Screw cutting...Its time to be HUGE!!!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Screw cutting...Its time to be HUGE!!!!


    I'm on cycle again!

    Ok so this cycle looks like this:

    Sustanon 1-12 1000mg (i am pinning this eod)
    Dbol 1-4 (25,25,50,50)
    Tren 1-8 75mg ED
    Winny 8-12 50,50,100,100
    Arimidex 0.5mg ED (to keep the bloat down)

    6' 227lbs 13% bf

    Started this today and BETTER be heeeeuuuuuggggeee after this. well huge enough for now i guess.

    Other supps:

    Supercissus
    Cycle support
    Chaos
    Poseiden

    Workout split:

    chest/tri's
    back/bi's
    legs
    shoulders

    It is basically a 3 on 1 off rotation with a 4 body part split. so i end up working each body part 2 times in 10 days.

  2. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    YEAH BOY!!!!!!!



  3. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    looks like a VERY good cycle. you will blow da fcuk up !
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    All I can say is.... wow.
  5. Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,068
    Rep Power
    3139
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    40.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    All I can say is.... wow.
    DITTO!
  6. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    no one said wow to my next cycle
  7. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    no one said wow to my next cycle
    its ok when u start the log there gonna be like or there just used to u...
  8. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Today i did chest/tri's

    nothing happened yet its only the first day.

    my shoulder was bothering me a little so i stayed light.

    bb bench

    225x15
    245x12
    275x10 for 3 sets

    then i did incline bb bench just stayed at 225x10 for 4 sets
    then db flyes, and cable crossovers

    tri's:

    close grip bench 185x10 for 4 sets (the last set i only got 8)
    rope pulldowns 5 sets of 8-10 reps
    2 hand overhead dumbell ext. 3 sets 8 reps

    that was about it then i did abs which i fcuking hate!!!!!! but i did them so there.
  9. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Today i did chest/tri's

    nothing happened yet its only the first day.

    my shoulder was bothering me a little so i stayed light.

    bb bench

    225x15
    245x12
    275x10 for 3 sets

    then i did incline bb bench just stayed at 225x10 for 4 sets
    then db flyes, and cable crossovers

    tri's:

    close grip bench 185x10 for 4 sets (the last set i only got 8)
    rope pulldowns 5 sets of 8-10 reps
    2 hand overhead dumbell ext. 3 sets 8 reps

    that was about it then i did abs which i fcuking hate!!!!!! but i did them so there.

    very nice BB sets. im not going to do BB again until i start my cycle. i really like DB`s better anyways
    p.s- i hate abs too!
  10. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1623
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    71.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    subscrizzled...check out my prop/zol/trn log on the "light side"
  11. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    subscribed. should be a good one.
  12. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ok so how much do you think arimidex is gonna slow my gains down?
  13. Advanced Member
    Jarconis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    765
    Rep Power
    530
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    24.97%

    if you dont have any estro probs, then dont run it, a lil bloat aint gonna hurt ya
  14. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarconis View Post
    if you dont have any estro probs, then dont run it, a lil bloat aint gonna hurt ya
    I agree. Bloat is not a problem for me its just the ****in estrogen! If you dont have problems with estrogen and gyno etc then imo leave it out, the bloat will go away later and on cycle it will help lube you up kinda like how Chad likes to lube PI up lol.
  15. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    I agree. Bloat is not a problem for me its just the ****in estrogen! If you dont have problems with estrogen and gyno etc then imo leave it out, the bloat will go away later and on cycle it will help lube you up kinda like how Chad likes to lube PI up lol.
    LOL!!! he does like his lube... alright i'm not gonna run the arimidex. the only reason i was thinking of running it was to control the bloat, because i have to go to my boy's wedding in august and didn't want to have a moon face when i showed up but i want all the gains i can get so fcuk it. oh and when i show up to the wedding i'm gonna deny any gear use...
  16. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yesterday i couldn't get on online but it was a rest day anyways so nothing interesting happened, except i ate alot. i should probably start feeling the dbol by friday.

    also out of all the injectables sustanon leaves me the most sore. but its ok i like it....
  17. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Today was back/bi's nothing special yet but its coming...

    lat pulldowns

    120x12
    180x12
    230x8
    230x8

    Hammer strength back machine

    180x10 did 4 sets of this the last set i only got 8

    Bent over rows

    225x10
    275x8
    275x8

    Ended with chin ups by this time my back was on fire.

