- 03-13-2007, 09:39 AM
I've been through this before, but I just needed to check.
Injection in right delt was 6 days ago. The delt was a tiny bit sore for a few days which is normal. On 5 it began to swell up. It's not extremely sore, but it's tender to the touch. The skin is not hot or red.
At time of injection the needle moved around alot as I fought to control it at a weird angle.
Is it possible I bruised the muscle? It doesn't fit the classic infection signs yet.
- 03-14-2007, 01:52 PM
I would keep an eye on it... looking for the obvious signs of infection. That being said you probably moved the needle around too much and did some type of damage which is healing now. Maybe a little pain med if you think it is warrented if it is unbearable. Otherwise I would not inject there and be conscience of the spot and you may be OK.My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
- 03-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2014, 03:36 AM
- By Turd Ferguson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 12-23-2003, 07:48 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 11-20-2003, 09:59 AM
- By Big Masa in forum General ChatReplies: 20Last Post: 01-26-2003, 12:31 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2003, 04:32 PM