D-bol, Deca, Test E. Stack: Comments/Analysys pls.

centy

Awards
Gents:

Looking for some comments and critiques on the below stack cycle. This is an 'out of the box' stack that I recently purchased. (Everything included.) I am curious as to what everyone thinks about the suggested protocol.

Firstly, here's the background. 30 yrs old. Not an idiot. Intermediate/advanced fitness level. 3 previous cycles of SD, but this will be first true gear cycle. Proper training, nutrition, rest, etc. will be employed.

Here's the "Kit"

* WEEKS 1- 6: Dianabol 30mg Every Day
* WEEKS 1- 8: Deca Durabolin 400mg Per Week
* WEEKS 1- 8: Testosterone Enanthate 750mg Per Week
* WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex 0.25mg Every Day
* WEEKS 1-10: Pregnyl (HCG) 300-500iu Every 4-5 Days

* WEEK 11: 40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
* WEEK 12: 30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
* WEEK 13: 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

Whatcha think? Change / Modify anything?

Thanks

centy

Awards
OK - Some more specific questions:

What type and degree of sides would one expect from this cycle?

How does the PCT look? How long to wait after last pinstick to begin PCT?

Comments on HCG on-cycle vs. waiting till PCT?

THanks

psimonkey

Awards
Looks good to me, maybe extend deca and test E to 10, same protocol just extend everything by 2 weeks. Reason is that most of the time I read that deca is at it's optimum at about 10 weeks, not that that is a law but does seem to be a common comment. Good liftin' keep us posted. anyone got another say say?

bodysculpt

Awards
just what the other guys have told me.. extend the Test past Deca 1-2 weeks

Umm extend the Test and or bring the post cycle therapy forward..? isnt it two weeks wait for PCT after Test E or was it one.. I forget..

yeah from what Ive read HCG on cycle (before they start to shrink) and stop HCG on first day of PCT or perhaps a week before..?

maybe extend the PCT??

sheesh my memory's shocking when it comes to dates, numbers etc.. maybe someone else can clarify my ramblings..

Last edited:

northern

Awards
run deca to atleast week 10 preferrably week 12 and run test to atleast week 12 and again preferably 2 weeks past deca. so if you do:
Week 1-10 deca
you run test to:
weeks 1-12 test
or
Week 1-12 deca
week 1-14 test
Thats my recomendation.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK - Some more specific questions:

What type and degree of sides would one expect from this cycle? bloat, possible gyno, blood pressure, pumps

How does the post cycle therapy look? good but i would do a 4th week just like the 3rd week How long to wait after last pinstick to begin PCT?
2weeks after the test and 3 weeks after the deca
Comments on HCG on-cycle vs. waiting till PCT? on cycle stopping just before PCT

THanks
okay so everyone has said good advice thus far.
answers in red.

you could shorten the dbol length by upping the dosages by 10mg increments as you see fit

I would also suggest doing a longer run like northern recommended but it will still be "ok" if you do 8.

i know this cycle......hope everyhting goes good for you i will never deal with him again.:run:

centy

Awards
Ok -
Thanks all for the advice.

pistonpump - intrigued by your last comment. Anything I should know or keep my eyes open for?

Thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well there are alot of satisfied peeps but i think he's shady, lets say domestic sources are alot better. More likely than not you will get a pack seized and if you are lucky that is all that will come of it. if your not........

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Gents:

Whatcha think? Change / Modify anything?
* WEEKS 1-4: Dianabol 50mg Every Day
* WEEKS 1- 10: Deca Durabolin 600mg Per Week
* WEEKS 1- 10: Testosterone Enanthate 750mg Per Week
* WEEKS 1-10: Arimidex 0.5mg Every 3rd Day
* WEEKS 1-10: Pregnyl (HCG) 250iu Every 3 Days

* WEEK 11: HCG/40mg Nolva/100mg Clomid Every Day
* WEEK 12: HCG/30mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day
* WEEK 13:HCG/ 20mg Nolva/50mg Clomid Every Day

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I think with deca, 12 weeks is still too short. Takes 6-7 weeks to actually kick in. Just my opinion.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
I think with deca, 12 weeks is still too short. Takes 6-7 weeks to actually kick in. Just my opinion.
NPP would do him well,but he already said thats all he has on hand to work with..but I agree,I always use some NPP at least the first 4 weeks to get things moving

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
yeah, big fan of NPP
Oh yeah,NPP and Prop go great together,I'm one of the few you'll run across that uses A Test Susp(waterbase)as a bread and butter,bet you never had a Tren Susp(waterbase) either?Tren base is scary stuff,the base hits you immediately,:cheers:

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Oh man, i couldnt even imagine that!!!

Now i wanna get some!!!

You take it before workouts? That could be some sick ****!

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, i couldnt even imagine that!!!

Now i wanna get some!!!

You take it before workouts? That could be some sick ****!
I hit it 3x ed split,pushes through a 29g slin pin too,like it didn't happen,daily pins are so much better when it pushes throu a slin pin

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Did you brew it yourself bro? or was it through a UG?