Pheradrol/Mega Zol Cycle Plan - Please Advise!

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

Pheradrol/Mega Zol Cycle Plan - Please Advise!

Hello,

In two weeks I will be running a Pheradrol/Mega Zol cycle, and here is how I currently have it planned out:

Week One
    20 mg Pheradrol - 1 Cap Twice Daily
    150 mg Mega Zol - 1 Cap Three Times Per day
    Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support

Week Two

Week Three
    30 mg Pheradrol - 1 Cap Twice Daily

Week Four

Post Cycle Therapy
    Torem - 1-4@120, 5-7@90,8-14@60
    Rebound XT (Nutraplanet ATD) 0/25/25/50

My real questions are on post cycle therapy, do I need to be running the rebound xt or will torem by itself be good enough? Also, has anyone used the nutraplanet atd? Is it as good as rebound xt? Should I replace rebound xt with activate or run activate as well during post cycle therapy? Do I need to be running cycle support during post cycle therapy as well?

Sorry for all the questions, and thanks in advance for the advice!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

hmm i guess this means my cycle is perfect?? from what i have gathered i should also be using cycle support during pct so really only questions arise about the dosing of torem/atd and also whether i should use activate as well
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I doubt that you have any worries with NP in regards to their ATD. I'm not familiar with Toremifene dosages, but everything else looks fine. If you want to add Activate along with your ATD you might want to wait until your second or third week before starting it (I guess this really depends on how badly get shutdown). I would continue to run the Cycle Support through pct and would also add a cortisol blocker.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

alright, if i took restore would i still need to be taking the atd as well? i have read that restore is a cortisol blocker and also controls estrogen....(which is the whole point of atd correct?)

thanks stxnas
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

Well, Restore has an AI and an anti-cortisol ingredient in it...the only problem is that if you are running your AI inverse to your SERM, by default you will be running your cort blocker low at the begining of your pct.
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not hating on Restore. I have some on hand right now, but if you're going to run the AI inverse to your SERM you might want to pick up another cort blocker to use the first week or two of pct until you're taking the higher doses of Restore.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

ah that makes sense, well would you recommend retain or lean xtreme then? if they are both basically the same i will just go with retain as it is $6 cheaper ha, but if there is a big difference please let me know. here is updated cycle:

Week One

Week Two

Week Three

Week Four

Post Cycle Therapy
    Torem - 1-4@120, 5-7@90,8-14@60
    Nutraplanet ATD 0/25/25/50
    Retain/Lean Xtreme (Not sure on dosages....could someone help me out here?)

Also, would it be bad to save $35 and only use one thing of cycle support by running it ONLY during weeks 3-6 and NOT taking it during weeks 1-2 and weeks 6-8?

Thanks for all the help!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

It's actually suggested that you pre-load Cycle Support using one to two scoops for at least two weeks prior to cycle and then run it through pct.

Retain and Lean Extreme seem to be equally liked....so I guess go with the Retain since it's cheaper...you're call though.

Just wondering, but have you ran a 2ene product before?...and what are you planning for your calorie intake?
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

interesting about the preload...i am preloading milk thistle, but was unaware I needed to preload all that stuff to run a cycle. is this really NEEDED? i am trying to not spend a fortune here.

yes i have ran 2ene products before, but i was dumb and unknowledgeable at the time. i have ran superdrol for 2 weeks (not sure if superdrol is 2ene??) and pheradrol for 2 weeks, but stopped both cycles prematurely. superdrol i stopped because of terrible back pumps and was cramping up big time. pheradrol i stopped because i just couldnt not drink for that long. (i will not be drinking at all this time during the cycle or pct, i really have no desire to anymore) now i am older, more mature, and want to give it a go again. on the previous two "cycles" if you would even call them that I did no post cycle therapy whatsoever (i know i am a moron). i dont really count my calories, but my usual diet is this:

morning 3 scrambled eggs 2 pieces wheat bread
    early afternoon - protein shake
    lunch - whatever pretty much, never junk - usually chicken, pasta, steak, pork, roast beef, etc. and usually some sort of fruit
    pre workout - protein shake
    post workout - protein shake
    dinner - same as lunch
    late evening - tuna sandwich

like i said, i dont really count calories, but my guess would be between 3000-3500. i weigh myself in the mornings and usually between 173-175.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

You should track your food for a few days on FitDay - Free Weight Loss and Diet Journal and see what your cals come out to...you might be surprised with the macros that come out or how much you really do or don't eat...just a thought, b/c your diet is not ideal, although I've seen much much worse.

