1st timer Superdrol log

wiggles

Awards
Running my first cycle of PH's. Decided to go with some superdrol after researching it for about 2 and a half months. I am currently waiting on my Nolva and supporting supplements to arrive. Should be in an about a week. I figured i'd start the log now to get some pre-cycle workouts documented.

Stats: I've been lifting weights for years but only seriously for about the last year. I'm 174, 5'10" and 21 years old. I've been concentrating on a clean bulk but I had 2 field ops where i dropped 8lbs in 4 weeks, on 2 occasions. I no longer have any of these ops coming up so i'm going to go ahead and run this cycle.

Goal: 185 and maintain ~13% bodyfat.

Cycle Info:
Staples: Vit-min 100, flax seed oil, sesamin
1 week pre-load cycle support and continue through PCT
10(first 3 days then 20)/20/20
taurine and glucosamine for back pumps and joints
PCT -
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
Jungle Warfare @ 0/1/2/3 (Capsules)
Fenugreek at 1.5/2/2.5/3 (grams)
DHEA 3 day pre-load @ 200 and then continue at 25
I will also begin sizeON with the PCT.

Immediately following my PCT I will continue the JW and add BAM to help solidify gains.

Should be kickin this off in about a week.

wiggles

Awards
Alright on the PCT scratch the nolva, a certain website finally restocked their Toremifene so I will be using that instead. I will be running that @ 120/90/50. I don't see a need for a 4th week of torm as it works much faster than nolva. A little more information on my cycle plans...

I will be taking my first dose in the morning aprox 30 minutes prior to breakfast. And my 2nd dose will be taken with my pre-workout meal, approx an hour pre-workout.
My workout routine looks like this:

Chest/Tris
Back/Bis
Shoulders/Traps
Legs/Forearms
Rest
Repeat

I do cardio on almost a daily basis and will do my best to maintain that throughout the cycle.
Abs will be done about once every 3 days.

wiggles

Awards
Alright screw the log I guess. I was hoping some people would express interest to give me the motivation to do this but apparently there is none.

wiggles

Awards
I realize that, but at the same time there was only 25 views in like a week. And no responses at all, I see when other people do a post like mine prior to actually begining the log they usually get responses like "sounds interesting, subscribed" yada yada.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Log looks good. WHen are you starting?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I realize that, but at the same time there was only 25 views in like a week. And no responses at all, I see when other people do a post like mine prior to actually begining the log they usually get responses like "sounds interesting, subscribed" yada yada.
Don't get upset, man, it's just nobody cares about SD anymore, but if you need some motivation, I will kick you in the ass when you start slacking. LOL

All I can tell you is you either gonna hate it or love it as far as sides go within several days. I loved it... But I got ****ing gyno and it flares up every 3-4 months for the last 2 years.

wiggles

Awards
Don't get upset, man, it's just nobody cares about superdrol anymore, but if you need some motivation, I will kick you in the ass when you start slacking. LOL

All I can tell you is you either gonna hate it or love it as far as sides go within several days. I loved it... But I got ****ing gyno and it flares up every 3-4 months for the last 2 years.

I'm not by any means upset. I was just saying it seems like no one is interested and I don't see much of a reason to log it if no one cares. We will see, I am still waiting on my support supps and torm to arrive.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
You should run this log more for yourself than for us. It'll help you to stay motivated and keep better track of your results. And then if you have any questions we'll have easier time to answer and help you out, because we'll have good idea of what's going on by reading this log.
Good luck.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
locutus24 Peptide/Research 17
Supplements 11
Anabolics 8
Daminals Anabolics 30
Supplement Logs 23