SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Sprt's 12wk DNP/IGF/A.A.S. Log

Date: 01/15/07, Monday (Day 1)

Body Weight:
Starting Weight: 170.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Current Weight: 170.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): 0.0lbs
BF% Unknown (guessing 15%)

Measurments (Left - Right):
Neck:......................14.74"
Chest:.....................40.0"
Arms:......................14.5" - 14.75"
Forarms:..................11.25" - 11.25"
Wrist:......................6.75" - 6.75"
Hips:.......................34.0"
Waist:.....................35.0"
Upper Thigh:............23.0" - 22.5"
Lower Thigh:............18.75" - 17.5"
Calves:....................15.25" - 15.0"

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 200mg ED
- Lipo-U/Clen 2x ED (Day 8)
- Homemade Primer (Cap-HP, 91%SOA, little bit of DMSO, ALO, and some Water)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Pantothenic Acid (prevents acne)
- Red Yeast Rice (lowers LDL, raises HDL)

Trainging:
I'm currently following a HST/DC mutation type routine which is a full body, low volume/high frequency routine. It's more HST currently but will lean more into Dante's philosophies around week 3-4. I'm pretty excited to finally get back into the gym. It's been about 6-7 months. With school, a 2yr old, and work it is almost impossible to find time. I've lowered my school work load, and I'm currently not working, but I do still have the two year old, lol. I should be a lot easier to stay consistent now.

Diet:
I started off this morning @ 8:00 with an 800 to 1000 calorie shake. Shake contents included Raw oat bran, Blueberries, 1% Milk, 2tble spoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cinnamon, Half a Banana, and 2 scoops of protein powder. After the gym I had a protein shake in water. In a couple minutes I'm scheduled to eat a Quizno's Mesquite Chicken without Bacon, Cheese, & Condiments (not the best choice I know, but I'm hooked). Lastly, for Dinner I'll eat diced chicken (breast) in white rice with whole mixed veggies and Chinese hot sauce. & a Protein shake in water before bed.

Personal Note:
Heres about my cycle plans. Be my worste Critic ...

Pre-Cycle (2wks - DNP):
wk 1: DNP @ 200mg ED (Days 1-5)
wk 1: Lipo-Ultra/Clen Topical Transdermal - alternating 1wkon/off throughout the next 14wks with Lipo-U/Clen and plan Lipo-U. The clen should stay local, without producing systematic sides.
wk 2: DNP @ 400mg ED (Days 6-14)
wk 2: Plan Lipo-Ultra Topical Transdermal (no clen)

Jump Start (2wks):
wk 2-4: DBL @ 50mg ED
wk 2-4: Test Prop @ 100mg E0D
wk 2-4: Tren Ace @ 75mg EOD

Scheduled Cycle (12wks):
wk 2-12: Test Enan @ 600mg/wk
wk 2-12: Deca @ 400mg/wk (might sub for Bold (EQ) @ 600mg/wk)
wk 7-14: Anavar @ 40mg ED (might sub for WNY @ 50mg ED)
wk 7-14: T3/Clen @ 100mcg/200mcg, respectively (taken oral)
wk12-14: Prop @ 100mg EOD &/or Tren @ 75mg EOD

post cycle therapy (4wks):
wk 7-16: HCG 500iu 2x/wk
wk 14-16: Nolva 20mg ED
wk 14-16: Clomid @ 50mg ED

Let me explain (to elevate confusion) ...
Wk 1 will be only DNP. Wk 2, however, is where the DNP and anabolic steroids cycles over lap. Wk 2 is also the last week of DNP (it will be dropped on day 14). Wks 2-4 are a jump start to the scheduled 12wker I have already had planned. During wk 2, each aspect of this cycle will be begin. Its at wk 4 that I drop the prop/tren. I decided to start Anavar in wk 7 because its been my experience (through personal use) that its fairly easy on the body; hCG will also begin in wk 7 and run through post cycle therapy. I've run var for extended periods in the past without problem and good blood tests results (always get your blood work done). It should be fine. Cycle will proceed until wks 12, and begin to slow to a hualt. Short esters will be run through wks 12-14 to avoid the slow tapering nature of Deca and Enan (var, prop, &/or tren will be run to keep andro levels high during this time). 48hrs after my last prop/tren injection in wk 14 post cycle therapy will start. By this time all anabolic steroids should be out of my system with a healthy recovering ahead of me.

