Curt2go's cycle thread....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well since Chemo sucks and always delete's our stuff I have to redo this thread... ;)

Taking 300mg 1-test and 200mg 4-ad,400mg 1-4 diol    /day

Not really upping the cals. Maybe 500 or so.

Stats bi's 15.5

Chest 40.5

Thigh 21.75

Shoulders 48

Pre cycle weight I think was 172.5, but might have been 174.5 naked in the morning. Can't remember......

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
So here is and update. If you read the thread before it was deleted i was taking an eca stack but i think it was hindering my gains so i stopped. After 12 days I was up to 176.5 .......

Day ~16 I was up to 180 ..naked in the morning(I will post that pic :) )

Day ~19 181.5

Day 21  180.0.. Weight is fluctuating a bit but no big deal. The weight is comming on. Strenght is way up about 10% around the board...

Next cycles I will always add more 4-ad . I respond very well to it.

Well there is is 1 week left. But I have 30days worth in my bottle so i will 1.5 the dose the last 4 days...  450mg 1-test 300mg 4-ad....  Then I can take my novla and have all water and be back to normal for Monday the 9th FOR CUBA BABY..... Talk to ya...

txwakeskater

Awards
Looking good bro, If you want criticism i would say work on your chest more. Also why arent you trying to bulk more? Its sounds as if you want too put on just a lil weight. Arms are lookin swole bro, i would say work on your peaks more though. Im assuming you have chicken legs since you didnt post.;)

Anyhow i have no place to tell you what you need to work on cause you look 5 times bigger than I. So anyhow keep it up and keep us posted bro.:p

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No I don't have chicken legs.. hehehe. i just didn't take any pics.. Yeh I lack in my chest but that is not for lack of trying believe me..... I am going to start to add dips and working my chest even harder..... 

Chicken legs..hehehhe. thats was funny.... :D Talk to ya...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Well this morning I was 184 naked.... My weight fluctuates allot that what i hate but I am puttin on weight. Also My gut is bloated. I hate that it always happens makes me look fat.. But I'm not... Also I am getting somewhat more vascular they are starting to pop out in my arms more now. So thats cool. 

Other than that, all's well.. Talk to ya

Gmonkey

Awards
Looks like you love your job<sarcasm>, must be on the 1-test as I was pissed all the time.  I could not drive often as my road-rage was very very bad. 

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by curt2go
Here is me working....hhehehe.

Hey curt, a picture says 1,000 words,  you are more nicer without the picture, now I can't picture u  like a nice guy anymore :(  just joking.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I normally smile all the time but I was tryin gto look tough for you guys.. hehehehe. Talk to ya...

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Gmonkey
Looks like you love your job<sarcasm>, must be on the 1-test as I was pissed all the time.  I could not drive often as my road-rage was very very bad. 

I heard that, glad I don't drive to work, but man I was very upset all the time at work, try to hide with a smile but my blood pressure was to the roof.  Now I am much, much better, it seems the 6OXO  is workign good!

Kay

Awards
rhinoman,
i read that yo noticed some water gain from your cycle, how much weight did you lose when you came off your cycle, this can give me a good apporoximation of water weight.
Because I am putting on a lot of weight and it ahs got me scared a little. And i know all of it cant be lean mass, i am up to 212.6 today from 202.8 in the beginning, and it has only been 13 days.
:(
I am really anxious to know approximately how much of it is water weight! My face has not gotten any bigger, but people say (!) that i am bulking up. i am taking 400mg of 4ad /day.
Let me know your input and feedback of your cycle.
thanks man

antonio

Awards
Nice job bro!!!! You look much bigger in the last pic. Keep it up.

Now, how did you like the 1,4 diol? What did you notice from it? Did it increase your appetite? If so after how many days?

Thanks

Rhinoman

Awards
Originally posted by Kay
rhinoman,
i read that yo noticed some water gain from your cycle, how much weight did you lose when you came off your cycle, this can give me a good apporoximation of water weight.
Because I am putting on a lot of weight and it ahs got me scared a little. And i know all of it cant be lean mass, i am up to 212.6 today from 202.8 in the beginning, and it has only been 13 days.
:(
I am really anxious to know approximately how much of it is water weight! My face has not gotten any bigger, but people say (!) that i am bulking up. i am taking 400mg of 4ad /day.
Let me know your input and feedback of your cycle.
thanks man
I would said about 4 lbs was water, I use One +  from Advant which have more 4AD than test even I add more test, added 4 more grams so basically was an even mixture, next will be full 10 grams of 1-Test and 1,4 as you already know I am big as  will shoot to cut to lean 225 lbs,  currently (on cycle when from 232 to 242lbs) 238lbs since I took a deuretic to elimate that water, I lost the water and the bloat.  I can not handle it.  I felt I was  9 months pregnant. 

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Day 26.. Strength is still rising and I've stated to up the dosage to about 425 1-test and 300 4-ad just cause I had a 30 day supply and I'm only doing 28 days....

Weight today 183.5... Hoping to get to 185 for Cuba but I doubt it.. Talk to ya...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I will post some after pics. I eneded up gaining about 12 lbs and lost about 2-3 so far which is cool. I'm starting GVT routine to build my chest up some more. Thanx for the support . Talk to ya....

