T-1 Final Cycle Weekly Stats

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

T-1 Final Cycle Weekly Stats

I just started my T-1 Final cycle yesterday (for all those that missed the thread, I nuked it, but I'm thinking/hoping it's still good :-) ). I wanted to post a thread keeping my stats week by week. I'm not going to include my daily lifts, reps, weight, etc.. as I imagine many of you couldn't care less :-). But what I am going to do is post my weight and measurements each Monday with a brief synopsis of how I felt that week (libido, lethargy, workouts, etc...). Hopefully someone will find this helpful.. I'm also starting V-12 for the first time with this cycle.

Here goes...

By the way.. I'm 24 years old... and 6'0" tall...

Supplements I'm using:
    T-1 Final (1 squirt twice a day, after morning shower (about 7am) and after post-workout shower around 5pm)
    V-12 (1 scoop, twice a day, one 30 minutes before breakfast, other 30 minutes before my workout (around 5pm))
    GNC Mega Men multi-vitamin
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein (1 scoop 2-3 times a day)

Starting Stats (as of 06/23/03)
    Weight: 206lbs.
    Neck 16
    Chest 41
    Bicep 15 1/2
    Belly Button 35
    Thigh 22 1/2
    Calf 14 1/2

Ok.. well that's it for now.. I'll post again next Monday with the details from my first week and updated measurements.

Thanks

Jeff

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

hoep it goes well man. if you taking in 1 serving of optimum, 2-3 times a day, what does your post workout drink consist of? also, ill be a punk and point out that you listed that your workout starts around 5 and ends aroudn 5.....
    Sage
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

Hehe.. good point..

Correction :-)

My workout begins about 5 and ends at 6 (actually, it ususally ends about 10 minutes till 6). I started following the Max-OT training routine 2 weeks ago.. and I must admit.. I'm LOVING it! I haven't been this sore in a long time.

As far as post work-out shakes go.. I've just been using the Optimum for that. I usually have one shake at around 2:30, another after my workout and sometimes one later in the evening (around 9'ish).

Typical day is like this (no I don't have the model diet :-) )

7:30 - Out of shower and apply T-1
    8:00 - Drink V-12 on my way to work, take multi-vitamin
    8:30 - Breakfast (this usually consists of eggs,grits,toast,sausage)
    12:00 - Lunch
    2:30 - Optimum 100% Whey (1 scoop)
    4:30 - Second serving of V-12
    5:00 - Workout
    6:00 - Optimum Whey (post workout drink)
    7:00 - Supper
    9:00 - Another protein shake (SOMETIMES)

Any suggesions on that? Could I be doing something that would work better you think? I'm open to suggestions :-)

Thanks for the feedback!

Jeff
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

Oh yeah.. second dosing of T-1 missed on that schedule. That comes around 6 with the post-workout shake
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.11%

add more protein...seems as if your only taking in less than 80-100grams of protein from powders....and thats only when you take your night shake. gonna need more than that bro

i would also try to add one more meal in there.....

is this a cutting cycle?
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

Nah.. not a cutting cycle. I'm just trying to add some nice LBM. I do need to take in more protein.. I'm actually trying to start that today along with fitting one more meal in there somewhere. Getting big can be expensive :-)
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Originally posted by BigHeadJeff
    I just started my T-1 Final cycle yesterday (for all those that missed the thread, I nuked it, but I'm thinking/hoping it's still good :-) ). I wanted to post a thread keeping my stats week by week. I'm not going to include my daily lifts, reps, weight, etc.. as I imagine many of you couldn't care less :-). But what I am going to do is post my weight and measurements each Monday with a brief synopsis of how I felt that week (libido, lethargy, workouts, etc...). Hopefully someone will find this helpful.. I'm also starting V-12 for the first time with this cycle.

Here goes...

By the way.. I'm 24 years old... and 6'0" tall...

