1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Test/Tren/Bold Bulk Cycle

Hey Guys,

Been a member for a while and have never actually posted a cycle log. I therefore decided that it was about time.

This will be my first cycle ever*:

Week 1: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/Dbol 30mg ED/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 2: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/Dbol 30mg ED/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 3: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/Dbol 30mg ED/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 4: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/Dbol 30mg ED/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 5: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 6: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 7: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 8: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 9: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 10: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 11: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 12: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 13: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 14: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 15: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 16: 1200mg Test E/ 900mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 17: 1200mg Test E/ 0mg EQ/ 750mg Tren E/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 18: 25mg ED Test P(may switch to test base not sure)/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 19: 50mg ED Test P(may switch to test base not sure)/HGH 4iu ED
    Week 20: 75mg ED Test P (may switch to test base not sure)/HGH 4iu ED
    (2 days after last shot of prop)
    Week 21 - 28:PCT

* Ok so I was lying about it being my first cycle I just had to screw with ya.

Please understand that this cycle is not meant to be a guide for anyone else. I have worked up to the dosages over time and these are what work for me. I also will not be keeping an in depth log i.e. break down of what I eat and workouts. I however will point out noteworthy workouts and my weight increases.

Here are my starting stats:
    6'1" - 240lbs - 14% Bf.

Cals: 5000
    400g Protein
    600g carbs
    110g Fat - Mostly EFA's and from red meat.

I am trying to make this a all out bulk at 5000 cals. I will be running insulin and igf-1 during the cycle as I have never before run insulin igf and hgh all at the same time. The insulin and igf will be limited to 4-6 mini cycles i.e.

week 1-4/6: insulin PWO 3xWk. 8iu(Working up from 1iu)
    week 1-4/6: Igf-1lr3 40mcg PWO 3xWk.

take 2-4 weeks off and start again.

I may get really fancy and throw in PegMGF hehe but this is starting to seem like the kitchen sink of all cycles.

Almost forgot I will be running Arimidex (tho I have exemestane on hand too if anyone thinks its better and can tell me why) at .5mg EOD as I believe that estrogen is important in a bulk an d i think it is pointless to obliterate your estrogen to 2% of what it normally is when bulking.

Anyhow that is my cycle if I seem to have forgotten anything do let me know.

Also it begins tomorrow 7/10/07.:bruce1:

2. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

thats alot of gear. how are your workouts like, routine etc?
    8 weeks of PCT....im wondering what your plans are there. Anyway, im in.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

I did forget to mention hcg throughout at 250iu 2x a week.

Workouts are a 3 day split repeated twice so I hit muscles twice a week with one day off.

PCT I have written down but will post up later basically will consist of:
    toremefin starting at 180mg tapered to 30mg.
    DHEA
    REtain
    REbound REloaded
    MAssFX many be a possibility that is the one thing I am undecided on.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Hey guys sorry for delay. I am starting this cycle July 16th not what I originally stated the 9th. So I will let you all know how its going after the first shot.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

That's an awesome cycle, subscribed.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

dont mean to hijack but what you getting into chaps?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

I don't do steroids.

I like that cycle, except for the large dose of tren.

I notice I can gain almost as much with 500mgs as I can with 1g.

I don't really subscribe to megadoses anymore, unless I'm going for the mysterious non AR mediated pathway that Duchaine alluded to before he imploded in his Eureka moment.

I also don't do steroids.

I'm curious, but are you running the GH for 5 months or are you extending it?

It's a nice cycle though, I like the Prop on the end.. I would drop the slin and the IGF-1 though.. a personal preference.. it caused some problems when ran with AAS and GH, that I would probably talk about, if I did steroids.

I must again brand it into your memory that I am completely natural, and really have no real world experience with these compounds.

I'm bummed that Same_old is banned... I enjoyed his attitude here.

Good luck with those crazy steroids.. I'll enjoy watching.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

I plan to run the GH for a year actually so I will also get in a cutter with it towards the end of the year. Interesting about the tren and I also read about the non AR mediated pathways that duchaine spoke of. I read some threads on bolex about guys doing 5-10g test a week. Interesting stuff but a bit too too heavy for me.

