TX's cycle log.

txwakeskater

Awards
Well its been 8 days now and im up 5.5lbs!!!

Old Stats:
Weight: 145lbs
Bicep: 13
Forearm:11
Calve:14
Quad:19 1/2
Chest: 36 1/2

Stats as of now:
Weight: 150.5lbs
Bicep:13 1/2
Forearm: 11 5/8
Calve: 14 1/2
Quad: 19 3/4
Chest: 39 1/2

Now im wondering what the hell is going on here? Is this even possible? for exe. I find it hard to believe that i have gained 4inches on my chest in 7 days. Yes i did measure straight also. Im damn confused. ANyhow im happy no matter what. i will post pic after xmas of my my skinny/puny ass.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Awsome results so far TX... Yes anything is possible with 1-test. How much 4-ad are you using. SOme of your gains will probably be water but thats cool. Is your fac bigger? Keep up the good work. Go for 160lbs.. TAlk to ya..

txwakeskater

Awards
thanks curt, sorry forgot to post wat im on. Im on 6mls a day of T1pro. so however much 4ad that is. No my face has very little bloat to it. I just find this hard to believe, im not on steroids or anything jeez...:p

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
wanted to chime in here about my face (ha). def. got some extra bloat round the chin area. i mean, i aint fat in the face (never been) but just seems like i got a bit extra somethign something in the lower regions. who cares though, the same deal happening in the areas i want so :D nice job tx

Dave

Awards
sage you are prolly developing a massive goiter. don't worry they are not painful, & u can always just lift it up so u can shave under it. have a great day. 8^) the tick

txwakeskater

Awards
Just outa curiosity should i go HVT this wee?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
sage you are prolly developing a massive goiter. don't worry they are not painful, & u can always just lift it up so u can shave under it. have a great day. 8^) the tick
what? i was waiting for a smiley to appear or you to say "ha ha" or something along that line. you aint serious are you dude? (ha) goiter.....that some freak shid :D (you see how i easily snuck in the "ha" and :D ) good stuff.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

what? i was waiting for a smiley to appear or you to say "ha ha" or something along that line. you aint serious are you dude? (ha) goiter.....that some freak shid :D (you see how i easily snuck in the "ha" and :D ) good stuff.
im an idiot...you blalently have a big as smilie in your heading. :)

garyrabbit

Awards
Great results so far TX. Keep up the hard work and keeps us bros posted. Peace

txwakeskater

Awards
Well the weight seems to be the same as of now. im not gonna measure till after the weekend. Strength seems to be up a tad./

That bastard Curt has seemed to of made me order some t4. SO now i will be adding that to my cycle starting monday!!! :D

Kay

Awards
thats 12 g of 4AD (!!!!)
you gonna be putting on a lot of water weight..... easy on that stuff dude, coz i am cutting down my 4ad, coz i feel so bloated and fat with all this water weight . UGH!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
He's not going to be using it all . Only 1/2 hehehehe. But he is a little guys so he will love the water weight... TAlk to ya..

Kay

Awards
yeah man, he water weight is awesome if you can look beyond the bloatedness.
it really adds on some strength as well!!!
hit it hard!

txwakeskater

Awards
Well my weight is still the same and has been for about 5 days now.Strength has gone up a lil more. Im wondering what i should do for my weight.. Hopefully when i start my T4 it will keep going up. I have noticed in the past 2 days that im a pissed off fvcker. Im a dick to my chick and everyone else.:confused:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That's why it helps to be a pissed off fucker all the time. :D

ManBeast

Kay

Awards
Well my weight is still the same and has been for about 5 days now.Strength has gone up a lil more. Im wondering what i should do for my weight.. Hopefully when i start my T4 it will keep going up. I have noticed in the past 2 days that im a pissed off fvcker. Im a dick to my chick and everyone else.:confused:
what day of your cycle are you on ? are you writing down what you eat ??

some details on yoru nutrition and your training long for any day would give us some insight. Post it!

txwakeskater

Awards
Im thinkin its my nutrition that is failing.

