done with my cycle

shady

Awards
ok first off i did not check my stats. i am up 10lbs in 4 weeks. i noticed alot of size in shoulders,chest, triceps, and my lats. i am real happy with my reults. i did 4ml a day of t1 and 400mg of 1,4andro. i think i wasted my money on the andro because i did not buy enough. my next go around i think i will take 600 to 800mg's a day.

my next thing is i have a question for all of you. i am thinking of getting a bottle of t1pro and doing it alnog with my t1. i don't want to do 8ml a day of the t1 because of all the 4ad. so what are your opinions on this?

BrKonman

Awards
Originally posted by shady
[Bmy next thing is i have a question for all of you. i am thinking of getting a bottle of t1pro and doing it alnog with my t1. i don't want to do 8ml a day of the t1 because of all the 4ad. so what are your opinions on this? [/B]

First, grats! 10lbs is always nice, and in 4 weeks. Well done.

On to the question... I'm not exactly sure what your goal is with running T1-Pro and T-1 Side by side. Since T1-Pro is already 2:1 ratio of 1-t to 4-ad, the only real reason to do the t-1 would be if you wanted more of a 2:2 ratio... but in that case you might as well just get T-4 and do an extra squirter of 4ad. Your comment was that you didn't want to do 8ml a day of T-1 because of the excessive 4-ad, but running T-1 Pro and T-1 would only really serve the purpose of higher 4-ad relative to 1-test than the pro already offers. Would make more sense to me if ya decided on the ratio and amounts of 1-test and 4-ad you wanted per week, and then did a lil' math to determine the most cost effective way to squeeze that in there.

Maybe I missed something along the way... but thats what makes sense to me. :)

BigBenn

Awards
Great gains, I got 10 pounds from my first cycle, but I had 4ad instead of 1,4. Did you notice and increased appitite?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
right shady. thats real good gains (esp. hearing you thought you didnt eat enough) as mentioned, im not sure if taking both t-1 and t-1pro a good idea. If your interest is to gain the max weight w/o worrying about lean gains, then i would say stay along the lines of an even ratio of 1-test and 4-ad (so bumping up your 1-test intake) or switch to t-1pro next time through (as you know, a 2:1 ratio of 1-test/4-ad) I would then add 19nor, 3alpha, 5-aa (for cutting i believe) or just as you said, up the dose of 1,4andro. again, good results man.

shady

Awards
Great gains, I got 10 pounds from my first cycle, but I had 4ad instead of 1,4. Did you notice and increased appitite?
nope i didn't notice any increase in hunger infact i had less. i was lucky if i got 2500 cals a day. i just felt bloated alot of the time. also i think my prob was not takeing enough 1,4andro. next go around i am getting some 1,4diol from BDC and will be taking 600 to 800mg's. i think i could have gained more weight if i could have forced my self to eat more.

now for my dumbass question i think i will just stick to the t1 for now intell April and do a t1pro and cutting cyle at the same time.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Here is a good ratio for the kind of gains to expect...

1-test and 1/2 as much 4-ad  eg 200mg -100mg  lean gains

1-test and same 4-ad eg 200-200 lean-bulk gains

1-test ans 2x 4-ad eg 200-400 bulk gains...

With the middle one you will gain some water but no fat probably the bulk gains some bf will be added and signifigant water weight will probably be noticed.

If you are looking for lean gains then go with the t1-pro but just up the dose. What was your dose last time? Any amount under 200mg of 4-ad will only yeild minimal water weight but no BF I would say... So that means you can go to as much as 400mg of 1-test with the t1-pro and only get 200mg of 4-ad.... Talk to ya

Man I hope that helped and didn't screw you up.....

shady

Awards
curt, my main thing is i would like a 1to1 ratio. like 1og of 1-test and 4ad. i'm not sure on the absorbed rate though. i felt bloated on the 10g 4ad and 5g 1-test. my thoughts were that doing 10g of both might cut out some of the bloating. just a thought. i can live with the bloating its not that bad, but i was just trying to figure out a way to get around it.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Other wise get some t-gel and 6g of 1-test and 6-g 4-ad. It will last 30 days at 200mg of each.. Good cycle.... Talk to ya..

Kay

Awards
Here is a good ratio for the kind of gains to expect...

1-test and 1/2 as much 4-ad  eg 200mg -100mg  lean gains

1-test and same 4-ad eg 200-200 lean-bulk gains

1-test ans 2x 4-ad eg 200-400 bulk gains...

With the middle one you will gain some water but no fat probably the bulk gains some bf will be added and signifigant water weight will probably be noticed.

If you are looking for lean gains then go with the t1-pro but just up the dose. What was your dose last time? Any amount under 200mg of 4-ad will only yeild minimal water weight but no BF I would say... So that means you can go to as much as 400mg of 1-test with the t1-pro and only get 200mg of 4-ad.... Talk to ya

Man I hope that helped and didn't screw you up.....
just to second that, i am taking 400 mg of 4ad per day, and i am seeing unreal gain into my 3rd week. I thought it would slow down but it hasn't.
I have not noticed an increase in body fat, though i do feel bloated. I am only taking 178mg of 1test/day. The only diff is that i take about 200 - 250 mg of nor diol per day as well.
I started at 202.5 lbs, today i am at 215.2 lbs, 17 days into the cycle. 11 more days still to go :)
Then the 6-OXO and ZMA starts up baby.