What problems did you heard about with igf and slin along with HGH?
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

i miss same old as well.... he was kinda an antisocial guy with no ties or noticable online friendships with anyone here. He was a lone wolf with strong opinions and experience. He was knowledgable i guess he just got irratated on some kinda substance lol.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    I plan to run the GH for a year actually so I will also get in a cutter with it towards the end of the year. Interesting about the tren and I also read about the non AR mediated pathways that duchaine spoke of. I read some threads on bolex about guys doing 5-10g test a week. Interesting stuff but a bit too too heavy for me.

What problems did you heard about with igf and slin along with HGH?
    I got gyno flares from the combo of IGF/HGH.. NSAIDs helped... Slin/HGH, I seemed to gain visceral fat....... you know, "organ fat"..

Anectodally, it's a possibility with those combos.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.1%

They are def some high numbers, best of luck and keep us posted.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Ok guys just did the first shot 2cc's to each shoulder went in smooth as hell. This is my first ime ussing 22g rigs and I must say they are great gear slides through so easily but then agian they are big and while they dont hurt they will leave scar tissue.

I have been runnning the GH for a week no 2ius upon rising and 2 ius 4 hours later.

Interesting about the visceral fat did not know that it could lead to that how though where you able to quantify this as in how do you know it was said organ fat?

Thanks for all the views bros!

BTW anyone have any ideas as to whether digestive enzymes work and which ones to get? I seem rather bloated by the food which I am used to but its annoying and would like to keep the gut bloat down a bit if possible.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

I'd Bump the Dbol up alot higher since your runnin' high numbers anyways,Mine as well start off with a bang,and since its a long cycle as long as your lipids are looking good,throw the dbol back in towards the end,maybe wks 14-18?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Quote Originally Posted by getswole View Post
    I'd Bump the Dbol up alot higher since your runnin' high numbers anyways,Mine as well start off with a bang,and since its a long cycle as long as your lipids are looking good,throw the dbol back in towards the end,maybe wks 14-18?

I'm not liking that logic. You don't have to bump doses on the high end with everything.... Keep in mind the total amount going into the body weekly, not counting GH/Slin/IGF.

IMO if you go big on everything, your body will say "oh yeah?" and here comes the sides.

He's on the high end with Test, a really nice level with Bold, a very high level with Tren, and a moderate level with Dbol... not to mention running GH, and playing with Slin and IGF.

I think he'll do fine without bumping everything up.

I think he'd do fine bumping it down to a 750mg/800mg/350mg/30mg run for god's sake.

I wish I really knew, but I don't do steroids.. they make me furious.
  15. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

Quote Originally Posted by jminis View Post
    They are def some high numbers, best of luck and keep us posted.
    If you consider the ester weights involved in most of this cycle its really drops the actuall numbers of actuall hormone anyways,for instance those 1,200mg Test E is really only around 900-1,000mg test considering the rest is the weight of the E ester,I think this cycle looks great as I'm also a fan of 100mg Tren ed,thats the dose I've worked up to myself,much more than that and the tren kills my kidneys,I can feel it just thinking about it,lol.I only mentioned bumping up the dbol because 30mg doesn't respond well with me,I wish it did,but to each his own.
    Nice cycle,should be a fun one.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Here is the thing I respond very freaking well to dbol. 30mg for is actually alot as I tend to get back pumps going any higher. However I get great strenght gains and not much bloat. I tried it once at 50mg and that was awful as I became elephant man for the duration.

I believe in high dose test it just works sooo damn well and seems, for me anyway, to keep the other compounds in check so to speak. Dont know if that made sense but well it seem to not exacerbate any of the "sides" you would get. Also I seem to tolerate tren very well done tren a at 150mg ed and while it was not worth it I really did not have a bad set of sides besides night sweats.

Anyhow, i have a question. I have 10000 iu vial of hcg will that stay good if I reconstitute it i.e i plan to use 500iu hcg a week. SO that means 10,000 will last 20 weeks. Is it likely it will stay good for that long or no way in hell? let me know thansk guys!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

I've used it for 10 weeks without any problems... but damn, 10,000iu's reconstituted at once? Hard to say.

I know that Organon recommended theirs used up within 60 days... I think?

