How come no tren /epi logs?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
how come theres no tren /epi logs. Is it to harsh on lipids or what?I know your not supposed to stack 2 mythyls but trens not 17aa and epi"s not hard on liver--I know WL recomends tren/winny cutter and I would think epi"s better on lipids than winny.Anyway I was thinking tren being the main part of cycle and epi 1 cap pd and you get the benifit of epi being AI. So its all good --no? :think:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
how come theres no tren /epi logs. Is it to harsh on lipids or what?I know your not supposed to stack 2 mythyls but trens not 17aa and epi"s not hard on liver--I know WL recomends tren/winny cutter and I would think epi"s better on lipids than winny.Anyway I was thinking tren being the main part of cycle and epi 1 cap pd and you get the benifit of epi being AI. So its all good --no? :think:
I prolly wouldn't do it bc those are both very dry compounds, be pretty harsh on the joints.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I prolly wouldn't do it bc those are both very dry compounds, be pretty harsh on the joints.
Yea, but some have progestin problems from tren that turn into gyo if not taken care of --so its not all that dry

Dr S

Awards
All depends on doses...

I'd say that it all depends on what doses you take, and of course on the intervall.

I mean as long as you're not on maximal dose on each compound there wouldn't be any difference from taking a single methylated compound at maximal dose.

Because: When it comes to methylation it's simply a "1+1=2" equation.

I also definately prefer pulsing orals. It's not as harsh on the liver, you can do it for longer periods, you manage without advanced PCT (Nolva/Clo) etc etc. You can take higher doses and surely combine two methylated compounds as long as you have 3-4 days off/week. Use Perfect Cycle or other liver support on off-days, a test-booster and an AI-compound like Restore.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
well basicaly Im just tryin to have all the bases covered--tren is the main part of cycle--if I run into estro type problems I have ,nolva-ATD -EPI --If I get to dry Im thinking CISSUS?[not to sure about adding this-it has a lot of progestins] And if I get tren di**--stinging nettle root will take care of that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
You very well could do it, i've done tren/masteron which are both very dry and had minimal joint discomfort.