Need PH Advice Fast!

jammin

Awards
Ok, I'm 2 weeks into a PH cycle (first timer) from 4-D (300mg) and 1-AD (100mg) I stocked up on for 1 serious cycle before they became illegal. Anyway, I'm doing 3 per day of each where I planned to gradually increase up to 4 and 6 respectively. The problem is that after 2 weeks, it feels like I've taken too much caffeine and I'm forced to take sleeping aids in order to get any sleep. Plus the fact that I'm slightly nauseous and nervous all the time, and therefore I don't have enough energy to workout to the extent I would like. I've gained 8 pounds (most likely water weight) so it seems to be working well in that respect. I would very much like to finish this cycle, but I can't handle the "caffeine" feeling and lack of sleep, so I'm seriously thinking of ending it and going post cycle -rrrrgh! Can anyone tell me if this is a common situation and if there's a good way to deal with it?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If I had to guess it is the 1AD causing the insomnia. Agreed that melatonin should help out a lot. You could also take a little more 4AD (I am not sure how much you are taking now, but more test usually helps me sleep better).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Try dosing as far away from bedtime as possible (i.e. all before lunch, say).