injection,and I'd agree the HCG is best during entire cycle...as mentioned before...although can be used PCT as well...also arimidex is not really a PCT AI,its more of a during the cycle/preventative Ai to control estrogen throught the cycle...not after,.5mg eod will be sufficient,also if your doing 400mg EQ then mine as well do 500mg Test...

Might want some clomid along w/ the nolv for PCT and run HCG throughout

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I do see your post cycle therapy is kinda all over the place...pxt w/ nolv should begin 3-4 weeks after last EQ injection,and I'd agree the HCG is best during entire cycle...as mentioned before...although can be used PCT as well...also arimidex is not really a PCT AI,its more of a during the cycle/preventative Ai to control estrogen throught the cycle...not after,.5mg eod will be sufficient,also if your doing 400mg EQ then mine as well do 500mg Test...

Agreed.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Isn't HCG suppressive and best only run during the cycle? Curious why I've read some people suggesting it during pct (or is it just tapered off during pxt if taken at that time?) What would be your reasoning for continuing it through pct?

HARDtotheCORE

Awards
I was under the impression that one should only run HCG towards the very end of the cycle, and in the beginning of PCT primarily because if it is utilized for the entire cycle, the leydig cells in the testes become desensitized to LH, thus fvcking your HPTA recovery, and your endocrine system. According to Anthony Roberts, he suggests to only use it Post cycle... i kind of agree with him. - HTTC

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
HTTC, there are many different methods for HCG usage.

WC, did you start running this yet? Because I'd extend/up the dosages of everything, stop EQ 1 week before the Test and begin PCT 2 weeks after your last injection.

Also, I like the idea of running HCG every Saturday/Sunday @ 250iu's each day.