    Bi's:

    Standing curls BB

    60x12
    80x10
    100x8
    120x3

    Standing DB curls

    40x10
    35x10

    Close grip preacher curls

    80x10
    80x7
    80x5

    By this time my bi's were done but really pumped.


    i can't wait until about week 5 of this cycle.


    There is this dude that comes in gym starts talkin to me about how to get big. i was like ok let me hear this...he is about 60% bf and has no idea what he is talkin about.

    He tells me i know how to be a bodybuilder i just havn't done it yet... he asks me "do you drink protien shakes"? i was like ya through out the day. he tells me throw that away u don't need it just drink egg whites and try to get about 2-3 hours of sleep every night and you'll grow. then he tells me eat whatever you want then just work out an hour extra and then it doesn't matter what u eat....by this time i had enough well now he doesn't talk to me about that anymore
  18. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Today was back/bi's nothing special yet but its coming...

    lat pulldowns

    120x12
    180x12
    230x8
    230x8

    Hammer strength back machine

    180x10 did 4 sets of this the last set i only got 8

    Bent over rows

    225x10
    275x8
    275x8

    Ended with chin ups by this time my back was on fire.

    Bi's:

    Standing curls BB

    60x12
    80x10
    100x8
    120x3

    Standing DB curls

    40x10
    35x10

    Close grip preacher curls

    80x10
    80x7
    80x5

    By this time my bi's were done but really pumped.


    i can't wait until about week 5 of this cycle.


    There is this dude that comes in gym starts talkin to me about how to get big. i was like ok let me hear this...he is about 60% bf and has no idea what he is talkin about.

    He tells me i know how to be a bodybuilder i just havn't done it yet... he asks me "do you drink protien shakes"? i was like ya through out the day. he tells me throw that away u don't need it just drink egg whites and try to get about 2-3 hours of sleep every night and you'll grow. then he tells me eat whatever you want then just work out an hour extra and then it doesn't matter what u eat....by this time i had enough well now he doesn't talk to me about that anymore

    you`re such a girl!!!! try lifting some real weights!!!!!

    jk bro. nice lifts.
  19. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I didn't make it to the gym today... tomorrow is legs
  20. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How do you like the Chaos? Stim free or no? I have the stim verison, it's a bit much for me.
  21. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    How do you like the Chaos? Stim free or no? I have the stim verison, it's a bit much for me.
    I have the stim free version. I wanted to go stim free for now while my heart rate is up enough already.

    I like the pumps off it while i'm waiting for everything to kick in real nice. Its a good product. eventually i'm gonna try the stim version.
  22. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    I have the stim free version. I wanted to go stim free for now while my heart rate is up enough already.

    I like the pumps off it while i'm waiting for everything to kick in real nice. Its a good product. eventually i'm gonna try the stim version.
    The stim version has a ton of caffeine in it. IMO your better off with the non-stim version and stacking another stim with it. I wish I picked up the non-stim version. I could probably handle that much caffeine by itself, but not on top of RPM and X-force.
  23. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    The stim version has a ton of caffeine in it. IMO your better off with the non-stim version and stacking another stim with it. I wish I picked up the non-stim version. I could probably handle that much caffeine by itself, but not on top of RPM and X-force.
    Oh sh!t. lol thats alot of stims. I did something like that last fall i was hooked on stims. i would drink 3 speed shots during the day take supercharge and then drink speed stack too. i was fcuked up.
  24. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ok so i didn't make it to the gym yesterday or today... but will be killing it tomorrow. I went to south beach last night there was so much ass!!!! and slept all of today, it was worth it missing 2 days in the gym for solid 10's.
  25. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Did chest/tri's yesterday.

    Strength is way up. Flat BB bench 300x10

    also i would like to say i'm up 7lbs since i started...

    the only side is a little acne and can't sleep more than 6-7 hours and then i'm wide awake.

    Tri's

    close grip bench 225x8. i will be breaking PR's with this cycle for sure. i'm already close to breaking them.
  26. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yesterday was Back/Bi's

    I went for the 10 - 12 rep range yesterday. One thing i do with my workouts is change rep ranges and exercises and order of exercises every time. I respond really well to it. I'm up a total of 10lbs right now...some water of course but in a shirt it looooooookkkkssss cooooool.

    Today was a rest day but i went in and did abs and forearms cause i always skip out on them.
  27. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Did chest/tri's yesterday.

    Strength is way up. Flat BB bench 300x10

    also i would like to say i'm up 7lbs since i started...

    the only side is a little acne and can't sleep more than 6-7 hours and then i'm wide awake.