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I will post some after pics. I eneded up gaining about 12 lbs and lost about 2-3 so far which is cool. I'm starting GVT routine to build my chest up some more. Thanx for the support . Talk to ya....
good to hear guy. as far as gvt...good stuff. been training like this for 2 weeks now and some good stuff. only thing i backed off on were legs. i initially did squats and deads...brutal, just brutal. its not even the 10x10 that gets you...its the 4-0-2 tempo which kills. so on legs, i just do my reg. routine :)( ) but hey, it aint like its some douchebag workout. hope german volume works as well as it has for me (even only for these couple of weeks). PS you sticking with the outlined gvt splits you see most common in the articles floating about (chest/back, off, arms/shoudler, off, legs....somehting like that or doing your own split) even though its a killer on my external rotators, i put chest/shoulders on same day. and have back/traps, arms, legs in those 4 splits) just curious. Sage

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well i'm at 182 naked in the morning. So its sill cool.. I will be starting another cycle here next week. 500mg 4-ad 500mg nor/day... for 6 weeks. We'll see how it goes. I will start a new thread for that with before pics which will be after pics for this thread. Talk to ya..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well I started last night finally. I got 7g 4-ad and 7g nor in 1 bottle. That will last 2 weeks. It will be 500mg of each/day....

I have gained some bf since the end of the last cycle. I would think I am 12-13% now. But who cares right.. Its bulking season... hehehehe :)

Started weigh in today. This mornig naked I was 183.... I took a pic but It did not turn out.. So I will keep weight and strength progress. My brother is also doing the same cycle...

I am going to make it to 200lbs. Just wait for it... Talk to ya :D 

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I will get measurements tonight.. talk to ya..

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
No flame, but sh!t man you should of put some more time in all natural, before you started any ph.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Your not talking about me right? Talk to ya

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well I had to shave the tops of my legs. When putting on 17mls of gel the DMSO eats the skin if you put it in the same spot. I took it for 4 days but that was it. i had to shave th legs last night. i have to give my arms and chest a rest. I was getting a rash and it hurt... As far as the weight haven't gained anything yet but I am getting 2 new stretch marks. Under my front delt by armpit... Well there you go .. Talk to ya...

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
Yeah i was talking about you. If thats you in the pics?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Being that i am an ectomorph I find it very hard to gain weight. i have been weightlifting for about 4.5 years now. I've been using ph's and AAS since year 2. My nutrition has not always been perfect but being and ecto I can prtty much eat anything anyways. I have always goot lots of protien. With my body if I drop my cals for a week I could loose about 5lbs.. So for you to say just becasue i am small that i should not be using Ph's is pretty much your opinion and you have the right to it.. Thanx for the genuine concern about my body but as far as I'm concerned being 6'0 going from 145lbs(fully clothed with full stomach)(heheheh)) to 183 naked in the moernign is pretty good in my books.. I am not out to do comps or anything just want to look good for summers and feel good about myself... SO Talk to ya

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by pjorstad

Hahah

Can't wait to see the resonses on this. :shoot:
Lose the stupid attitude... Talk to ya... 

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Hey MA$$ I would like to hear some critique from you on how I may better myself . I am always looking to improve and always take constructive critisism well. Talk to ya..

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
Again i'm not trying to be an ass, but looking at your pics i thought you were new to lifting. But if you have put 4.5 years in then i think your ready for some ph. So good luck and i hope you keep on gaining.

Oh for any tips, i think you should look into training using max-ot and also eat a ton, clean or not so clean. Just get in a ton of cal. and protein.

Andy2k

Awards
Curt - I was very ectomorphic when I started lifting. I eventually figured it out - I had to eat like a horse!
At my best (around 189lb, 8-9% BF) I was eating 5-6000 calories per day. (was in early twenties) This was a major pain, as I'm not a big eater.

I also had to consume more fat than I actually wanted to - it wasn't until I did this that I had a big increase in energy. At the time was completely natural - supplements were: Tryphtophan, Ornithine, Tyrosine(If I remember correctly), Multi vit and minerals, liver tabs, B6, B3(sometimes - as vasodilator), Multipower protein powder. Rest of diet was the usual saintly stuff, with the exception of specifically added fat - I'd fry eggs etc.

You're looking good there - ectomorphs do have problems with packing it on, but I know you'll do it.
You're in the right age bracket for bulking it now - keep it up;)

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry curt. Im an ectomorph too so i understand. Thats why im allowed to laugh at what he said, because its true for me and you! You look better then me right now though so no flame :)

Im extremeley bottom heavy so ive been laying off the legs lately. IVe noticed my metabolism has gone down a bit due to this. Im starting to think that as an ectomorph its better to be slightly topheavy then evenly proportioned or bottom heavy as a huge lower body means you have to be very muscular to have a decent upper body which means your metabolism is gonna be off the rockers. I don't know its just an idea curt what do you think?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established

Im extremeley bottom heavy so ive been laying off the legs lately. IVe noticed my metabolism has gone down a bit due to this.
laying off as in skipping leg workouts altogether? or laying off as referring to decreased training volume/weighty? looking good btw Curt, real nice for 6ft ecto. hope your cycles and gains keep progressin'!

