M-Drol Log

bics56

Awards
I am starting a cycle of M-Drol (Superdrol Clone) and want to what kind of results I get. In the past I never really kept track of actual progress other than what weight I worked out with, body weight, and looking in the mirror. I want to keep better tabs to track my progress and keep me on the right path.

Current Status:

Currently on a "bulk" which is somewhat clean but far from perfect. For body fat % I would guess about 15-18% but have not tested myself. Here are my current measurements which I want to remeasure after my cycle and ofter my post cycle.

All measurements were taken before dinner and relaxed while standing (no flexing at all).

Body Weight: 214 Lbs
Height: 6' 1/2"
Belly: 37 7/8" (around belly button)
Chest: 44 1/8"
L Arm: 16 3/8"
R Arm: 16 3/8"
L Thigh: 26 1/8"
R thigh: 25 7/8"
L Calf: 16 1/8
R Calf: 16"

My plan is to keep running my Bulk while on cycle and then when I start my post cycle therapy I am going to start my cut. I would l like to gain 10 lbs while on (4 weeks) and reach 224 then when I run my cut I would like to get down to roughly 10-12% bodyfat which would put me @ roughly 210 lbs...so this is my plan now it is time to see how close I can get to it.

For my cycle I am taking 10mg for the first week and for weeks 2-4 I will take 20mg. I will also take 1,000mg of milk thistle.

So today starts my cycle. I want to at least track my body weight weekly and remeasure @ the end of my on-cycle and the end of my PCT/cut.

Any tips would be appreciated along the way!!

bics56

Awards
Day6 @ 10mg/day

Weight went up one Lb to 215

I would classify my workouts as good/strong. Nothing amazing but "better" workouts than normal. I do not expect much difference by now and am happy to be having good strong workouts.

Tomorrow I will take 10 mg and then after that I will up it to 20mg.

So nothing too interesting so far as expected but I feel like I am on the right path. Lets hope next week gets a little better.

bics56

Awards
Day 12

Started taking 20mg on day 8.

Weight is up to 220 lbs...I wonder how much is water weight 6 lbs in 12 days is a bit much.

My workouts have been pretty decent...again nothing crazy but solid workouts. Yesterday I was dead tired and still was able to get as a solid workout out in. Strength seemed to be up a little as well.

As for sides I don't think I am having much at all. Sometimes I seem tired but that could be from other factors...also I seem a little more horny as well.

Overall I am happy so far...6 lbs in 12 days is pretty damn good...just hope I can gain some solid pounds.

bics56

Awards
Day 19

Weight Gain has slowed since day 12. Current weight is 220-222 varying.

Day 15 I upped the dosage to 30mg.

At about day 14 or so I started getting back pumps and my calves/shins started getting sore as well. I only really noticed it when I was on my feet all day. Overall it is nothing too bad at all but I noticed it....I am also pretty tiered all the time as well...but again nothing too crazy but enough for me to notice for sure. That is all for the sides

For strength gains @ about day 15 or so I really notice really big jumps in strength for all exercises...I am now the strongest I have ever been.

So it seems this is a "typical" M-drol cycle during the 3rd week i am really taking notice to some really nice results. So much so I am debating on staying on for 5 weeks total. Thoughts?

bics56

Awards
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/69809-real-deal-those.html#post880155

Read this thread,it really address's a few of those pounds you've gained..

It could but I didn't dramatically change my diet. I was on a bulk for a little while before my cycle. I wouldnt think all the weight is muscle...on a good diet with food only it would be tough for someone to gain 3 lean lbs in a month...so if I get a gain of anything above 3 lean lbs I will be happy.