I can't answer that question in confidence, or in good conscience.. but I will say that I've used hcg that has been 10 weeks old, no problem.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

hmm well hell if it last only ten wks i can deal with that as I got it quite cheap so hell i will buy another one. Heard from someone else they have used it up to 16 and calimed it was good but dont know how they could "tell" i mean they had to be going on how big there nuts were and stuff not anything scientific or measurable.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Nothing much too add except I get real sleepy from the gh kind of sucks but man I sleep so soundly at night and unfortunatelly during the damn day.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

prepare for 6 + months of that. you don't get any less lethargic in my experience.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Well today was second shot spilt it up to 2ml's per cheek. lol.

Again with lethargy makes getting work done crappy but I have an easy ass dream job so even if I am sleepy i can do it however its just less efficient.

Strength not increasing yet. Dbol just starting to kick in a lil will see in a week how im doing.
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

Yeah hcg is supposed to be good for 30-60 days depending on brand...Thats why I get 2000iu vials,especially as cheap as it is and considering the fact that when I'm counting on hcg every week to help keep me from shutting down so hard,its not worth the risk to"assume" its working still and not deactivated.I have read more than a few times that once reconstitued it "can" be pulled into pins and frozen for future use,however I have never tried this as I have no need to,but who knows,I also havn't read anything to disprove it.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Good idea I will use it for the 60 days then toss the rest. I will buy a few more vials. I may try the froozen syringes but that might be no good either.

Thanks for the advice. Got to say its really not painful to inject however I am always sleepy . Bench was good today felt a little pumped. Anyhow will keep you guys posted.
  24. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

Also if your compitent enough in yourself swab a workspace with alcohol and glove up,you can open the vial,transfer half the lypholized powder to another vial and recap both vials and then you'll have 2 5,000 iu vials,I've opened up peptide vials quite a few times w/ no problems.Even just eyeballing it you should get close enough to split it even.Or if you got a .001 scale even better
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    dont mean to hijack but what you getting into chaps?
    What am i running? Well once i get the rest of my tren, it will be

Weeks 1-12 600mg Tren E
    Weeks 1-8 60mg Epistane
    Weeks 1-12 50mcg T3
    Weeks 1-12 100-150mcg Clen/ketotifen

I'm getting a buddy to brew me up a bunch of gear right now, he has a huge powder stash. I change my mind like 20 times before i settle on a cycle, for now i'm thinking of Test E/Tren E/Bold E for my bulker. But i have comitted myself to not bulking till i'm as peeled as i feel i can possibly get, this is going on like 7 months of cutting now, i've put on a couple lbs of mass as well.
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    I got gyno flares from the combo of IGF/HGH.. NSAIDs helped... Slin/HGH, I seemed to gain visceral fat....... you know, "organ fat"..

Anectodally, it's a possibility with those combos.
    Ever considered something like DCP and cabergoline while running that combo? The cabergoline will keep the prolactin in check and the DCP will help with the VAT. I find DCP and cortisol blockers to be great for VAT.
  27. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous View Post
    I'm not liking that logic. You don't have to bump doses on the high end with everything.... Keep in mind the total amount going into the body weekly, not counting GH/Slin/IGF.

IMO if you go big on everything, your body will say "oh yeah?" and here comes the sides.

He's on the high end with Test, a really nice level with Bold, a very high level with Tren, and a moderate level with Dbol... not to mention running GH, and playing with Slin and IGF.

I think he'll do fine without bumping everything up.

I think he'd do fine bumping it down to a 750mg/800mg/350mg/30mg run for god's sake.

I wish I really knew, but I don't do steroids.. they make me furious.
    I agree about not having to go nutso on all the doses, he's obviously experienced and has worked up to these doses over time. Anytime you jump up in doses before you need to is a growth period wasted, everyone should keep that inmind.
  28. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS View Post
    I agree about not having to go nutso on all the doses, he's obviously experienced and has worked up to these doses over time. Anytime you jump up in doses before you need to is a growth period wasted, everyone should keep that inmind.
    I agree with your point it is true,but I stand firm by the statement "More gear=More Growth",its just weighing in the (gains vs. sides)that only you can know what works for yourself,but you don't know til' you experiment,noone can tell you what works for you,its being open minded and seing what works.If you can handle more gear,you will get better results,I say this from experience,not from what I read somewhere.Just trying to help,I know some will disagree with me in some form or another but everybody has their opinion,which makes the world a better place.

