My latest homebrew is not working! What's wrong??

Jeff Rippe

Awards
About 8 weeks ago I finished up my first homebrew transdermal cycle (1-Test/4-AD) with very good results.  I gained about 7-8 pounds in 4 weeks along with very nice (and sometimes surprising) strength gains.  I used only 3gms of 1-Test and 2gms of 4-AD in 120ml of pure DMSO.  I applied 1.6ml twice a day for 4 weeks.  I developed all the usual androgen side effects (tender nips, slight acne, etc.).  I used 6-Oxo for 2 weeks post-cycle and looked and felt great.

This time I decided to try a different mix to, hopefully, bring out more lean gains and vascularity.  I went with 3gms of 1-Test and 4gms of 1,4-AD in 120ml of DSMO.  Again applied twice a day but at a 50% higher dose (2.4ml per dose).

At the end of week 2 I feel absolutely NOTHING.  No strength gain, no weight gain, no tender nips, no acne, no appetite increase, nothing!

What's wrong here?  Is it possible this mix takes longer to kick in or is there something wrong with it?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Should have used a liquid solution for recovery...

How many weeks has it been since EOC?

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You can't call pure DMSO homebrew!!!! :) The 1-test takes longer to kick in. Week 3 and 4 is when it kicks in good. You won't get much strength gains from 1,4 especially at that dosage. ALso you will find that with every cycle you will porbably have to up the dosage to get the same results especially that close together. That could also be a problem. The 4-ad seems to kick in faster that is why last cycle you felt something right away. You won't get itchy nips from your current combo... Hope that helps.. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I see that you did up the dose.... What did you use post cycle??? TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You do relize that you are only doing 60mg of 1-test and 80mg of 1,4 ad right.... IMO that is WAY low.. Even using 100% DMSO... TTY

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
You do relize that you are only doing 60mg of 1-test and 80mg of 1,4 ad right.... IMO that is WAY low.. Even using 100% DMSO... TTY
That amount 2x per day.

Most oral 1-Test supps I've tried recommend 200mg per day.  I thought 120mg transdermal + 160mg 1,4-AD would be far more effective, yes/no?

Anyhow, it's a much bigger dose than the 1-Test/4-AD mix yet that mix seemed much more active.  Appears the 4-AD was the main factor.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Crap.. Sorry.. Even at those doses I think its low. I react very well to 4-ad as well. I would run 200 of the 1-test and 400 of the 1,4... That woul dbe a good second cycle dose.. TTY

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by Chemo
How many weeks has it been since EOC?

Chemo
4 weeks on/6 weeks off.  First two weeks of that 6 weeks I used 6-Oxo.  Didn't think I needed much more since it was a "light" cycle.

Jeff Rippe

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
Crap.. Sorry.. Even at those doses I think its low. I react very well to 4-ad as well. I would run 200 of the 1-test and 400 of the 1,4... That woul dbe a good second cycle dose.. TTY
Hmm, OK, so it's too low.  Guess I'll finish out as planned, wait a few months and go back to the 1-Test/4-AD mix.  Was more "bang for the buck".  Unless something happens next week... :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Throw some 3-alpha in there for the remaineder of the cycle if you can get it fast enough...

Chemo

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
3-alpha?

what does the 3-alpha do chemo? not familiar with that one yet.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
It converts to DHT. A very good PH for cutting and lean gains also strength. But as the name entails DHT is a cause of hairloss. Watch out for that one.. TTY

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
3-Alpha transdermal is very effective. I agree with Chemo, give it a shot.