Curt2go's cycle thread....

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Actually I have an idea PJ: since you are selectively ignoring some of the largest muscles in your body because you don't care about them, why don't you just pick your favorite bodypart and train that exclusively? Especially while on cycle, you'll see the most gains in this manner correct? Because it will slow your metabolism down so much that the part you pick will practically explode with new growth.

Curt, sounds really good bro hope your chest workout was good one today, and your stretch marks continue to stretch . Did you say you were NOT being particularly strict with yo diet, just supping protein?

2. Exactly. My diet is not strict . I eat whatever I can . I suppliment only protien in the shake form.. Talk to ya..
    •   

3. Cool, thanks bro, wasn't quite clear from your other post... something must have been lost in the Canadian-American translation

4. Nice Job Curt! Pics look good. I cant wait for my t-1 to come, I sent the MO out today so I shold be getting it soemtime next week. I too am small like you, and am an extremly hard gainer. For some friggen reason My arms are peaked nicely and have pretty good size but the rest of my body just dosnt want to work , well Keep up the great work, and hopefully Ill be posting a thread like this on my t-1 cycle.

5. Well today I was up to 188. the first 5 lbs can probably be attributed to water. BUT who cares... Lifts are up and eveything is cool. Still on line to go 6 weeks.. Providing my body does not mind the transdermal for that long.. hehehe. Talk to ya....
    •   

6. Well starting week 3.. weight is 190 in the morning naked 8 lb increase so far...... I know you all like it when i say that.. Also very ccoll thing I weighed myself with my clothes on last night before bed and I was 198.. Almost hit the 200 mark.... I will keep you all posted.. Talk to ya..

7. How's the diet bro?

8. Originally posted by curt2go
    Well starting week 3.. weight is 190 in the morning naked 8 lb increase so far...... I know you all like it when i say that.. Also very ccoll thing I weighed myself with my clothes on last night before bed and I was 198.. Almost hit the 200 mark.... I will keep you all posted.. Talk to ya..
    well, next time weigh with your clothes on wet...you'll hit 200...heh j/k bro..

seriously, great job..keep up the good work..

9. The diet is eat everything and anything all the time.. hhehee. Talk to ya...

10. Curt, so in 3.5 months you put on 25 lbs?  That's good!  Now do you think your speed/agility has been affected?  I am thinking about the ball season, and I will put a new thread in off-topic.

11. Yeh Is d3efinately ias hurting me there. I will cut down to 185 though. So I will still be hitting 100's of homers... hehehe. Talk to ya...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yet another "judge my cycle" thread
    By cftcft in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-19-2008, 08:12 PM
  2. The Off Cycle Thread
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:25 PM
  3. Another first cycle thread
    By slick rick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 06:29 PM
  4. My IGF-1 Cycle Thread
    By joetrisman in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2005, 07:35 PM
  5. Another first cycle thread - opinions?
    By Ivan Drago in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-2004, 01:05 PM