It is kind of a lot if you think about it in terms of the number of products used. You have to look at doses and duration though. Doses are moderate and durations are pretty average depending on the compounds used.

Lastly, a funny thing happened when I was measuring myself (that sounds odd) this morning, some of you may have already noticed ... My symmetry is FffFfFff'D! I'm right handed, which means a good portion of my right half is larger than my left. That's how its always been. Today, however, I seemed to be bigger in some regions of my left than I was on my right. I made several measurements to make sure I didn't just mis-measure.

Check them out ... My thighs, for instance, are twacked. My left is 2" to 3" bigger than my right in both the upper and lower regions. That's a big difference. Its also news to me. Strangely enough, my left arm is smaller than my right, but my forearms are exactly the same.

Speaking of arms, I was shocked to see that I had lost so much LBM in the last 6-7 months off. I was 17.5" in my left and 17.75" in my right before this Hiatus. Then again, I was also 209lbs, and now a measly 170.0lbs. That's F'd up guys ... I not sure I should post these measurements ... how embarrassing lol. I'm playing. I couldn't care less. I can't change the past; it is what it is. Besides, what good would this log be if I lied to myself (as well as you guys) by presenting false data?

So that's it for now. Please feel free to ask any questions/suggestions regarding any of the information given. I was going to go a little more in depth, but I'm starving and want my Quizies!! I'll update in a few days.

Until then,
Sprt

Last edited:

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sure. I am not well-versed with DNP and am interested in your feedback. Do you have a specific set diet plan to mitigate side effects from the drug (like isocaloric). And how do you plan on altering training to incorporate that drug (or do you?). I haven't read many logs using dnp and will definitely keep a close eye on this one.

I am also curious as to the effects of overlapping steroids with DNP. DNP is reasonably anti-catabolic by itself no? Nothing against your planning or anything, but I think the cycle may be far too complicated with way more drugs than necessary (with some decent potential for negative interaction between some of them). I consider something with fewer potential side effects than what you have planned personally. Things can be done in a much safer manner with less risk imo.

With your current bodyfat levels, you could easily cut natty style for awhile (or maybe with a low dose of prop to guarantee no further muscle loss). Then you could use bulking/lean bulking steroids to build back what you have lost. I am having a tough time seeing a need for DNP, clen and T3 (or even the net number of steroids you are running). Are you sure you aren't trying to accomplish a little too much with this cycle?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I'll reply to your questions in RED ...
Sure. I am not well-versed with DNP and am interested in your feedback. Do you have a specific set diet plan to mitigate side effects from the drug (like isocaloric).
It normally doesn't matter what your diet looks like while taking DNP. That being said, however, carb cutting will execrate fat lose. I usually eat normally the first few days to easy into the transition. Around day 3-4 I start cutting carbs. Since most DNP cycle rarely surpass 14 days carb cutting is easy. i usually carb-up twice after cutting carbs within the remaining 10-11 days.

And how do you plan on altering training to incorporate that drug (or do you?).
Training is pretty tricky, for me at least. Lethargy sets in pretty quick. You really have to take it easy during the use of DNP also. I've experienced black outs, lightheadedness, extreme weakness/fatigue, ect. I've seen people faint in the gym from using themselves to far. It's important to listen to your body while on this stuff. My usually routine would be light volume/high frequency. For instance, I might switch to a full body routine and decrease load. I might only perform 1-2 sets and never to failure. There definitely more focus on cardio, however. Remember, DNP is a fat burner and that should be your goal. Building muscle takes the back seat.

[...]

I am also curious as to the effects of overlapping steroids with DNP. DNP is reasonably anti-catabolic by itself no?
This is rumored, yes, but its my belief that its more myth than a proven fact. There is very little research on humans to say DNP is anti-catabolic. While The majority of my loss during my last cycle was BF, I did lose LBM as well.

Nothing against your planning or anything, but I think the cycle may be far too complicated with way more drugs than necessary (with some decent potential for negative interaction between some of them).