Supplements I'm using:
    T-1 Final (1 squirt twice a day, after morning shower (about 7am) and after post-workout shower around 5pm)
    V-12 (1 scoop, twice a day, one 30 minutes before breakfast, other 30 minutes before my workout (around 5pm))
    GNC Mega Men multi-vitamin
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein (1 scoop 2-3 times a day)

Starting Stats (as of 06/23/03)
    Weight: 206lbs.
    Neck 16
    Chest 41
    Bicep 15 1/2
    Belly Button 35
    Thigh 22 1/2
    Calf 14 1/2

Ok.. well that's it for now.. I'll post again next Monday with the details from my first week and updated measurements.

Thanks

Jeff
    OMG you must be my twin, I have the same measurements bro. I will be looking out for your progress. Godd luck!
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.9%

hope it goes well dude,

we're seriously thinking about using t-1 final next month. we're still looking for some thoughts of other people.

by the way, v-12 works good doesn't it
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

All I can say 'for sure' is that I'm having some great workouts this week and getting some amazing pumps (almost ridiculous pumps). I can't contribute it directly to the T-1 or the V-12 individually since I started my first 'cycle' of both this past Monday. Either way, I'm very satisfied with what I'm getting from the T-1 V-12 combo thus far.

Remember, I'll be posting my week 1 review on Monday... stay tuned
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.9%

hell yeah let it be monday
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

Ok.. so I'll weigh myself at the gym tonight, have my g/f do all the measuing & record some notes about how my first week went (hopefully at least one peson will read this and find it interesting :-) )

Also.. I'm really debating on buying another bottle of T-1 Final from the member store and upping the dose to 2 squirts twice a day.... I'll decide on this tomorrow...

Anyone recommend or have any reasons for me NOT doing this?

Thanks

Jeff
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.73%

Originally posted by BigHeadJeff
    Ok.. so I'll weigh myself at the gym tonight, have my g/f do all the measuing & record some notes about how my first week went (hopefully at least one peson will read this and find it interesting :-) )

Also.. I'm really debating on buying another bottle of T-1 Final from the member store and upping the dose to 2 squirts twice a day.... I'll decide on this tomorrow...

Anyone recommend or have any reasons for me NOT doing this?

Thanks

Jeff
    I think upping the dosage to 2 squirts a day will be just fine. I just completed the first week of a 6 week cycle which includes T-1 (final) 2 squirts 2x a day and 1,4 Andro 200 mg 2x a day.

Good luck man and I will be checking up on your results. I also have a thread logging my PH cycle on bb.com.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=139820
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.25%

End of Week #1

Ok... so here I sit.. just like I promised, doing my weekly follow up for my 4-Week cycle of T-1 Final

First of all, weight... on day one of this cycle I weighed 206, after my workout today (I also weight post workout last time, wearing the exact same clothing) I weighed 210. For those of you a little slow on math that's 4lbs in one week, not too bad, or at least I don't think so... I don't think that I'm really holding water (maybe this is to be contributed to both the T-1 and V-12), I can actually visually see that I have lost b/f, looking a little more ripped, abs starting to show a bit more... I wish that I could of taken my b/f% before hand...

I planned on posting my measurements on a week by week basis also, but I fugired a) none of you would be very interested b) there would most likely be a very small change in 1 week. So I'm going to post measurements on a bi-weekly basis instead, so you all have that to look forward to next week

Here's my take on the intangibles thus far... the first few days I really fought with the lathargy, this has seemed to pass in the past day or two, which is a great thing. I can't really comment on libido at this point considering my g/f and I have been having some trying times, so the chances of me getting any or wanting any were relatively low... ok, extremely low . I did get it twice though and all seemed to be working just fine, no problems getting it up, etc... I have to admit though my balls have shrank considerably... one of the first things she pointed out . I have experienced some nice strength gains.. nothing 'crazy' at this point, but some decent gains, BUT the pumps have been outstanding! I'm going to contribute this to the combo of starting both V-12 and T-1. Some mild acne has shown it's ugly head, but very small bumps and not very many...

Well... I'm sort of at a loss as to where I should go from here, I guess you all will ask questions if you have any..

Thanks for listening...

Jeff
  14. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Update? Sounds like it is going well for you...just trying to keep tabs

Chemo
  15. king of useless information!!!
    Level
    Lv. Percent