Need suggestions on new cycle

1. New Member
    Answers

Need suggestions on new cycle

Hi, Im new to this forum. I guess i should start with a little intro. Im 22, 6'4, 285lbs. Dont know my bodyfat % but its probably kindof high since ive put on some unwanted weight lately. Ive been lifting on and off for years, but never really got dedicated until about a year ago. I have done one cycle. It was a PH cycle of Superdrol and Phera-plex. I was absolutley astounded with the results. I didnt keep a very accurate record of the exact figures, but I know that i put 50lbs on my bench. That blew my mind, ha. well ive decided come this summer i will be doing another cycle. At that point it will have been 6months since my first cycle. I think that is sufficient recovery time. While I did love the results of the SD PP stack, i was very worried about the liver toxicity of superdrol. So i would really like to try something a little on the safer side. i do, however, want to do a highly anabolic cycle. im not really interested in slow-gain long cycles. Well what would you guys suggest? Also, im a broke college student, so it does have to be at least somewhat inexpensive (the $80 for the SD and $50 for PP is the max ill go to for one cycle, ha ha)

2. New Member
    Answers

so....any1?

Similar Forum Threads

1. new to site need help on ph cycle
    By jmcg5291 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2011, 10:22 AM
  2. Need advice on new cycle please!
    By ferguson in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2011, 07:56 PM