I consider something with fewer potential side effects than what you have planned personally. Things can be done in a much safer manner with less risk imo.
Again, considering the doses and duration at which these compounds will be run, there int really anything unsafe about it. Take the proper precautions (i.e., supps, diet, blood work, PCT) and will be well. The only compounds that will be run longer than 2wks are Test E/Deca/Var; that's a relatively safe cycle. Lastly, none of these compounds will negatively interact. Yes, some compounds do, but none of the ones I've chosen. I've run each compound in way or another in the past.
Hope this helps,
Sprt

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is going to piss you off, I am quite sure, however I feel it is a point which warrants consideration. On various boards, I have seen several logs of yours which have contained DNP/Anabolics. I think a possible re-evaluation of Training/Diet may be in order before embarking on another cycle. Besides what I have already stated, muscle memory alone will take you back to a respectable LBM/BF% before needing to use these compounds.

With that being said, I realize you know what you are doing with these compounds, however, I have gotten the impression you may have/still be using them as a crutch as opposed to an aid.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have done a DNP/Gear stack before, and LOVED it. Subbied.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
This is going to piss you off, I am quite sure, however I feel it is a point which warrants consideration. On various boards, I have seen several logs of yours which have contained DNP/Anabolics. I think a possible re-evaluation of Training/Diet may be in order before embarking on another cycle. Besides what I have already stated, muscle memory alone will take you back to a respectable LBM/BF% before needing to use these compounds.

With that being said, I realize you know what you are doing with these compounds, however, I have gotten the impression you may have/still be using them as a crutch as opposed to an aid.
No offense man ... don't trip. Your partly right, but I have never taken DNP and AAS along side each other. The training is tight ... its my diet that needs evaluation. Previous DNP cycles went well, IMO. Although I lost LBM, I managed to strip quite a bit of BF as well. Live and learn I suppose.

I haven't been back in the gym for very long, and I may have jumped into another AAS cycle too soon, yes. I realize this. I don't agree with you, however, that muscle memory alone will get me back to the size I used to be. Its not huge, but at only 5'8" I was 209lbs @ 12% BF. I fought tooth and nail for ever once of that. It consumed my life.

Aside from that, my two main concerns are diet and consistency post cycle. During cycle I'm all about the gym, clean bulking, and sticking to my rules. After the cycle is when I fall off the horse.

Lastly, the last few logs I've kept I never finished. I was going through a transition in my life and couldn't keep anything together. I had a child, a full time job, and I was trying to finish school. On top of that I was battling addiction (pain meds). Well, I'm hoping for a second chance and a new start ... clean and sober (- the gear, lol).

I have done a DNP/Gear stack before, and LOVED it. Subbied.
Can you elaborate ... results, ect?

thanks,
Sprt

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was running 300mg DNP, 300mg Sust. and 200mg Deca...along with some m-5aa. I ended up at around 10% at a BW of 220, 5'9". I think my arms topped at 18.5".

I loved the sheer sense of power, by being able to put in enough calories and keep it all lean. I had veins running up my abs.

It's been a while, but the only things of concern were BP and insomnia...GOD the insomnia.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been a while, but the only things of concern were BP and insomnia...GOD the insomnia.
This is actually the one reason I have stayed away, the soul-consuming lack of sleep. I have no genetic pre-disposition to high BP, and even on Anabolics I've stayed major peachy, but I definitely already suffer from insomnia and it often wreaks havoc (pun intended) on my training.

Sprt, besides what I said I think your plan looks thorough and I'll be subscribblydidied

ryano

Awards
  • Established
I was running 300mg DNP, 300mg Sust. and 200mg Deca...along with some m-5aa. I ended up at around 10% at a BW of 220, 5'9". I think my arms topped at 18.5".

I loved the sheer sense of power, by being able to put in enough calories and keep it all lean. I had veins running up my abs.

Was the insomnia from the DNP? or something else or a combo?

Never had a problem sleeping on DNP especially around 300mg.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, DNP kills me sleep, for sure.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Side effects...add to it the apprehension I have and will experience every year I go for my eye checkup...it is a year post-DNP usage and no cataracts but the fear will always be there.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your comments. It definitely helps me understand a few things. Good luck and I'l be following!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established

The only thing I'm really dreading is the fatigue i get from DNP. I sleep fine. Luckly, 14days is it for me ... that and I start my cycle mid DNP. I hope to avoid the fatigue I experienced last time. It made cardio tough!

Hey Sprt..subscribed.
Hey Ry ... good to see you man. Welcome ...

Thank you to everyone else who gave a response as well. Much appreciated. Keep in touch. I'll likely update tomorrow or the day after.

