cutting cycle advice needed

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I'm interesting in doing a 16 weeks cut. I want to use T3 but need a compound to prevent mucle loss. The diet will run 1200 below maintenance.

What is the lightest steroid i can use for the entire duration just to prevent muscle loss during a 16-weeker? I'm not interested in any gains just keeping what I got. I have done a few longer Test/tren cycles recently so I wanna go as light as possible.

I hear that some of you people have used Winstrol Depot for 12 weeks without any issues. So would a winstrol depot only cycle for 16 weeks be completely nuts?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could just run test at a minimum effective dose along with an anti-e.

If it weren' t for the potential appetite issues, I bet EQ would be a good one to look into. You can definitely run it for 16+ weeks. I am just not sure that it would be 100% effective at staving off muscle loss from T3.

Remember, you were looking for mild stuff right? I'd say winny isn't super mild.

If it has been ages since you ran an oral, I am certain you can find some mild ones that would work for at least a month of that 16 week time.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont run fcuking winny for 16 weeks. have you cycled before?

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
yes i have. and i know plenty of people who have done 12 weekers winstrol depot cycles.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your diet is 1200 kcals below maintenance, then you will lose muscle, even without T3. Test E with Var for the final six weeks.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
How much test would you run for the 16 weeks? And how much anavar for the last 6?

I'm 205, bf 11-12%, 5'10". 30yrs.

3 harder cycles in the past
2 milder ones

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much test would you run for the 16 weeks? And how much anavar for the last 6?

I'm 205, bf 11-12%, 5'10". 30yrs.

3 harder cycles in the past
2 milder ones
I would say to wait 4 weeks before adding any AAS, but after that, you can run test E at 500mg/wk until week 14 and then switch to test prop at 125mg EoD. Var can be ran anywhere from 40-60 mg/day, depending on $$ and how much further you want to cut.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
I would say to wait 4 weeks before adding any anabolic steroids, but after that, you can run test E at 500mg/wk until week 14 and then switch to test prop at 125mg EoD. Var can be ran anywhere from 40-60 mg/day, depending on $$ and how much further you want to cut.
You rock, thanx. How come you want to wait 4 weeks with aas since i will be starting out with 4 weeks of T3, then a 4 week break then another 4 weeks on T3.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont start with T3. The first part of a cut can be done naturally, but once you reach a heavy kcal deficit, then AAS become important for muscle preservation.