Cleaning out the stash

1. Cleaning out the stash

This cycle is designed for the following: regain strength and LBM and to get summer ready. Basically, I going to use the rest of my stash from the '05 ban so it doesn't go to waste. I am a big proponent of 1-Test/4AD transdermally and I am going to dive into this again. My dosing will be 250/400 respectively with half in the morning and half in the evening. I have done this cycle three times previously and have always enjoyed the results.

However, this time, a new twist: M1,4AD. I had forgotten that I bought this and have enough for 4 weeks at 120mg/day. I plan on starting this within the next few weeks after I stock up on PCT materials and cycle support supps.

Breakdown
    Wk 1-6 250mg 1T/4AD trans
    1-4 120mg of M1, 4AD
    PCT Toremifene, Anagen/Fenotest, Retain 2

Other supps:
    WPI
    MPI
    BURN3D
    SesaThin
    KRALA

Diet will change as I proceed in the cycle, but I will start around 2700 kcals a day and work up to around 3000 by the end. Macros will be (roughly) 250/300/60 p/c/f with an emphasis on chicken, lean beef, milk, whole grains...the usual.

Comment, suggestions, questions???
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Using the BURN3D during the cycle or in pct?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Using the BURN3D during the cycle or in post cycle therapy?
    During to lean the cycle towards more of a recomp. I know that I will have some water retention, but the fat loss is well worth it.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. good luck bro,i wish i stocked up more than i did...i ended up selling alot and making a killing!!...........looks like a good one keep updating
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. is this gonna be a log??
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    is this gonna be a log??
    Yes this will be a log. ETA 6/4.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Last round of cleaning out the stash!!
    By dukeshavenfarms in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 10:23 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 08:48 PM
  4. Clean out the cupbards cutter
    By rampage jackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-28-2006, 06:00 PM