Sprt

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Side effects...add to it the apprehension I have and will experience every year I go for my eye checkup...it is a year post-DNP usage and no cataracts but the fear will always be there.
The cataracts issue is severely overblown... I believe the numbers where something like 1 in 100,000. I will see if I can dig up where i got the numbers for you also.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah sorry... it was 1% out of 100,000 in a study back from the 30's. I took this bit from GrumpSteelMans research article posted over at IBE's forum.

Adams

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Update 1

Date: 01/18/07, Thursday (Day 4)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 169.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): -0.4lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 200mg ED (this morning, but bumping to 400mg)
- Lipo-U 2x ED

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
35min early morning cardio, moderate intensity 8.0 incline at 3.5 to 6.0 mpr (or whatever the speed is measured in); a walk jog pace so to speak.

I also did a few back, traps, shoulder exercises. 2-3sets each, with 10 reps per set; not even close to failure. This was more of a fast pace tempo focused on bringing the heart rate up. It really got me sweating.

Again, I'd like to add that I'm not currently focused on grooming the muscle, my focus now is loosing as much BF before I introduce anabolic steroids.

Diet:
Woke up with a protein shake in water pre-cardio, and I'm about to drink a 1000cal protein, 1% milk, oat bran, and blueberry shake (as described in my initial post). The remaining meals will consist of lean meats and low carbs. I'm lowering my carb intake as of today (day 4) in hopes this will help aid my recomposition efforts. I've noticed in the past while on DNP that low carb dieting excellerated BF loss.

Personal Note:
0.4lbs loss in 4 days. A little disappointed, but this is to be expected. Water retention could be one culprit as well as my diet is another (although its was fairly clean -- lots of cards, however). As mentioned, though, carb cutting begins today.

One positive observation was the reading on my Tanita Scale. I know I know, the BF reading is not accurate and I'm not saying it is. One must assume, however, that its measurements have to be inaccurate each and every time you stand on it by the same increments, right? So if the first reading is 20% BF (which it was) and the second reading is 18% BF (which it also was), then there was an obvious shift in BF to LBM that occurred. Otherwise the scale would not have picked it up and the second reading would be 20%. Correct? That being said however, I know there are many variables that effect this type of measurement so I take the reading with a grain of salt.

Lastly, I wanted to talk about side effects ... Day 4 and I'm not really noticing any sides. Strength is normal, fatigue has not yet set in, and temp has been OK. I do notice more hot flashes than normal, but other than this everything is OK. I need to work on my water intake for sure though. My piss is neon yellow (if that makes sense). I've never seen anything like it, not even in past cycles.

Originally, I was thinking of drinking Gatorade but the carbs they contain prevent me from doing so. As I see it, my only change to stay clear of dehydrating is up water intake to 2.5gal ED (from 1.5gal). This will definitely effect appetite. I'd rather not be hungry than dehydrated though.

That's it for now ... see yall next time,
Sprt

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I imagine it is a '13 inch ruler' situation. Though results are not reliable, as long as they are replicable they give you a reference point.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Props on keeping this journal.

I also highly respect the fact you are doing DNP, as I know it's not something to take lightly.

Good luck.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Update 3

Date: 01/24/07, Wenesday (Day 10)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 171.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +1.4lbs
BF% Unknown

Suppliments:
- DBL @ 50mg ED (for the next 2wks)
- Tren Ace @ 75gm EOD (for the next 2wks)
- Prop @ 100mg EOD (for the next 2wks)
- Test E @ 500mg/wk (for the next 12wks)
- Deca @ 400mg/wk (for the next 12wks)

- DNP @ 200mg ED
- Lipo-U 2x ED

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Training is good. Normally, due to the DNP, I would be almost too weak to work out and would stick to cardio only. This is not the case though. I'm currently working out 4x a week (upper/lower split - 2on/1off/2on/2off) with morning cardio 4x-5x a week as well.

Today is my REST day.

Diet:
Although its not horrible, my diet could be better. It was my intention to cut carbs the last few days, but have yet to do so. Not that it is an excuse, but I've been house sitting and haven't been able to prepare my meals in the comfort of my own home. Diet is going to be my focus over the next few weeks. As many have said, your diet will make you or brake you.