Ive been hungry 24/7. Im pissed off all the time. If anybody says 1 lil word to me im blowing de **** up on them.It really didnt help this morning to wake up and have nothing in the house 2 eat but a damn soda, then head to an 8oclock class to listen to sum fat opera lady screamnig in your ear and calling it music. Im now turning the anger in me to eating. Im gonna eat all day everyday and I WILL GAIN 10lbs in 2 wks...damn

Move de **** upout my way
:mad: :saw:

Kay

Awards
Im thinkin its my nutrition that is failing.

Ive been hungry 24/7. Im pissed off all the time. If anybody says 1 lil word to me im blowing de **** up on them.It really didnt help this morning to wake up and have nothing in the house 2 eat but a damn soda, then head to an 8oclock class to listen to sum fat opera lady screamnig in your ear and calling it music. Im now turning the anger in me to eating. Im gonna eat all day everyday and I WILL GAIN 10lbs in 2 wks...damn

Move de **** upout my way
:mad: :saw:
LOL, maybe all that stress is increasing your cortsiol levels and breaking down your muscles. Take it easy :)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yeh if you are missing things like breakfast you are not going ot grow. Eat anything you an get your hands on. JUST GET CALS.... Talk to ya..

txwakeskater

Awards
Ehh... Well as of today im "officially back on track"!!!!! I also started my T4 today at 3 squirts aday.:D

For the past week i have had lots of compliments on how much bigger i look. I myself dont see any change but i think thats because im always posing. Also its kinda weird cause im stuck @ 151lbs and now everybody is saying im lookin bigger. there gonna really shiat once the T4 kicks in!!!:D I will update in a few days.

P.S. Curt thanks for helping me out with all the kinks on the T4!:cool:

Kay

Awards
Ehh... Well as of today im "officially back on track"!!!!! I also started my T4 today at 3 squirts aday.:D

For the past week i have had lots of compliments on how much bigger i look. I myself dont see any change but i think thats because im always posing. Also its kinda weird cause im stuck @ 151lbs and now everybody is saying im lookin bigger. there gonna really shiat once the T4 kicks in!!!:D I will update in a few days.

P.S. Curt thanks for helping me out with all the kinks on the T4!:cool:
you might be losing BF and gaining lean muscle, that might not change the reading on the scale, but it might make you look bigger.
If you are on 1test, this is a very common occurence especially if you dotn get enough cals in you.

Although, in your pics, you look like you don't have much BF to lose :D

txwakeskater

Awards
Ya if i loose any more BF im gonna be ripped to hell.:mad:

txwakeskater

Awards
well nothing has really changed much. Stats stay the same ... except for my Quads , they are now 21 1/2 and they where 19 3/4. I didnt expect to see any improvements cause the diet as been pretty crappy for the past wk.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I didnt expect to see any improvements cause the diet as been pretty crappy for the past wk.
why is this Tx? Im assuming you dont do too much of your own cooking, eating alot of the stuff your parents cook? As you know man, nutrition/rest/exercising the three staple of overall health (whatever your goals are) and it really doesnt matter how hard your workingout in the gym, and what supps you use....without a good diet, your goals pretty damn tough to achieve. But man, sounds like other aspects of your training and what not sounding like you gettin places. Change up whatever you think you are doing wrong in your diet, and you be straight.

txwakeskater

Awards
Actually i dont eat hardly ever any of my rents food. I cook everything myself. And ya i konw whatcha saying about nutrition. Im taking my 1st nutrition class this coming semester! Im looking to have a degree in the nutrition field. Anyhow, the diet wasnt great because of too much partying during the holiday.:D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
thats a good field du'. If i can go back 3-4 years and focus on one major, it would have been in the nutrition/health/sports injury area. It ended up i stuck with the major i chose as a freshman (music composition) and took some course, science related. But for graduate school, im going to focus on sports medicine and family health. In my opinion, the major you're thinking about....sounds greast.

txwakeskater

Awards
cool bro that sounds awesome.

i dunno why but im gettin so many more compliments in the last few days. everbody keeps saying my arms are looking bigger.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
cool bro that sounds awesome.

i dunno why but im gettin so many more compliments in the last few days. everbody keeps saying my arms are looking bigger.
dont you love that man?!! Walking into a gym, meeting someone you havent seen in a bit, going back home and having friends over there say something (family members say the same but are suspicious), and for us singles, having females notice and drool over you (ha)...acutally, even for the married ones !!! :D

txwakeskater

Awards
Well im not married, but i might as well be.:p My GF is the one that has been noticing the most and she see's me on a daily basis.:D

txwakeskater

Awards
well ive been on the T4 for 4 days now and im up 3lbs:D

Still gettin tons of compliments especially on de arms.

