Nolvadex - Method of administration

1. Question Nolvadex - Method of administration

I just finished my 4 week cycle on T-1 Pro and am starting my post cycle recovery on Nolvadex from liquid research.

I have done a search on the method that people use to take it, and have found, droppers, blunt syringes, gels, etc,

Is their any reason why I could not mix it with my protein shake in the morning?

2. I chase it down with something but I wouldn't put it into my shake. I use an oral syringe and swoosh it around my cheeks and under my tongue then swallow. The way i look at it is it works well and I never mess around with post cycle. The taste being awful is more bareable than the risk of losing any gains I've made.

3. Cause it tastes like ****!!!!!! Use a shringe and shoot it into the back of your throat.. TTY
    •   

4. I just wash it down with seltzer - the bubbles seem to lift that nasty taste right off your tounge better than anything else i have tried

5. Well so far I have been putting it into my shake for the past two mornings. I have noticed some slight change in the taste of the shake but nothing significant, I just wanted to make sure that their would not be any interference issue cuz its in the shake. If not so far its a very palatable way of taking it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methods of dropping water weight inorder to ship
    By One Shot in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 12:39 PM
  2. bulk cissus method of taking + dosage
    By TheNinja in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 04:28 PM
  3. liquid t3 method of absorbsion?
    By skull in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9