the transformation begins

b-boy

Awards
well here it is diet time for b-boy here is the current supplements

wed. nov.20th started t-1pro at 4ml ed...... so far ive dieted from 222 down to 212 in about 2 weeks, i feel much fuller on the t-1pro but also having a little water retention, so today I ordered some 3-alpha from molecular nutrition(ordered thru bb.com) and should start early next week.

also taking ALA 600 mgs after workout with protein shake and simple sugars.. this will be tripled when bodyfat stores get lowered

taking flax oil and multivitamin... mulit.twice daily and flax oil (gel caps) about 15 per day...10 before bed and 5 taken thru out day.......Taking also 10grams creatine and 10 grams of glutamine daily....glutamine will be upped as diet goes along.          When bf% gets down in single digits (between 8-6) will start UA.>>>alright Diet is basically animalbolics diet, no carbs except after workout and 1hour after post workout shake, wich are large carbmeals, and no carbs after or before those meals, and on non workout days no carbs at all except 2-3 serving of fruit daily.  will keep thread updated as diet goes along.. im not very scientific when it comes to dieting and i don't count calories never have never will.. after 18 yrs of doing this **** i know my body

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
transformation to what??!? from a beast to some sort of freakish beast?!? (ha) you one huge dude , dude.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Seriously.... I'd put my money on B-boy in a fight between him and a Mac Truck!

:D

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by b-boy
i don't count calories never have never will.. after 18 yrs of doing this **** i know my body

Ditto

Have fun bro..keep us posted.

h19

b-boy

Awards
well wednesday was good on the diet, weighed myself @ 4:00pm was 212, this was first time in the week that i weighed that late in the day...hit shoulders and traps and calves at the gym, barbell military pressses are always the first excersise i loose strength in, everyother excersise is remaining constant except military presses so i just hit 225 for 4 sests of 10-12 reps, followed diet well wednesday and did 40 min. of cardio at end of workout(could not do first thing in the morning).  Thusday haha ofcourse i ate like **** but o well its thanksgiving so enjoy life... Friday its back to the diet and no carbs except after i hit legs at 3:00pm today, will not weigh myself again until monday at 4:00pm when i hit chest and triceps.   Hopefully my 3-alpha will arrive saturday and i will start saturday night.

Super Tri's

Awards
Hey b-boy, good luck on your diet!

Have a few questions and some input:

Did you go straight from your normal high carb diet to no carbs? If so how come you didn't taper them?

How come your choice of carbs if any are fruit as opposed to oatmeal, sweet potatoes and such?

Have you used UA before? Is it better to use at lower levels of body fat?

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by Super Tri's
Hey b-boy, good luck on your diet!

Have a few questions and some input:

Did you go straight from your normal high carb diet to no carbs? If so how come you didn't taper them?

How come your choice of carbs if any are fruit as opposed to oatmeal, sweet potatoes and such?

Have you used UA before? Is it better to use at lower levels of body fat?
  i did slowly taper my carbs a few weeks before i started the diet, and i do eat sweet potatoes and such an hour after my post workout shake, i consume a few servings of fruit throughout the day to keep my liver conversion going t-3 and t-2. and about the UA... im going to start UA later in the diet when bf levels have dropped and dieting becomes more difficult.

Super Tri's

Awards
i don't understand the part about liver conversion and t3 and t2, never heard of that, can u explain please?

b-boy

Awards
whew!

Originally posted by Super Tri's
i don't understand the part about liver conversion and t3 and t2, never heard of that, can u explain please?
your asking for a lot of explaining bro..LOL  go to animalkits.be and do a search for animalbolics diet no one can explain it better than animal himself, fructose keeps the liver converting t-2 to t-3 (may be other way around..lol) when carbs are low like a keto diet. animal explains it all very well, a lot of people don't like animal because of the way he runs his board like Adolph Hitler but the guy is very smart in SOME areas.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I agree bro, Animals diet is sound, I have used it a few times and it works well.

b-boy

Awards
dec, 03 and 04

well tuesday was back and biceps and weight was up a few pounds to 214, but bodyfat and water is down just a tad, so t-1pro is def. kicking in, monday on chest i was about the same strength wise bench was 315x12, 365x7, 405x4(barely), then 365x6, so not bad. anyway back day was pretty good also, i did chinups 2sets of 15 with my bw then on my last set added a 50lb dumbell for 5, did 315 for 3 sets of 10 reps on bentover barbell rows then hit 365 for 5, these weights are def down from my bulked up weight of 222, but considering how much ive leaned out so far i am extremely happy, i did close grip pulldowns to the front and then hit partial deadlifts for 3 sets (partial being from just below the knee to the standing position) and i hit 675 for 1 rep at the end, just hit biceps for higher reps and went for just a pump and burn workout.  Wed, is usually my off day but went in and hit cardio for 40 minutes and a short ab workout.  Tuesday night i recieved my 3 alpha and have started it, will start the 1st week with 2 capsules 3x a day then will go with 1 cap. 2x a day, for 5 weeks (started T1-pro a week earlier so going to run everything 6 wks)

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Sounds good and steady b-boy, keep us updated man, I know a lot of people who are following this thread and this is a good study giving your past, good info.

b-boy

Awards
damn

the diet is slowing down big time, i didn't want to dip cals. any lower till after the holidays but im going to start by stoping eating past 10:00pm which is hard when you work swing shift. here a little update pic, still got a lot of bulk fat but its slowly going away...LOL.

Attachments

txwakeskater

Awards
Still looking awesome bro. I think I saw your clone in the mall yesterday :D . Keep it up bro...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Two words....

FUCKIN HUGE!!!

Awesome work bro, truly an inspiration.

ManBeast

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Amazing traps bro! You look great, keep it up!

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Looks great b-boy, how's the bf% after the holidays?

txwakeskater

Awards
yea.... We want a update and a pic too go with it :D

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea.... We want a update and a pic too go with it :D
hehe, I feel like the grandmother in that movie " The Nutty Professor" whenever I see one of bboy's pics. I start clapping my hands and saying My little hercules! Hercules! Hercules!

DarCSA

Awards
Damn man you look awesome. You're a machine man. I hope to see another update soon.