...and as far as pre-loading...well, it's really suggested and is a precautionary measure...I'm not going to say that everybody does, but in an ideal setting they would...if money is an issue maybe you should hold out a little longer until you can get everything that you need to run it properly. It would suck to get half way into your cycle and have to stop AGAIN due to something that could have been prevented. JMO...and what are the rest of your stats, height and age?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

thanks for the tip on fitday, i will definetely do that. do you have any recommendations on the diet? how could i improve it....it doesnt seem to bad to me, but im sure it could be better.

as far as the money goes, i suppose i could throw another 35$ into the cycle to make it right, i just would rather not if it wasnt really neccessary.

I am 5'10 maybe 5'11 if i am lucky. 22 years old.

thanks for all your help man, you have been awesome!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

I'm sure others will agree, but try not to get your protein from so many shakes. You need more whole foods. Tuna, egg whites, and chicken are great. Try adding foods like cottage cheese, almonds, skim milk, flax seeds, flax oil, fish, sweet potatoes, rolled oats (not instant), whole GRAIN bread and pastas, extra virgin olive oil...and some Healthy Cheat Foods pancakes or chips too!!!...come on I earned a plug!

I'm assuming that you are bulking if you are around 170 and looking to eat 3500...but then again, I don't know how active you are.

...and you're quite welcome for the help. I was there once too...I just wish I had more time as of late, but I'm going back to school and my life revolves around my studies right now. I can't remember the last time I stayed up this late since December!
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.45%

haha i know how that goes, i am still in school as well. i am getting pretty tired myself. anyways, thanks for the diet help, ill try to cut down on the protein shakes, but that AI protein isolate is just sooo damn good haha. i actually have also been maxing out on the AI cookie mix, is this stuff really healthy? so many chocolate chips i cant see how it is!! should i be eating less calories? i think my maintance is around 2500, but while on cycle i have read its better to eat more.....
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.4%

Quote Originally Posted by getjacked63 View Post
    haha i know how that goes, i am still in school as well. i am getting pretty tired myself. anyways, thanks for the diet help, ill try to cut down on the protein shakes, but that AI protein isolate is just sooo damn good haha. i actually have also been maxing out on the AI cookie mix, is this stuff really healthy? so many chocolate chips i cant see how it is!! should i be eating less calories? i think my maintance is around 2500, but while on cycle i have read its better to eat more.....
    Yeah, I love making a protein shake with pb isolate and natty pb (and some egg whites, flax, and oats, mmm)...the cookies are very addictive and the ingredients are mostly healthy...but don't be fooled...they are definitely an indulgence in comparison to something like our pancakes.

As far as the cals go...eh, I would suggest starting out at about 500 over maintenance for a few weeks and if you're gaining lbm and no fat then up the cals by another 250 to 500...it's really ideal to have this figured out BEFORE cycling so you can really manipulate your SUPPLEMENTS to the fullest advantage. I think this is overlooked A LOT and then people claim product X did this or didn't do that and a lot of the time it's likely just a factor of diet...Yeah, it's that important IMO.

Catchya around...I have Bio first thing in the morning and need to catch some Zs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mega-TRN / Mega-ZOL cycle questions
    By cpye2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 06:38 PM
  2. Ergomax LMG and X-Factor cycle plans. Please critique.
    By Aeternitatis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2005, 07:58 AM
  3. First cycle plan, please review
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 05:46 PM
  4. First Cycle Plan..........Please Critique.
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 06:58 PM