epistane and bad ass mass cycle?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
It would seem that the best thing to do would be to take that into PCT by the looks of it. Don't know too much about the product but since it says it stimulates LH/FSH and free's up bound test, thats what I would do with it :).

What dosages you wanting to run Epistane at?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I agree with LakeMountD. I think BAM and Restore would make for a killer pct when coming off of any cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would seem that the best thing to do would be to take that into post cycle therapy by the looks of it. Don't know too much about the product but since it says it stimulates LH/FSH and free's up bound test, thats what I would do with it :).

What dosages you wanting to run Epistane at?
There's another thread on her saying that BAM is not a good thing to take post cycle due to the fact that it raises estro and negatively effect HPTA.

HPTA inhibition with BAM? Did I hear Author right? - Anabolic Beast Forums

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/57750-spirotanes-bam-cause.html?highlight=bad+ass+mass+for+post+cycle+therapy

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
As a side question: What about running something like dicana with this as a re-comp?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Hmm...that's interesting, thanks. I'm wondering if the same would apply for Mass FX then?
I am more curious to see if the rise in estrogen is due to the rise in testosterone. Maybe an AI will help that.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what AlR had to say:
BAM has a 4-Spirosten that does cause a mild but effective increase in estrogen. Naturally this is intended as it is a synergist for support of a true pro-anabolic environ. Is it enough to cause HPTA suppression? Yes, but to a far lessor and more normal level, not excessive...and more importantly FAR less than would allow it to be among the group of products that would REQUIRE post cycle therapy. The suppression just is not that significant. It could be used as a bridge between suppressive products, which is what Max was likely referring to. But as an optimal PCT product Restore is better designed for this task. Make sense?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Here's what AlR had to say:
Interesting, definitely need to look more into the substance. I have been doing so much research on my end for our products that I haven't had a chance to look at anyone else's lol.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epi
20mg ed x 2 weeks 30mg ed x 1 week 40mg ed x 1 week
bam
will start on the 3rd week.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
epi
20mg ed x 2 weeks 30mg ed x 1 week 40mg ed x 1 week
bam
will start on the 3rd week.
Just thinking out loud, but I think it might be interesting to run BAM first, and Epi right afterwards, possibly having the two overlap for a week. It's a little eccentric, but then again so am I. :twisted: My rationale being 1) the increase in estro from BAM is (from what I've read) necessary for BAM's anabolic effects. 2). Epi would combat this estrogen. 3). 6-8 weeks of highly anabolic environment is (in my opinion at least) better than 4 weeks of an even higher anabolic environment. 4) Stacking is an overly exercised and often unnecessary practice (see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/48829-thesinners-1st-law.html?highlight=first+law+of+thermodynamics for an in-depth look to this philosophy)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking the exact same thing!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah brother, you could run the B.A.M. solo, then hit up the Epi, then use the Mass Fx that I know you have waiting in the wings for post cycle therapy (maybe in conjunction with a SERM).

Somehow I think this is not your style though, and I foresee some kind of storm brewing with EPI and TREN.:twisted: :)

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
And it was 20mg/1week 30mg/2weeks/ 40mg/1week.:study:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill def do that then. its my first time doing these kinds of sups. im going to do another tern cycle after this. would either one go good with tren?

Just thinking out loud, but I think it might be interesting to run BAM first, and Epi right afterwards, possibly having the two overlap for a week. It's a little eccentric, but then again so am I. :twisted: My rationale being 1) the increase in estro from BAM is (from what I've read) necessary for BAM's anabolic effects. 2). Epi would combat this estrogen. 3). 6-8 weeks of highly anabolic environment is (in my opinion at least) better than 4 weeks of an even higher anabolic environment. 4) Stacking is an overly exercised and often unnecessary practice (see http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/48829-thesinners-1st-law.html?highlight=first+law+of+thermodynamics for an in-depth look to this philosophy)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) Epi is NOT a supplement. It is a steroid.

2) Tren, from what I hear, is best done with Test. I'm starting a cycle with Havoc (same compound as Epi) in a few weeks, so I am not sure if it is strong enough to counteract the infamous Tren-d*ck.

3) BAM is a definite no. I would not recommend BAM during or post cycle, and it appears that neither would ALR.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have some trans 4AD left from a old cycle.
would it be worth it to finsh it up with the epi and bam?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
i have some trans 4AD left from a old cycle.
would it be worth it to finsh it up with the epi and bam?
4AD with Epi, BAM after.

