first cycle, what do u think?

traps

traps

Awards
im going to use sustanon 250, i have 7 (1cc's) im going to use one cc per week
also im going to run nolva while on cycle 20mg(mon/wed/fri) because i know that i am gyno prone cause i used just some diesel test once w/o post cycle and got very slight gyno from it, just nipples got a little puffy...so i want to be safe and i heard u can run nolva while on cycle, and i will be using 20mg ED for post cycle therapy for 4 to 6 weeks....i heard that this works pretty well..
also will use cycle support and other misc. vitamins
4 years lifting strong w/o anything except the diesel test once, didn't really care for it...

what do u think

6'0 212lbs.
340ish bench
390squat

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your stats are fine to start cycling, but your cycle plan needs a LOT of work and your post cycle therapy could use a little as well.

first of all, 250mgs of testosterone a week is more or less a waste of time, especially if it is only for 7 weeks. the typical cycle recommended to beginners is 500mgs of testostorone a week for 10-12 weeks. that is twice as much as you are using for a significantly longer period of time.

sustanon is a combination of long and short estered testosterone. with once a week injection you are going to spike your testosterone for a few days after the injection, and then have to ride the hormone roller coaster on the way down for the rest of the week. sustanon should be injected every other day or every 3 days, in my opinion and that of many others. you are not using it correctly. if you want once a week injections get your hands on testosterone cypionate or enanthate.

if you run the current cycle, you are wasting your time, effort, and money. if you are going to do it, do it right. 7 amps of sustanon is absolutely nothing.

as for your post cycle therapy, ive seen much much worse. 20mgs of tamoxifen a week for 4-6 weeks would get the job done, but it can be done much more efficiently. if you run a constant dose like that for a long period of time you are going to get a very annoying estrogen rebound after you discontinue use.

try 40mgs a day for the first week
30mgs a day for the second
20mgs a day for the third
10mgs a day for the last

traps

traps

Awards
your stats are fine to start cycling, but your cycle plan needs a LOT of work and your post cycle therapy could use a little as well.

first of all, 250mgs of testosterone a week is more or less a waste of time, especially if it is only for 7 weeks. the typical cycle recommended to beginners is 500mgs of testostorone a week for 10-12 weeks. that is twice as much as you are using for a significantly longer period of time.

sustanon is a combination of long and short estered testosterone. with once a week injection you are going to spike your testosterone for a few days after the injection, and then have to ride the hormone roller coaster on the way down for the rest of the week. sustanon should be injected every other day or every 3 days, in my opinion and that of many others. you are not using it correctly. if you want once a week injections get your hands on testosterone cypionate or enanthate.

if you run the current cycle, you are wasting your time, effort, and money. if you are going to do it, do it right. 7 amps of sustanon is absolutely nothing.

as for your post cycle therapy, ive seen much much worse. 20mgs of tamoxifen a week for 4-6 weeks would get the job done, but it can be done much more efficiently. if you run a constant dose like that for a long period of time you are going to get a very annoying estrogen rebound after you discontinue use.

10mgs a day for the last

thanks, well looks like i need more sust. if anyone could IM me a link (i know where not supposed to post it) or something on where the best place to be to get it, it would be appriciated..thanks

:bb3:

traps

traps

Awards

10mgs a day for the last

i've had some people also tell me this is a waste of gear to use this much, anyone else have some suggestions?