Its GO time....well almost....like october...ish

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok since my 12 week pulse was cut short, WAY SHORT due to an injury and I haven't really trained in 3 weeks. My mind got a cookin'. Im looking at doing it big time this winter and heres how it looks. I get really ancy when I come up with ideas, thats kinda why I posted this 3months in advance. O and it gives me time to change things if need at a leasureley pace. Im a man of the people so let me know if I should change/add/delete anything.

Week 1-4:
-40mcg IGF-1 mon/wed/fri
-500mg Yellow Gold am/pre/post/before bed
-Primal N2O (got it for $10 :) )
-Creatine Mono
-1 scoop Cycle Support

Week 5: 10mg Superdrol/ 1cap X-Mass
Week 6: 20mg Superdrol/ 1cap X-Mass
Week 7: 20mg Superdrol/ 2caps X-Mass
Week 8: 20mg Superdrol/ 2caps X-Mass
-500mg Yellow Gold am & before bed
-1 scoop Cycle Support
-Cabergoline .25mg Mon/Thur Week: 6-9
-Taruine as needed & Pre-Workout
-Creatine Mono Pre-Workout
-SizeON during workout
-50mg Formestane each night

Week 9: 120mg Torm, 3 Alpha Drive, ZMA, X-Lean
Week 10: 90mg Torm, 3 Alpha Drive, ZMA, X-Lean
Week 11: 60mg Torm, 3 Alpha Drive, ZMA, X-Lean
Week 12: 30mg Torm, 3 Alpha Drive, ZMA, X-Lean
-IGF-1 40mcg mon/wed/fri
-500mg Yellow Gold am/pre/post/before bed
-RPM
-Primal N2O
-Creatine Mono
-1 scoop Cycle Support

The last week of the PS cycle is questionable. I ran it before and the last weekI felt terrbile w/ lots sides. I didnt have Taruine or Cycle support so this may or may not make a difference.

I will be eating to add mass during Weeks 1-9,probably 500cal surplus @ 30/50/20 (protein/carbs/fat). Then eating @ a 250cal surplus of my new weight during P.C.T. @ 40/40/20.

I got over the 200lb hump last winter and it was great only to get hit by the flu bug, and then the strain of a season to shrink back down to 183lbs and now back to 189 (but a good 2%BF leaner than me @ 207) . I'm hopeing this will push me over that hump and keep me there. :bb3:

Last edited:
Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everything looks good to me. Just curious why you use the YG before bed??

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
since we got 3 months to talk about it im watching

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About the Test.....In good time my myfriend. I stil have to find a reliable "source". So in the mean time I'll burn through all the ph/ps i stocked up on.

Also Im using Yellow Gold before bed because I like to eat carbs before bed when bulking, but its at the cost for a little extra fat over the course of a 12 week bulk. Hopefully with the addition of YG with my before bed carbs I'll get the muscle without the fat, catch my drift?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
yea i know someone he has a whole lot of pretty pictures all around

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About the Test.....In good time my myfriend. I stil have to find a reliable "source". So in the mean time I'll burn through all the ph/ps i stocked up on.

Also Im using Yellow Gold before bed because I like to eat carbs before bed when bulking, but its at the cost for a little extra fat over the course of a 12 week bulk. Hopefully with the addition of YG with my before bed carbs I'll get the muscle without the fat, catch my drift?
Got it. Just wasnt clear at first that you were eating carbs before bed. I was thinking how that hell does he do that without waking up crazy hungry!