Syr's Starting2007 with a Lean Bulk

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
ETA: February, when I get all the stuff :)

Goals: 10lbs of net muscle gains. I hope a little reduction of fat around the belly line.

Gear: Pheraplex, which was sitting in my stash for too long (PP), Epistan (aka Havoc) (Epi).

Ancillaries:
Multi, usual anti-oxidants. I will ditch milk thristle and take only NAC while on.
I want to try USP new Anabolic Pump during the cycle, which is supposed to somewhat mimick slin effects (I'm skeptical but I have a free bottle coming).

Cycle (not definitive):
wk1: PP 20mg
wk2: PP 20mg
wk3: PP 10mg / Epi 20mg
wk4: Epi 30mg
wk5: Epi 30(40)mg
wk6: Epi 30(40)mg
wk7: 8cap 6oxo+ 25mg ATD +3cap Retain
wk8: 6cap 6oxo+ 25mg ATD EOD +3cap Retain
wk9: 4cap 6oxo+ 25mg ATD EOD + 3cap Retain

Notes on dosage:
I respond very well to strong compounds (like superdrol, 10mg did great for me) and poorly to weak ones (like alri prostan and m4ohn the second time). I generally ramp up the first week to test a compound, so I will take only 10mg of PP the first 2 days. Also, I think 40mg of Epi can be too much for me, unless the gains stop, but they shouldnt so soon.

Post cycle therapy:
I want to dig out some remains of one bottle of 6oxo and about 25 caps of ATD and Epi seems not suppressive at all, so a mild 3weeker post cycle therapy should be enough. Anyway, when i'll be there I can notice if my body needs something stronger (i'm thinking to try toremifene). I will also try Retain, in place of my usual Lean Xtreme to try it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with it bro! Keep us informed...

BV