    Tri's

    close grip bench 225x8. i will be breaking PR's with this cycle for sure. i'm already close to breaking them.
    Verrry Niiiice! Ya bastid! I might try to hit 315 for 1 Friday, which will be a PR for me. My all time PR is 275X8, never tried heavier than 275 though. Last time I BB benched was a couple of weeks ago, and got 225X9. But I've gotten much stronger in these past couple weeks! :bb3:
  28. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Verrry Niiiice! Ya bastid! I might try to hit 315 for 1 Friday, which will be a PR for me. My all time PR is 275X8, never tried heavier than 275 though. Last time I BB benched was a couple of weeks ago, and got 225X9. But I've gotten much stronger in these past couple weeks! :bb3:
    My chest was always my strongest point. I don't try to do max's very often cause i don't want to fcuk up my shoulder's but on this cycle i'm gonna give it a shot about week 5 when i'm all jacked up.

    i'm way more interested in mass over strength but its nice to be able to move some weight. BTW your back is strong as sh!t!:dl:
    Last edited by sdmf45; 06-06-2007 at 10:45 PM. Reason: diiiirirrrrrrr
  29. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've always had a BIG DL :dl: and a little iddy biddy bench
  30. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1638
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    39.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You kill me in pressing... 300 x 10 =
  31. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I Run This Bicth In Pushing!!!!!!!!
  32. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Did shoulder's.

    DB press

    60x10 (warmup)
    90x10
    90x9
    90x6

    then did shoulder flyes for 5 sets (no need to post #'s here cause i do them for reps so nothing impressive)

    bent over shoulder flyes for 4 sets.

    then upright rows and shrugs.

    My bodyweight is up 12lbs now. and i just realized how sparatic this log is but its my log so i can do what i want...hahahahahah

    o ya and the RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  33. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ok so anyways the cycle is kickin a$$! i'm up a good 12lbs strength is goin up nicely. i did start taking the arimidex and its working great. i'm taking 0.25mg ED and the bloat is gone.

    Did chest/tri's

    started with incline BB this time

    Incline BB

    255x8
    255x8
    225x10 for the last 2 sets

    then went to DB flat bench

    120's for 10 by the last set i was doin 100 for 10

    Decline

    225x12 for 3 sets

    i also did cable flyes and pec dec

    Tri's

    Close grip bench

    245x7 that is a PR before the most i got was 5
    225x10
    225x8
    185x15 rep out

    then did rope pushdowns and dips
  34. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    ok so anyways the cycle is kickin a$$! i'm up a good 12lbs strength is goin up nicely. i did start taking the arimidex and its working great. i'm taking 0.25mg ED and the bloat is gone.

    Did chest/tri's

    started with incline BB this time

    Incline BB

    255x8
    255x8
    225x10 for the last 2 sets

    then went to DB flat bench

    120's for 10 by the last set i was doin 100 for 10

    Decline

    225x12 for 3 sets

    i also did cable flyes and pec dec

    Tri's

    Close grip bench

    245x7 that is a PR before the most i got was 5
    225x10
    225x8
    185x15 rep out

    then did rope pushdowns and dips

    how bad was the bloat before?
  35. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    how bad was the bloat before?
    i had a moon face and was real puffy no definition at all but when the water came off it was nice. i figured i would try the low dose of the arimidex and so far gains havn't slowed. if i didn't have to make that trip in august i wouldn't give a sh!t about the bloat.

    and i'll rep u when i can its says i have whored myself out too much in the last 24 hours.
  36. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I start 50mg of dbol ED tomorrow. :bb3:
  37. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    I start 50mg of dbol ED tomorrow. :bb3:
    oh so you weren`t even on dbol yet and you still got puffy?
  38. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    oh so you weren`t even on dbol yet and you still got puffy?
    no the first 2 weeks i started the dbol at 25mg now for the last 2 weeks i'm goin up to 50. i'm doin the sustanon at 1000mg a week and i'm liking that ALOT!!! and the tren well its TREN!
  39. Banned
    Chad's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,605
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    no the first 2 weeks i started the dbol at 25mg now for the last 2 weeks i'm goin up to 50. i'm doin the sustanon at 1000mg a week and i'm liking that ALOT!!! and the tren well its TREN!
    how is your sex drive?
  40. Senior Member
    sdmf45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,455
    Rep Power
    826
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    how is your sex drive?
    through the fcukin roof and thats an understatement. almost anything will do and thats bad. its worse than bein drunk off my ass.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ITS TIME!!! to cut again
    By zodiiac523 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 02:30 PM
  2. its a pretty good time to be into lifting
    By chess315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. Is it time to cut or bulk?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 02:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in