Personal Note:
Over the last 2wks I've noticed a significant fluctuation in weight. I started at 170lbs, and within a few days I was seeing 165-166lbs on my scale. Today (day 10) I'm sitting at 171.4lbs. Much of this is simply fluctuation in water retention.

After talking with a few others who have used DNP a bit more than I have, I'm debating on extending this DNP cycle out to 24 days @ 200mg ED instead of the initial 14 days @ 200mg and 400mg ED. At 200mg ED I've noticed no significant sides and over all I'm feeling very well. I haven't experienced any lethargy or fatigue usually associated with the use of DNP. The results are not as dramatic as they could be @ 400mg ED, but I'm in no hurry. If I continue to see results (no matter how small or large) @ 200mg ED, then I don't see any reason to increase the dose. Remember, my goal for this cycle is body recomp.

I have a lot more to say, but I'm late for class. I'll update again soon. Feel free to ask any question or make suggestions.

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
UPDATE - 2wk Mark

Date: 01/29/07, Monday (Day 14)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 172.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +2.4lbs
BF% Unknown (round 14%-15%)

Suppliments:
- DBL @ 50mg ED
- Tren Ace @ 75gm EOD
- Prop @ 100mg EOD
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk

- DNP @ 200mg ED

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Training has been going well. If I had to change anything it would be to cardio, or the lack there of. I am doing some cardio (separate from my wos), but I would like to be able to find more time. I'm only doing 2-3 days of cardio outside of my workouts. I do, however, find time before and usually after each work out for a quick job, but I don't consider this true cardio since I'm often cutting the session short so that I can get home and eat or get to my workout. Its tuff. My son takes most of my morning up and although the gym does have a kids care, it doesn't always work out for me.

Aside from the cardio issue, all is well. Today I work upper body (part of the upper/lower split routine I'm doing); my favorite. The routine, in general, is also going very well. I really like this routine.

Diet:
I did some fine tuning to my current meal schedule over the weekend. I tightened up a bit and added an extra snack. I need to get in more cals. Currently, I'm almost force feeding. I hate to force myself to eat. It's not uncommon for me to force the last meal or two. Occasionally, I'll drink that last meal; yes, I'll blend it up or chew it but not be able to swallow and have to force it down with a glass of milk or water. Anyone have any suggestions for me in regard to appetite supps; something that will increase appetite?

Personal Note:
Since my last update I've put on 1lbs. It's not much, but considering the DNP I'm happy to have gained anything. I took measurements of my arms and waist again this morning; arms 14.75" (L) & 15.0" (R), waist 33.5". I gained 1/4 inch in my arms, yet lost 1/2 inch around the waist; This is encouraging. Although these numbers are fairly small, it tells me I'm headed in the right direction; the recomp is off to a good start.

I have one more week of DBL/Tren/Prop. At this rate, I don't assume I'll put on much more weight because of these products; which is fine. The progress I've made thus far is good enough for me. I still have a long way to go. The DNP has been running smoothly as well. I'm digging this low dose (200mg ED) run. No sides or lethargy what so ever. If my pee wasn't neon yellow, I wouldn't even know I'm on it.

I've dropped the Lipo-U & Lipo-U/CLen dermal for now. I will pick it back up in a few weeks. I had forgotten to take it a few times and just decided it would be best to stop rather than try to play catch up. After all, its only a dermal fat loss cream. I have just enough to last me another month or so; Mid cycle maybe.

I've also been thinking a lot about T3. I don't have any desire to use it now, but I was thinking about throwing in towards the end of my cycle. I've taken T3 once before, but lost quite a bit of LBM while on it. Since using AAS, I think I would see much better results. Its an option I've been pondering.

I was also going to mention that I have some reconstituted IGF from a lil while back sitting in my frig. Its been there a while & I assume its degraded and would now ineffective. What's your guys opinion on IGF and the life span it will have refrigerated once its been reconstituted?

Thanks,
Sprt

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It may be too late but what about adding boldenone instead of deca. That might help your appetite some?!

Also, how are you planning (or are you planning) to cycle your calories during this recomp. One surefire way to increase appetite is to go on a fatloss hypocaloric diet. The diet I am using now cycles calories. I also tend to think calrorie cycling gives the best shot at a good recomp effect. After 5-6 days of low calories, eating 5-6kcals a day is a breeze. Even just taking a couple days off the heavy eating at a whack can provide a nice break. Another thing to consider is that the drugs you are using may be causing an appetite decrease. When you transition off of a few of them your appetite may change.