Just a quick little update...strength is up a lot on a lot of my lifts...I have been having my best days everyday for the few workouts. At the end of my cycle I will post up a lot of before and after #'s to let you guys judge the overall effectiveness of this cycle. So far I am very pleased.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
The thing about it is Look at some of the worlds top pro IFBB Bodybuilders....ask any of those guys,ask them how much lean mass they gain in a year....you can Imagine that tope pros can easily go through $20,000+ worth of gear in a years time,...sometimes twice that...and in reality are happy if they have gained and kept 5 additional lbs of mass....Thats like what...$4,000 per lb... Really Makes you Think...

Of course alot of that helps keep there gains also...

bics56

Awards
The thing about it is Look at some of the worlds top pro IFBB Bodybuilders....ask any of those guys,ask them how much lean mass they gain in a year....you can Imagine that tope pros can easily go through $20,000+ worth of gear in a years time,...sometimes twice that...and in reality are happy if they have gained and kept 5 additional lbs of mass....Thats like what...$4,000 per lb... Really Makes you Think...

Of course alot of that helps keep there gains also...

Yeah, but they are at a point way above mopst of us. They are trying to push them past their genetic limitations as we all are trying to get there. I think with proper dieting and OTC products 5lbs in a month is doable.

getswole

getswole

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but they are at a point way above mopst of us. They are trying to push them past their genetic limitations as we all are trying to get there. I think with proper dieting and OTC products 5lbs in a month is doable.
They passed their genetic limitations 150 lbs ago....

If you put 2-3 yrs in the gym with the proper training/diet you can pretty much reach your genetic potential,Some in half that......If its taking you longer than that...especially with help

Then that person isn't doing something right.

bics56

Awards
They passed their genetic limitations 150 lbs ago....

If you put 2-3 yrs in the gym with the proper training/diet you can pretty much reach your genetic potential,Some in half that......If its taking you longer than that...especially with help

Then that person isn't doing something right.
I think that is a bold statement and cannot say that I agree with it. I agree with your train of thought but I thing that is justa bit too bold. 2-3 years to reach your genitic potential is pretty short (for most)....when you add in real life. But what I do agree with is most people are not training/dieting how they should be...but that is some of the fun learning what works for you and seeing what works.

But I want to keep this log on topic...like I said I will post more results in a few days.

bics56

Awards
Date: 7/6/2007 (Day 29)

This marks the end of my cycle. Overall I am pleased with my results. I gained weight/size and strength to a decent extent. As for sides I after about 10 days or so on I became tired/drained. Going into my 3rd week I started to notice lower stomach pains. Overall for the sides I feel they weren't too bad with the exception of being lethargic and the last week I had stomach pains.

As for my gains I want to lay them out in a before and after to show how well I progressed in both size and strength.

Size: (all measurements taken relaxed, NOT FLEXED)

Date: 6/7/ 7/6
Weight: 214 lbs / 224 lbs
Height: 6' 1/2" / 6' 1/2"
Belly: 37 7/8" / 37 1/2" (around belly button)
Chest: 44 1/8" / 45"
L Arm: 16 3/8" / 16 1/2"
R Arm: 16 3/8" / 16 1/2"
L Thigh: 26 1/8" / 26 1/2"
R thigh: 25 7/8" / 26 1/8"
L Calf: 16 1/8 / 16 1/8"
R Calf: 16" / 16"

Strength:

Workout Before Cycle / Last Workout of Cycle

Squats
295 x 8 / 315 x 10
295 x 8 / 335 x 6
245 x 12 / 335x 8

DL's
315 x 5 / 315 x 10
335 x 3 / 335 x 6
315 x 4 / 355 x 4

Bench
245 x 10 / 265 x 10
255 x 7 / 275 x 7
265 x 7 / 295 x 5

All my other bigger lifts went up as well pretty much at thesame rate. For my isolation lifts they went up but not as much as my bigger compound lifts.

Well that is the results for my M-Drol cycle...now I will be on a cut and running my post cycle therapy.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the pct.I hope you kep the majority of your gains!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh and just my opinion but save the cutting til after pct or theres a good chance youll lose more of your gains than you would like,