Kay

Awards
well ive been on the T4 for 4 days now and im up 3lbs:D

Still gettin tons of compliments especially on de arms.
in the words of the eliquent windwords7 "ow! ow!"

3 lbs in 4 days, you are a monsta !!!

keep it up and lift hard

txwakeskater

Awards
thanks bro, im gonna keep tearing it up more in more in the next few weeks. :D

IMPQ

Awards
your gains look awesome...good luck on the rest of your cycle

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
you guys are something else. Tx, you gainn 3 in 4 days. Another dude said he gained 9 in just over a week. Oh my....i gained 6 in 3 weeks. Feeling great but now for my second time through, i have somethign to shoot for.....always pushing the bar higher and higher huh guys?!!

txwakeskater

Awards
Thanks bro , my goal is 160 for this cycle. This hill is awfully steep though, Its like trying to ice skate up hill for now..:p

Kay

Awards
yiou need to get rid of that pic in your signature tx, its way too big, although its looks rough :)

txwakeskater

Awards
So im on like day 7 it is of the T4 and i havent seen anything new :(. WEight is still the same and not one thing has changed. Im upping the cals and water intake and hopefully that will do it..:D

IM GONNA TEAR THIS **** TO PIECES! :mad:

txwakeskater

Awards
Well I ended the cycle as of today. I didnt get to my goal of 160lbs:mad: which really surprises me because I was doing so well. For sum reason the day I added the T4 was the day when my gains just hit a brick wall. Diet was the same, workouts were intense, I just dont know what happened. Anyhow my ending weight was 156lbs. I gained a solid 12lbs in a lil less than 4 wks. I will start back up in a month and I will get too the top of that hill :D

P.S. might add post cycle pics soon.

txwakeskater

Awards
Well i started up my new cycle as of yesterday ! :D

Im doing 3 squirts of T1pro a day & 4 squirts of T4 a day ! :) Im gonna run this till the gains slow. I might add sum 1,4 if i can get the CC back up and running.

I got my post cycle almost set up, just need the 6 oxo too get here and im set. I learned my lesson on post cycle problems this last time. With me gettin a horrible virus and bad post cycle meds i lost almost everything i gained, so im pretty much back at square 1. Anyhow 160 aint no thang ! :p

IMPQ

Awards
good to see you baack in the game...hopefully you can reach your goal of 160. i just started T1 yesterday my goal is 160 too. goodluck bro.

txwakeskater

Awards
*Tiny lil update*

Im on the end of day 2 and the lethargy is already kicking in horribly bad. Did someone say that more 4ad would combat this? If not , is there anything i can do for this? uhhh i will weigh myself tommorw.... and just for the record im not bitching ! Im just glad its kicking in as good or not better as my last cycle :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Good luch pole !.. :D Talk to ya

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
*Tiny lil update*

Im on the end of day 2 and the lethargy is already kicking in horribly bad. Did someone say that more 4ad would combat this? If not , is there anything i can do for this? uhhh i will weigh myself tommorw.... and just for the record im not bitching ! Im just glad its kicking in as good or not better as my last cycle :D
Yea, 4ad will definitely will help combat the lethargy. I got the same thing on a 1-test only cycle....till I added 4ad. I would make a seperate batch of 4ad and adjust doseages to see how your body responds.. ie.....bloat....fat gain...water weight...ect. Good luck and keep us posted.

txwakeskater

Awards
Update...

THe cycle got all messed up about 2 wks ago because i went outa town and left the stuff behind. :mad: Yes im an idiot... So anyhow im back at it now but only on T4 @ 5 squirts a day and no T1pro because im out.. My T1 should be here soon then im gonna add that in. :D Anyhow, no more **** ups... the diet is sound and im tearing it up now..

garyrabbit

Awards
Great to hear you're back in the game TX ;)
Keep us updated with your progress bro
Peace

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Supplements 8
Weight Loss 44
Pics 11
Weight Loss 17