How does my Epi cycle sound?

StephenA

Awards
Im planning to do a 2 week Epi cycle of 20mg the 1st week and 30mg the second week. Here's my plan. Tell me what you think please.

1st week: 20mg Epi/day, 5000-6000mg fish oil/day, 800-1000mg of milk thistle/day, daily multivitamin, and some flaxseed oil

2nd week: 30mg Epi/day, 5000-6000mg fish oil/day, 1200mg milk thistle/day, a little more flaxseed oil, and my daily multi

week 3: no epi, all the same support supps plus 4 caps of 6-oxo and 2 caps of Tribulus per day.
week 4: same thing

After my very mild 2 week PCT, I might consider doing another 2 week cycle of Epi. I think that a 2 week cycle of Epi at 20 and 30mg's might not even require a PCT at all but Im going to do a small one anyway just to be sure. What do you guys think? Good plan or ****ty? This will be my second PH cycle. I took Methyl Plex about 2 months ago for 3 weeks with all the support supps and followed by a small PCT for a month. I didn't have any bad side effects from this at all so Im thinking with Epi, I should be just fine.

doodle

doodle

Awards
sounds fine, but i think youll need quite a few of your mini-cycles to see any gains.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well my opinion is to make your first run 4wks so you can see the results that this gives.After that you can run mini cycles if you like but it would be a shame not to see what it does on a full run.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Well my opinion is to make your first run 4wks so you can see the results that this gives.After that you can run mini cycles if you like but it would be a shame not to see what it does on a full run.
I agree 100%. The recovery is easier than you probably suspect.