Food selection is also tremendously important ime. Liquid calories are good...not too much fiber....best tasting foods you can possibly think of will tend to make it easier to eat.

Why do you think this time is different on dnp? Why so few sides compared to your past experience. Is your dose that much lower or do you think it could be the time of year etc?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
My repky in RED ....

It may be too late but what about adding boldenone instead of deca. That might help your appetite some?!
My choices where between deca and EQ originally. I chose deca because I haven't used it since my first cycle back in 99. I like EQ though. Its worth some thought. I'd have to start next week if I decided to go that route, but that might cause me to extend my cycle a few weeks. EQ is a little slow at producing results. It is on the other hand, better suiting to my recomp efforts. I'll think about it ... nice suggestion.

Also, how are you planning (or are you planning) to cycle your calories during this recomp. One surefire way to increase appetite is to go on a fatloss hypocaloric diet. The diet I am using now cycles calories. I also tend to think calrorie cycling gives the best shot at a good recomp effect. After 5-6 days of low calories, eating 5-6kcals a day is a breeze. Even just taking a couple days off the heavy eating at a whack can provide a nice break. Another thing to consider is that the drugs you are using may be causing an appetite decrease. When you transition off of a few of them your appetite may change.
I didn't really plan to cycle my cals. I was going for a 3500cal to 3800cal a day intake. I don't imagine I've even hit this mark yet. I'm around 2100cal to 2800 cal daily right now.

Your right about the compounds I'm using decreasing appetite. I'm interesting in seeing what happens as I come off some of them and introduce others.

Food selection is also tremendously important ime. Liquid calories are good...not too much fiber....best tasting foods you can possibly think of will tend to make it easier to eat.

Why do you think this time is different on dnp? Why so few sides compared to your past experience. Is your dose that much lower or do you think it could be the time of year etc?
DNP dose thus far has stayed at 200mg ED, whereas previous cycle I was using 400mg-600mg ED. 600mg ED wiped me out. I had no energy to do anything and at one point even quit working out and only performed cardio.

I seem to still be getting results @ 200mg ED, so I don't see any reason to change. "if it aint broke, dont fix it," you know? That being said, I have read literature that states the body will build a tolerance to DNP after so many days of use. I dont know if this is true or not, but its something to consider.
I hope I got to all your questions ...
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Update

Date: 02/01/07, Thursday (Day 18)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 174.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +4.4lbs
BF% Unknown (round 13% - 14%)

Suppliments:
- DNP @ 200mg ED (will drop Monday)
- DBL @ 50mg ED (will drop Monday)
- Tren Ace @ 75gm EOD (will drop Monday)
- Prop @ 100mg EOD (will drop Monday)

- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 3x wk (30mcg, bilaterially)
- Kynoselen @ 2ml, 3x wk (used to cut IGF)

I know what you guys are probably thinking ... "WTF did you waste your money on that Kyno shish." Right? Well let me explain ... I got my hands on the Aussi version (not the Ameri brand) and it was dirt cheap. I talked with several users (including a fellow who sells it -- the guy i bought it from) who all claim its nothing but hype. On the other hand, I also talked with a number of people who have used it, and claim to have achieved results. Naturally, I was curious and like most things in life I always learn the hard way. But like I said, it was dirt cheap so even it it is all hype its not a big deal. No harm, no fowl. I hear it makes for some killer WOs!!

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Taurine
- Cranberry
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%
- Benadryl (sleep aid, nothing more)

Trainging:
I'm going to keep it simple: Today's scheduled WO is Legs/Arms. I've also already gotten in 30 min of cardio this morning on an empty stomach (well protein in water); tried and true method if anyone ever said so!

Diet:
Nothing really to report. Diet is decent. I've given up on the carb cycling while using DNP though. It seems that carb cycling has no true relevance when using DNP; it just simple doesn't matter what you eat. As long as your diet is clean the DNP will do what it is designed to do. After Monday, however, carbs will be come an issue.

Personal Note:
I'm really digging this cycle so far. I'm two weeks in and 4.4lbs up. The WOs are great. Strength has really increased. You guys familiar with prison style pull ups? There like regular pull ups but your hold your legs straight out in front of your body; picture the letter "L." Long story short, I didn't used to be able to do a single one of those. Now, however, I can crank out ten fairly easily. Its a good exercise; works quite a few muscle groups.

