Phera/HavoC/Mega-TRN cycyle?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
When I was in the gym today my friend asked me for some advice on a cycle he's thinking of. He wants to do a 6 weeks cycle Using PP, M-TRN and Havoc.. He wants to run it like this:

Week 1. PP 20mg TRN 4mg
Week 2. PP 30mg TRN 4mg
Week 3. PP 30mg TRN 6mg Havoc 20mg
Week 4. TRN 6mg Havoc 30mg
Week 5. Havoc 40mg
Week 6. Havoc 40-50mg

I think he'll see some major gains with the cycle but was wondering if it's safe. What do you guys think? Too many orals to use at one time?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Is he experienced. we need some stats...

right off the bat i would say week 3 looks like maybe too much stacked.

Gains would depend on cycles ran, experience with those particular compounds etc. I know my second run with phera was pretty weak compared to the first time i ran it. Should make some nice gains in strength for sure! Strength cycle.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
im doin the same thing but with epistane and tst, week 3 is definitely too much. im bringing my phera down to 10mg while on epistane. i talked to a guy on another forum who ran phera/epistane and he said the bridge week was painful for him, even at low dose. just bring down the dosage in week 3 and its a great stack.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Is he experienced. we need some stats...

right off the bat i would say week 3 looks like maybe too much stacked.

Gains would depend on cycles ran, experience with those particular compounds etc. I know my second run with phera was pretty weak compared to the first time i ran it. Should make some nice gains in strength for sure! Strength cycle.
He's pretty experienced I would say. He's used Phera and TRN a couple times. His weight is around 205. His benches 295 for 8-10 reps. Not sure on his other lifts really. Oh and he's 23. He also follows a 3500 calorie diet plan he got from FLEX magazine, so his nutrition is also in line.