Screw cutting...Its time to be HUGE!!!!

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. yesterday was Back/Bi's

    I went for the 10 - 12 rep range yesterday. One thing i do with my workouts is change rep ranges and exercises and order of exercises every time. I respond really well to it. I'm up a total of 10lbs right now...some water of course but in a shirt it looooooookkkkssss cooooool.

    Today was a rest day but i went in and did abs and forearms cause i always skip out on them.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    Did chest/tri's yesterday.

    Strength is way up. Flat BB bench 300x10

    also i would like to say i'm up 7lbs since i started...

    the only side is a little acne and can't sleep more than 6-7 hours and then i'm wide awake.

    Tri's

    close grip bench 225x8. i will be breaking PR's with this cycle for sure. i'm already close to breaking them.
    Verrry Niiiice! Ya bastid! I might try to hit 315 for 1 Friday, which will be a PR for me. My all time PR is 275X8, never tried heavier than 275 though. Last time I BB benched was a couple of weeks ago, and got 225X9. But I've gotten much stronger in these past couple weeks! :bb3:
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Verrry Niiiice! Ya bastid! I might try to hit 315 for 1 Friday, which will be a PR for me. My all time PR is 275X8, never tried heavier than 275 though. Last time I BB benched was a couple of weeks ago, and got 225X9. But I've gotten much stronger in these past couple weeks! :bb3:
    My chest was always my strongest point. I don't try to do max's very often cause i don't want to fcuk up my shoulder's but on this cycle i'm gonna give it a shot about week 5 when i'm all jacked up.

    i'm way more interested in mass over strength but its nice to be able to move some weight. BTW your back is strong as sh!t!:dl:
    Last edited by sdmf45; 06-06-2007 at 09:45 PM. Reason: diiiirirrrrrrr

  4. I've always had a BIG DL :dl: and a little iddy biddy bench

  5. You kill me in pressing... 300 x 10 =
    •   
       


  6. I Run This Bicth In Pushing!!!!!!!!

  7. Did shoulder's.

    DB press

    60x10 (warmup)
    90x10
    90x9
    90x6

    then did shoulder flyes for 5 sets (no need to post #'s here cause i do them for reps so nothing impressive)

    bent over shoulder flyes for 4 sets.

    then upright rows and shrugs.

    My bodyweight is up 12lbs now. and i just realized how sparatic this log is but its my log so i can do what i want...hahahahahah

    o ya and the RED SOX SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. ok so anyways the cycle is kickin a$$! i'm up a good 12lbs strength is goin up nicely. i did start taking the arimidex and its working great. i'm taking 0.25mg ED and the bloat is gone.

    Did chest/tri's

    started with incline BB this time

    Incline BB

    255x8
    255x8
    225x10 for the last 2 sets

    then went to DB flat bench

    120's for 10 by the last set i was doin 100 for 10

    Decline

    225x12 for 3 sets

    i also did cable flyes and pec dec

    Tri's

    Close grip bench

    245x7 that is a PR before the most i got was 5
    225x10
    225x8
    185x15 rep out

    then did rope pushdowns and dips

  9. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    ok so anyways the cycle is kickin a$$! i'm up a good 12lbs strength is goin up nicely. i did start taking the arimidex and its working great. i'm taking 0.25mg ED and the bloat is gone.

    Did chest/tri's

    started with incline BB this time

    Incline BB

    255x8
    255x8
    225x10 for the last 2 sets

    then went to DB flat bench

    120's for 10 by the last set i was doin 100 for 10

    Decline

    225x12 for 3 sets

    i also did cable flyes and pec dec

    Tri's

    Close grip bench

    245x7 that is a PR before the most i got was 5
    225x10
    225x8
    185x15 rep out

    then did rope pushdowns and dips

    how bad was the bloat before?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    how bad was the bloat before?
    i had a moon face and was real puffy no definition at all but when the water came off it was nice. i figured i would try the low dose of the arimidex and so far gains havn't slowed. if i didn't have to make that trip in august i wouldn't give a sh!t about the bloat.

    and i'll rep u when i can its says i have whored myself out too much in the last 24 hours.

  11. I start 50mg of dbol ED tomorrow. :bb3:

  12. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    I start 50mg of dbol ED tomorrow. :bb3:
    oh so you weren`t even on dbol yet and you still got puffy?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    oh so you weren`t even on dbol yet and you still got puffy?
    no the first 2 weeks i started the dbol at 25mg now for the last 2 weeks i'm goin up to 50. i'm doin the sustanon at 1000mg a week and i'm liking that ALOT!!! and the tren well its TREN!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    no the first 2 weeks i started the dbol at 25mg now for the last 2 weeks i'm goin up to 50. i'm doin the sustanon at 1000mg a week and i'm liking that ALOT!!! and the tren well its TREN!
    how is your sex drive?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    how is your sex drive?
    through the fcukin roof and thats an understatement. almost anything will do and thats bad. its worse than bein drunk off my ass.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    through the fcukin roof and thats an understatement. almost anything will do and thats bad. its worse than bein drunk off my ass.
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! go to wal mart and pick up a trailer park girl! i hear they`re down for whatever!! LOL

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! go to wal mart and pick up a trailer park girl! i hear they`re down for whatever!! LOL
    ohhh ohhh like britney spears trailer trash...ok off to walmart!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sdmf45 View Post
    ohhh ohhh like britney spears trailer trash...ok off to walmart!
    yup. izza:

  19. you going to post some pics?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    you going to post some pics?
    ya i guess i should take some now...then at the end. i was just gonna post the end ones but i'll do both. i'll try to get some tomorrow. :bb:

  21. Pop quiz:

    A guy that bartends at a gay bar asks you over the internet for pictures of yourself with no shirt. Do you oblige?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Pop quiz:

    A guy that bartends at a gay bar asks you over the internet for pictures of yourself with no shirt. Do you oblige?
    hhhmmmmmmm?!?!?!?!?!? you make a strong point. :bb2: = chad :bruce3:


  23. screw you guys! nevermind!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    screw you guys! nevermind!

  25. didn't make it to the gym today tomorrow i will for sure though and will post some pics.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ITS TIME!!! to cut again
    By zodiiac523 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2010, 01:30 PM
  2. its a pretty good time to be into lifting
    By chess315 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:27 AM
  3. Is it time to cut or bulk?
    By jhferry in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Log in
Log in