Or you could just give the 4AD to a good friend!:thumbsup:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ok so now i should do the BAM last?
i thought you said do it first:aargh:
also do i take BAM with food?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, according to all of the posts/links above BAM should not be taken in post cycle therapy nor with an AI. It sounds like BAM should be used on it's own after PCT or before a cycle (a dry cycle might be desirable as it sounds like BAM might be a little wet).

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, according to all of the posts/links above BAM should not be taken in post cycle therapy nor with an AI. It sounds like BAM should be used on it's own after post cycle therapy or before a cycle (a dry cycle might be desirable as it sounds like BAM might be a little wet).
ok then so ill bang out this bottle of BAM and then move into the EPI and 4AD

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so i think im going to roll right into a tren/test cycle at the end of the EPI with no break. i know my body can hang with that and from what i hear BAM and EPI are not that bad on the liver so........... why not right?!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because you might be looking at one hell of a pct due to the boys getting shut down...I would only do one cycle and save the other for later...more isn't always better!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because you might be looking at one hell of a post cycle therapy due to the boys getting shut down...I would only do one cycle and save the other for later...more isn't always better!
would it be ok to do a 2 week nolva post cycle and then start the next one? i really want to get a tren cycle in before the end of spring. i already started my bam-epi cycle.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be ok to do a 2 week nolva post cycle and then start the next one? i really want to get a tren cycle in before the end of spring. i already started my bam-epi cycle.
I don't think 2 weeks is enough to be considered PCT.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
You could do Mass Fx and nolva for 4 weeks if you really don't wanna come "off". That should hold you over and give you your androgen fix.:twisted:

Though after talking to Dr. D I'm not sure if you need a SERM with Mass Fx. :think:

I'll get back to you...:run:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I don't think 2 weeks is enough to be considered post cycle therapy.
You'd be surprised. If he ran the Epi alone he could definitely do a 2 week pct. I was doing 30/40/40/40 and I am currently in day 13 of PCT and am 100% recovered using toremifene, X-Lean (anti-cortisol), and 50mg ATD daily/25mg day/night.

I'm telling you PCT is different with this stuff. But if he stacks it with 4-ad that could be a different story.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have not started the 4AD yet. i would def hold off on that if it would make my post cycyle shorter. i could prob give it to my buddy SS to help with his poor little wrist :( HAHAHA

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
i have not started the 4AD yet. i would def hold off on that if it would make my post cycyle shorter. i could prob give it to my buddy SS to help with his poor little wrist :( HAHAHA

Well if you run a PCT similar to mine I don't see why you wouldn't be able to run a 2 weeker.

The one nice thing, though, about running Epistane with 4-ad is you can get the gyno protection from aromatisation.

Can't wait to follow your log ;) rep'd! Run a log at IBE Forums if you get a chance.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd be surprised. If he ran the Epi alone he could definitely do a 2 week post cycle therapy. I was doing 30/40/40/40 and I am currently in day 13 of PCT and am 100% recovered using toremifene, X-Lean (anti-cortisol), and 50mg ATD daily/25mg day/night.

I'm telling you PCT is different with this stuff. But if he stacks it with 4-ad that could be a different story.
This compound gets more and more interesting the more I read about it. IMO, however, I think that it's better to be safe than sorry. 2 weeks might suffice, but 4 would be a lot safer.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This compound gets more and more interesting the more I read about it. IMO, however, I think that it's better to be safe than sorry. 2 weeks might suffice, but 4 would be a lot safer.
Agree 100%. I say gauge it yourself, each person will be different but just read your body and see how you feel. I actually gained weight in this second week of PCT so I know I am recovered. I have seen when I am not recovered and it is not pretty considering I am a strong ecto and lose weight easily.

But yes I am not saying a 2 weeker will suffice for everyone but I have horrible genetics and I recovered fine, just putting that out there. Probably due to the serm-like qualities of Epistane.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations buddy, I see you finally have positive rep!:thumbsup:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
You could do Mass Fx and nolva for 4 weeks if you really don't wanna come "off". That should hold you over and give you your androgen fix.:twisted:

Though after talking to Dr. D I'm not sure if you need a SERM with Mass Fx. :think:

I'll get back to you...:run:
Dr.D suggests a low dose AI with MFX.

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if you run a post cycle therapy similar to mine I don't see why you wouldn't be able to run a 2 weeker.

The one nice thing, though, about running Epistane with 4-ad is you can get the gyno protection from aromatisation.

Can't wait to follow your log ;) rep'd! Run a log at IBE Forums if you get a chance.
ill def start up the log soon. thanks for the rep points bro. :woohoo: