whats the best choice?

foggia

foggia

Awards
Hey guys.

I am 29 yrs old 6'2 and 225lbs. I am looking to do a 6 week cycle to maximize size gains and get much more vascular/cut for my wedding on March 31st(Jamacian honeymoon right after:)

I have done around 8 cycles and have a sound diet/weight lifting program in place. Problem is I have a fairly good stash of ph's/designer steriods and can't decide which 2-3 would be best to reach my recomp/ripped mass gain goals.

I have:

1 box of Halodrol-50 by Gaspari
1 bottle of Superdrol by anabolic extremes
2 bottles of phera-plex by anabolic extremes
1 bottle of propadrol by est
1 bottle of Havoc by RPN
2 bottles of M1-T by underground labs
2 bottles of winztrol by juggernaut nutriton
2 bottles of trenadrol by kilosports

As you can see I have a lot to choose from. Please help come up with the best combo for ripped muscle gains????!!

Truly appreciate any insight. (p.s. I have cycle support already of clomid, nolva, anti-e's, test boosters, ATD's, liver support, etc.)

HELP---Can't Decide:(

foggia

foggia

Awards
come on guys, a little advice please:) anyone, anyone?

Would be greatly appreciated.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
the halodrol/winztrol combo will be really nice for lean mass gains......thats what the halodrol/orastan e was designed to do.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks on those products is stretching it IMHO. The winzstrol would stack well with halodrol and probably even the PP. Propadrol is supposedly a variation on Max LMG so it would probably stack well with the PP (but there's not much feedback on propadrol so I'm guessing).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have access to any injectables? For 6 weeks, that is your best option.

foggia

foggia

Awards
No I don't have any access to injectables, just what I have posted. I would really appreciate anyones input to my question:)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I don't have any access to injectables, just what I have posted. I would really appreciate anyones input to my question:)
Well, you didn't post that. You said you had a huge stash of Designer Steroids, not the same thing, but I digress: injectables would obviously be the better choice, and you have not left yourself very much time. In your position I might suggest a natural cut for 3-4 weeks and then add in some Havoc as the test I have seen have been fairly decent to lipids/liver.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 but I don't know what I'd stack it with. Halodrol will help get rid of your tummy and firm you up.
What the hell take all of'em and get HUGE!!!!!:bb2:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Running any of those stacked is not a good idea, nor is 6 weeks of oral hormone use recommended. From logs I've read Halodrol was good for cutting and maintaining. However I wouldn't run any of them for more than 4 weeks and I wouldn't recommend stacking of any kind. Propadrol seems good for the purposes you outline as well. No idea on the others except to say the M1T is better flushed down the toilet. If you must keep it save it for a bulking cycle. Superdrol I'd give the same advice.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
CDB, is correct I forgot to add that to my reply. Do not do any of these designers for more than four weeks. Your liver will thank you.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A roid cycle before your honeymoon? HPTA shutdown and honeymoon don't really sound like they would go hand in hand. You may want to look into an alternative way for getting cut.