Cleaning out the stash

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This cycle is designed for the following: regain strength and LBM and to get summer ready. Basically, I going to use the rest of my stash from the '05 ban so it doesn't go to waste. I am a big proponent of 1-Test/4AD transdermally and I am going to dive into this again. My dosing will be 250/400 respectively with half in the morning and half in the evening. I have done this cycle three times previously and have always enjoyed the results.

However, this time, a new twist: M1,4AD. I had forgotten that I bought this and have enough for 4 weeks at 120mg/day. I plan on starting this within the next few weeks after I stock up on PCT materials and cycle support supps.

Breakdown
Wk 1-6 250mg 1T/4AD trans
1-4 120mg of M1, 4AD
PCT Toremifene, Anagen/Fenotest, Retain 2

Other supps:
WPI
MPI
BURN3D
SesaThin
KRALA

Diet will change as I proceed in the cycle, but I will start around 2700 kcals a day and work up to around 3000 by the end. Macros will be (roughly) 250/300/60 p/c/f with an emphasis on chicken, lean beef, milk, whole grains...the usual.

Comment, suggestions, questions???

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Using the BURN3D during the cycle or in pct?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using the BURN3D during the cycle or in post cycle therapy?
During to lean the cycle towards more of a recomp. I know that I will have some water retention, but the fat loss is well worth it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck bro,i wish i stocked up more than i did...i ended up selling alot and making a killing!!...........looks like a good one:thumbsup: keep updating

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this gonna be a log??