Request for cycle advice: stack with 4-diol/1-T

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Time to get rid of some older stock. I'm (soon) doing a transdermal 1-T/4-diol home-brew according to protocols taken from older logs here.

The question is this: of the newer orals, are any of them a particularly GOOD addition to this stack? I have available:

Epistane
Superdrol
Halodrol
Trenadrol
Orastan-A
Pheradrol
Prostanozol

I'm not a newbie to these, but since the "era" of 1-T/4-AD and the "era" of these new compounds don't overlap, there isn't a lot of available commentary on combinations of them. I'd appreciate any insightful tips on which choices you might make for a good stack for lean gains, minimal risk to hair.

I have post cycle therapy/ancillary products galore in place; I'm trying to do this right.

Thanks for any help!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To me I don't think of the new methyl crap compares to 1Test and 4ad trans cycles back in the day. Don't ruin you cycle with anything elese is my opinion. If you want a more powerful stack just raise the dosages of your current products. Too bad things went the way they did and all the manufacturers had to hop on the "methyl bandwagon". If we could only turn back the hands of time!

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, T-bone! What about any of the non-methyl stuff? Prostanpzol, Trenadrol, or Orastan-A?