New test/tren/win cycle.

Johnblack

Awards
Hey guys, I started on a new cycle yesterday.

1-6 150mg Test EOD
1-6 112.5mg Tren EOD
1-6 50mg winstrol ED
1-6 HCG 250iu sun/250iu thurs

Im also taking some different supps.. camphibolic, DCP+AP (it was on special, i figured why not?), animal paks, cycle support among others.

Im probably going to extend it out to 8 weeks, but I wanted to be sure I could handle the prop again because I had a bad experience with a higher concentration last time. Anyway, this wont be an extremely detailed log, but I figured some people might find some interest in it, or more important, give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance guys.

JB

EDIT - im 6'3 270, BF% unknown but higher then I want it, which is why im doing this.

Eating between 1800-2200 cals daily, less then 100g of carbs, and 250+g protein. I know its not ideal, but it works for what im trying to do. (Which is to lose bodyfat, of course). Anyway, just wanted to keep track of this because Ill never be able to show my face here again if I dont do well on this cycle. Working on getting to 220 by june 25th. 50 lbs in 17 weeks. Very do-able imo.

Last edited:
doodle

doodle

Awards
Hey guys, I started on a new cycle yesterday.

1-6 150mg Test EOD
1-6 112.5mg Tren EOD
1-6 50mg winstrol ED
1-6 HCG 250iu sun/250iu thurs

Im also taking some different supps.. camphibolic, DCP+AP (it was on special, i figured why not?), animal paks, cycle support among others.

Im probably going to extend it out to 8 weeks, but I wanted to be sure I could handle the prop again because I had a bad experience with a higher concentration last time. Anyway, this wont be an extremely detailed log, but I figured some people might find some interest in it, or more important, give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance guys.

JB

EDIT - im 6'3 270, BF% unknown but higher then I want it, which is why im doing this.

Eating between 1800-2200 cals daily, less then 100g of carbs, and 250+g protein. I know its not ideal, but it works for what im trying to do. (Which is to lose bodyfat, of course). Anyway, just wanted to keep track of this because Ill never be able to show my face here again if I dont do well on this cycle. Working on getting to 220 by june 25th. 50 lbs in 17 weeks. Very do-able imo.
im assuming your taking tren ace since your taking test prop. You should run the tren for 6 weeks and the test for 8 weeks. I would run the winstrol weeks 2-8 as it will help solidify the gains. also is the winny oral or inject. good luck bro

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
howd this turn out john? im curious because i read you last run with prop and the complications, namely pain & flu, that you ran into...