But Chaps your right,I don't Reccomend anyone do some of the sh1t I do,However I won't stop you either

I'm off to Sams,I got 100lbs of meat to buy,and a case of eggs,I usually end up grilling all weekend,getting stuff ready for the week,grill 20-30 chicken breasts,Potatoes,Veggies and a few burgers.The rest of my beef I cook daily,usually dinner.Butcher slices me some beautiful petite sirloins ,there marbled and always very lean,love it.We go through some serious Ahi Tuna when its fresh,eat it raw/cold,stuffs awesome.Or you can sear it,and dip in some teriyaki sauce,mmm....I'm starvin' now...wish I hadn't started this post,lol.
  29. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.42%

I agree with your point it is true,but I stand firm by the statement "More gear=More Growth",its just weighing in the (gains vs. sides)that only you can know what works for yourself,but you don't know til' you experiment,noone can tell you what works for you,its being open minded and seing what works.If you can handle more gear,you will get better results,I say this from experience,not from what I read somewhere.Just trying to help,I know some will disagree with me in some form or another but everybody has their opinion,which makes the world a better place.

But Chaps your right,I don't Reccomend anyone do some of the sh1t I do,However I won't stop you either

I'm off to Sams,I got 100lbs of meat to buy,and a case of eggs,I usually end up grilling all weekend,getting stuff ready for the week,grill 20-30 chicken breasts,Potatoes,Veggies and a few burgers.The rest of my beef I cook daily,usually dinner.Butcher slices me some beautiful petite sirloins ,there marbled and always very lean,love it.We go through some serious Ahi Tuna when its fresh,eat it raw/cold,stuffs awesome.Or you can sear it,and dip in some teriyaki sauce,mmm....I'm starvin' now...wish I hadn't started this post,lol.
    Make me some meat bro! :hot:
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

You guys had some interesting things there esp. chaps. I have cabergoline but did not plan to use it as I never had had trouble with prolactin however this is my first time with GH. What do you think of 0.25mg 2xWeek for cab? Also what is DCP I have not heard of it. I have heard of cytadren as a cortisol blocker is that DCP i.e. is dcp its active ingredient?

What else, I have been getting rather nausious having a hard time eating. Has anyone here used those digestive enzymes before I tried a few but they did not do squat of course they where just groery store brand enzymes. nonetheless I am willing to try them again if anyone has had good luck for them or if you guys know something better for reducing nausea or stomach bloat. By bloat I mean that feeling like you are not digesting your food. Dont think its a salt prob as I eat very little salt. Anyhow thanks for the info bros.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

I personally would hold off on the Cab until a problem arises, and even then I would have to ascertain it was related to pro... too many theories abound on what causes problems like this. NSAIDS like Advil or Naproxen actually helped me after I read a Dr. D post on *seemingly* IGF related Gyno.

Truth be told the times I have had difficulties with sides, it has been when I stacked quite a few compounds and I could never isolate the problem.. so i just used a carpet bomb style attack on the sides... usually rendering me without libido and in a general PMS-like state.

I want to also add that I only speculate that the distention was VAT related. I took a rather aggressive anti-cort protocol recently and my bloated look is going away quite fast. This could be either proving it, or just me shedding water bloat.

Dopamine Agonists are effective for combatting prolactin, and I have used Cab in the past, but I just feel uneasy about using something that affects my brain chemistry anymore than I do already.

Yes, I use digestive enzymes, and they definitely do help. I use Source Naturals brand right now, but I have found many brands effective. Amylase is great for my carb ups.
  32. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.27%

Quote Originally Posted by northern View Post
    You guys had some interesting things there esp. chaps. I have cabergoline but did not plan to use it as I never had had trouble with prolactin however this is my first time with GH. What do you think of 0.25mg 2xWeek for cab? Also what is DCP I have not heard of it. I have heard of cytadren as a cortisol blocker is that DCP i.e. is dcp its active ingredient?