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well ive gone 4 weeks without working them and im only gonna work them once next week and then go another 4 weeks without them during my cycle.

I just believe that for an ectomorph as you start packing on too many muscle pounds(lower body will really do this) it can kill your overall gains because you can't even keep up with the calories to supply your whole body or your metabolism is so fast you can only maintain.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
No sh!t yellowjacket. Yeah i didnt actually mean a ton.

Being an ecto is bad but, if an ecto eats alot and trains right they should have no problems adding size. Adding size doesnt come easy but if one is head strong a pushes on then they will grow.

Also curt, how is your training?

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Being an ecto is bad but, if an ecto eats alot and trains right they should have no problems adding size. Adding size doesnt come easy but if one is head strong a pushes on then they will grow.

Yes but there comes a time when its unreasonable to ask a person to eat a lot of calories just to gain weight because they have enough muscle mass for THEIR PARTICULAR metabolism that their metabolism is too high too keep up. Some extreme ectomorphs( there is different degrees) need over 30 times their bodyweight just to gain ANY weight. That means if you are 190 lbs and relatively lean your pushing 6000 calories just to gain any weight naturally if your an extreme hardgainer. Im glad you have the dedication to eat 4000 calories+ on a regular basis week after week and even after a small break to continue back on just to maintain and/or gain weight, not all of us can do that :) Usually its a nuisance enough to keep weight steady. If we take a break off training we take a BIG backtrack and we have to go full force again just to pick up where we left off at.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Well ive gone 4 weeks without working them and im only gonna work them once next week and then go another 4 weeks without them during my cycle.

I just believe that for an ectomorph as you start packing on too many muscle pounds(lower body will really do this) it can kill your overall gains because you can't even keep up with the calories to supply your whole body or your metabolism is so fast you can only maintain.
One leg workout a month eh... while on cycle you say? Because you don't want to gain muscle pounds too fast? And because it's hard to eat enough calories once you gain said muscle? Why bother cycling at all since you don't want to gain muscle or increase cal consumption? I guess I'm missing the boat completely, I thought it was good to train both halves of your body... it's known that increase muscle = increase metabolism, but isn't that what you want?! It happens regardless, and it's not hard to eat lots of quality cals anyway, is it? I'm not really sure what you're trying to say here... limit lower half of your body work, so that you don't gain muscle too fast (while on cycle) and don't have to eat more calories to keep up with muscle gain... yeah, I repeated it and still don't understand...

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually i won't be working legs at all during cycle. Im just doing legs once before cycle to keep them from getting rust so i can use them post cycle to get my test production up again. After 3 weeks post cycle ill probably get rid of them again.

Anyways this is how i feel. My calves are very big, my ass is very big, my thighs are average but i don't care about them too much so why put muscle on my legs when i got a lagging upper body? All its gonna do is make my metabolism when im natural so high im gonna have a harder time just maintiaining and then i won't accomplish anything. Im willing to sacrifice my stupid ass lower body a signficant degree( i can afford to anyways) to the point of making me very slightly topheavy if it means my overall metabolism will be lower as to allow better upper body gains.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
pjorstad, do legs. It sounds like you need to learn how to train before you do any ph. Not doing legs is stupid and i cant believe you think its ok not to do legs. You say your calves are good but your thighs arent that great, but you dont really care. Come on and do things right, you need to really look at your training and eating, becuase it sound like you are clueless to both.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
pjorstad, do legs. It sounds like you need to learn how to train before you do any ph. Not doing legs is stupid and i cant believe you think its ok not to do legs. You say your calves are good but your thighs arent that great, but you dont really care. Come on and do things right, you need to really look at your training and eating, becuase it sound like you are clueless to both.
Yes. :) PJ, what are your stats and why would you find it so hard to maintain? PM me if you like, now that we've hijacked Curt's cycle thread. I just don't understand your train of thought on this whole deal.

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yah i thought training legs was smart too until i realized my metabolism has gone down a ton and now i can put on fat with hardly any effort! Thats a good thing for me because as an ecto i can barely put on any weight so when im putting on fat that means my metabolism is slower and it should be without leg workouts.

I AM NOT GONNA work legs if my ass and calves are too big for my rest of my body. My thighs are are at least average so when you factor in my big ass and calves there is no way in hell im doing any leg work. That is dumb. As i said before anyways id rather be topheavy slightly because i care more about my upper body and with a fast metabolism lower body mass is just slowing my progress.

WEll ill throw in some leg workout postcycle and thats it UNTIL i pack on a bout 20+ lbs to become slightly topheavy.

MA$$BUILDER

Awards
pjorstad, i cant believe your way of training and thought, but hey do what you want. To me you sound very misinformed about training and nutrition. You need to learn to eat and train right. Eat clean as possible and train heavy and hard and you will grow.
Also dont train too much. Maybe cut back on you sets and see what happens. But most of all eat and eat some more and dont be a little pussy and say you cant eat enough.