What else, I have been getting rather nausious having a hard time eating. Has anyone here used those digestive enzymes before I tried a few but they did not do squat of course they where just groery store brand enzymes. nonetheless I am willing to try them again if anyone has had good luck for them or if you guys know something better for reducing nausea or stomach bloat. By bloat I mean that feeling like you are not digesting your food. Dont think its a salt prob as I eat very little salt. Anyhow thanks for the info bros.

DCP stands for Damage Control Protocol and it's an otc supplement, available at nutraplanet from RPN, it's main vat fighter is TTA a fatburning fat, it's great stuff. I've used Cabergoline for many occasions and love the stuff, it has the pleasant side effects of making orgasms more intense and allowing you to stay hard after an orgasm . I'd go with .5mg monday and thursday it has a long half life and will remain in the body for days at a time. As for cytadren that is some serious cortisol suppression, and it will lower estrogen as well BUT it also messes with androgens so you better be using it on cycle and it can be a dangerous drug. X-lean or lean extreme would be my choices for cortisol suppression.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Im thinking about the cab but again dont know if I should take it unless I really need it, something to think about.

Took another set of shots today, noticed a good amount of bleeding in the right shoulder but that stopped after a few minutes. HGH still causing sleepyness and strength is really starting to show, squats and bench are up 20 and 10lbs respetively but then again I did switch my training method as well.

Trying to think what else. I am thinking of extending the cycle from 18 wks to poss. 22 or 24 since eq takes both a while to work and a while to clear, I will have to debate this.
  34. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

24 weeker..... sounds great if you have the funds to support pins, gear, more gear, food, new clothes, ancillaries, bloodwork, gear, more gear, and a hot midget whore.
  35. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

24WKR.....not good...the long runs are what really hurt ya,Do a high mg short run like I'm starting next week...you know the one 60 grams in 60 days...lol
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

I like you idea but not quite ready for it yet. I have had very good luck with longer cycles so thats why I prefer them. Anyhow had another shot on thursday, not noticing much of anything from injects yet but I am sweating constantly all day and night,. I mean literally dripping sweat off my body.

Anyhow Still taking the GH. Stupidly ran out of needles and had to take a 4day hiatus which I hope does not mess things up too much but we will see.

Thanks for your info guys.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

24WKR.....not good...the long runs are what really hurt ya,Do a high mg short run like I'm starting next week...you know the one 60 grams in 60 days...lol
    I feel you have more of a chance in retaining gains from longer, moderate cycles. Consider it as your body acclimating to the gains over time... Kicking a tree with your shins for months, rather than getting cracked across the shins with a bat for a couple hours.
  38. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.01%

Thats true,I mean I've done some long cycles and I agree easier to keep gains...but 24wks?thats to the point where 10yrs down the road your receptors are gonna be ****ed,That is one thiong with all gear that is truly documented,is that the longer term use without coming off as often will burn your receptors out,So if you don't care what heppens down the road then its all good,I guess my question is if you do a 24wkr and then post cycle therapy for a month or soare you gonna stay off cycle for another 24wks.....Highly unlikely,Time on=time off..If I wasn't going on cycle for 24wks I'd go nutz.I think 2-3 shorter cycles a year are much more benefitial to the majority of people.I can't say I always follow my advice either,but I do know what I "should " do,lol.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.56%

Time on=Time off is general rule of thumb, as that is the responsible thing to advocate on a forum where people go to learn about using AAS responisbly.

It's just to make sure the ignorant people recover, and don't get caught up on the neverending cycle mentality.

You can recover from a 7 month cycle in a matter of months max in my experience.

I don't think the AR downregulation theory has been proven, or documented.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.65%

Well I realize time on=time off. However I have played around abut with this Idea and noticed that If I follow a more conservative PCT like i normally do. I simply need 2 months after PCT to really recover so to speak. I know I should take 7 months technically but I have never read anything proving that the receptor downregulation thing existed.

In fact I have read more stuff to disprove it than to prove it.

Anyhow my 2 cents. I have some injectable DBOL I want to try out to see about that spot injection theory just have get around to it.

Ah well soon enough.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test, tren, eq bulk cycle .. Excited
    By craigydar in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 03:18 PM
  2. 12 Week Dianabol, Test, Tren lean bulking cycle log
    By RussianAK47 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 170
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 08:54 PM
  3. Test/tren/bold ace/ winny cycle
    By Gerbil in forum Old School Hormone Use