Speaking of working out, the pumps during my WOs are off the chart! Aside from the flatness DNP causes, I'm still getting some pretty intense pumps during my workouts. Overall, the muscle are really starting to fill out. I can't wait to get off the DNP. I have a feeling that things will start to take off once I drop this from my program on Monday. I'm starting to see the initial effects of the juice as well ... which is weird because I normally don't start seeing results until after week 3-4. I'm excited!

There is really a lot more I wanted to talk about, but I feel like I'm rambling.

DNP:
I want to talk about my experience with DNP this run also. Monday will be the 22day mark @ 200mg a day this run. I opted for a longer low dose cycle opposed to the normal moderate to higher dosed blitz. In terms of side effects, I can honestly say I didn't observe many. At first the heat flashes kicked up and increased in frequency for the first few days, but these later died down. I should say, rather, that the heat flashes gradually grow into a longer (more constant) heat sensation; just a sense of being hot. Body temp never exceeded F 99; I monitored this daily.

My hands and feet were pretty bad at times. For instance, I was in class taking notes for a lecture one evening. I picked up my half full water bottle to take a drink but ended up holding on to it instead (I was taking notes). In less than 30 second give or take a few the inside of the bottle was covered with condensation or water due/dropplets. Apparently the palm of my hand was so hot that it actually produced a steam effect inside the bottle; similar to what you see on the windows of a car on a cold night. Crazy huh?

Lastly, the only other side I noticed aside from the normal discoloration of body fluids was night sweats and trouble sleeping near the end of my cycle. The night sweats were never a huge issue. If I turned on the fan, I would be fine. It was kinda of gross walking up soaking wet though. I'd have to wait for my sheets and pillow to dry or change my entire bedding.

Other than these few occurrences, this DNP run went smoothly. I really enjoyed the longer low dosed run instead of the alternative. Its hard to say exactly what kind of results I got because of the juice, but the low my weight got down to was 165lbs; much of this was probably just fluctuation in water retention. BF loss definitely took place, though.

I managed to record some numbers (not much), but tell me what you think:
I went from 170lbs to 165lbs back up to 174lbs with a decrease of 1" around my waist (my problem area), but an increase in a lot of my previous measurements (i.e., arms, forearms, chest, calves, thighs, ect). Because my lower abdominal and waist line is my problem area and I have recorded a decrease in this area, I think its safe to assume that I did lose BF. This problem area is the last place I lose fat when fat loss occurs. Since never getting an accurate read of BF%, however, there is no way of knowing exactly how much BF was lost. The increase in measurements else where would indicate a gain of LBM. I'm up 1" inch on my arms (a focal point). A lot of this increase I've witnessed can be attributed to muscle memory and bloat really.

QUESTIONS:
I've been asking around the boards, but haven't got much advice or many suggestions regarding my concerns. So I'll ask them again, here, and hope that some of you can help me out.

1: Who has taken T3 along side anabolic steroids? What was your dose and length? What were your results? Elaborate on the sides if you will? Overall, what were your thoughts? & Lastly, would you do it again?

2: Still on T3, I'm thinking about running it for 6 to 8wks @ 50mcg ED along side Test E/Deca/Var. I would rather find an alternative, but as of yet I have not done so. Any suggestions? In terms of muscle loss, do you think 50mcg ED would posse an issue or hinder gains at all?

3: As far as fat burning/loss supps go, does anyone have suggestions besides the usual Clen, ECA, ect? New products will all be taken into consideration. I really want to get into the lower BF range. For those that have achieved this, what helped you in your efforts?

4: You guys see anything wrong with using benadryl as a sleep aid? I'm using upwards of 150mg a night. Its helps me get the deep sleep I need though.

Please, feel free to ask me any questions you might have as well.

Thanks,
Sprt

ryano

Awards
  • Established
was this the D blend again..I thought he went with the 250 caps. Or did you cap this?

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
was this the D blend again..I thought he went with the 250 caps. Or did you cap this?
Ya D's the man ... I have some of his older caps though (the blue and white caps). They were dosed at 200mg/cap back when I bought them. I know he's upped the dose since then to 250mg/cap; which is better considering its crystal form.

Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 02/05/07, Monday (Day 23)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 175.4lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +5.4lbs
BF% Unknown (round 13%-14%)

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 5x wk (30mcg, bilaterially)
- Nolva @ 20mg ED
- Letrozol @ 1.25mg ED
- Kynoselen @ 1-2ml, 5x wk (used to cut IGF)
- Lipo-U/Clen Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
After a good weekends rest, I'm training upper body today. I'm scheduled to do cardio this morning, but my legs (gluts really) are a little sore from Saturdays Tren/Prop injection. No Pain, no gain huh? I might still make it in for some cardio; not sure.

Diet:
Diets decent. I've been concentrating on protein intake and trying to keep carbs down. Its been a battle though. I'm not having that same appetite problem I was earlier reporting. I crave everything now. I find myself wanting to eat even when I'm full. Its going to be hard to control these urges if they get any worse. I've adjusted my IGF dose in an effort to combat BF gain. Depending on how the IGF goes, I might or might not just give into these hungry cravings. I'm definitely in a position to take advantage of this.

Personal Note:
I'm 5.4lbs up ... DECENT! I'm enjoying this slow gain. Usually, I jump on some juice and see this huge jump in weight (both BF and LBM). It doesn't always look pretty. This time, however, its been slow and steady with almost zero BF gain. I say almost because I have no real way of measuring BF. Although the Tanita scale does not accurately measure BF, it does measure BF and it does so inaccurately by the same increments, I assume, in every instance. To date, I have only seen a decrease in this measurement (never an increase). For this reason and observations I've made, I thinks it safe to say that 0.0lbs of the 5.4lbs I've gained is BF. Personally, I think its a little impossible to gain BF when using DNP anyway. That being said, I drop DNP from my program today. Wish me luck ...

As I mentioned, appetite has increase and somewhat gone through the roof. This might have an effect on Bf gain, but I'm hoping the IGF I have in place will help me fight this occurrence. I've been reading, it in almost ever instance IGF users report a leaning out while using. I've never read a report of someone gaining BF while using IGF. Also, in previous cycles of IGF I too have noticed this leaning out effect.

Night sweats have been terrible. Anyone else experience bad night sweats on DNP? I assume this is the culprit. I wake up sometime literally soaked in sweat. I jumped out of bed last night and switched on the light ... it looked as if someone threw a bucket of water on me. I'm not even playing. I don't even sweat this bad when jogging. Its pretty gross. Hopefully all this will calm down in a few days. I might jump on T3 in a week. I expect the more dealings with these night sweats, but hopefully to a lesser degree.

Today is the day I also drop Tren & Prop from my cycle. I will pick them back up in the last two weeks, but its just Test/Deca from here on out. Well, I might through in some anavar or winny; I haven't decided. Its weird ... I'm actually starting to like stabbing myself. I'm going to miss the EOD tren/prop injections.

Lastly, I started Nolva & Letro last night. I've noticed a slight flare up of previous gyno symptoms. I'll end up running one of these throughout the rest of my cycle, but I'm not sure which one I'll drop and which I'll keep. Letro, despite popular belief, is the only thing that will put my gyno symptoms down. That being said, it keeps me a bit to dry. For this reason - after the gyno is gone, I'll most likely drop the letro and keep the nolva at 20mg ED for the rest of the cycle.

Thats it for now ...

Thanks,
Sprt

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Looks good bro.

Have you ever had pain with test-e injections?

I think I've killed my quad with my first injection.

I'm walking with a gimp. It hurts so friggin bad when I stretch it.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 02/09/07, Friday (Day 27)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 177.8lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +7.8lbs

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- IGF @ 60mcg, 4x wk (30mcg, bilaterially - on WO days only)
- T3 @ 50mcg ED
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED
- Kynoselen @ 1-2ml, 4x wk (used to cut IGF)
- Lipo-U/Clen Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Back/Chest day ... I'm actually getting ready to leave here in a few minutes. Today's workout should be good. I'll hit my lats (IGF @ 30mcg bilat) pretty hard today.

Diet:
Still on track for the most part, but I've been slipping up here and there. Its not so much what I'm eating, but rather the amount that I'm eating; which isn't enough. I'm working on upping the calories, but my schedule is so chaotic that it makes it difficult to plan my daily intake. If I can become more structured in my scheduling, I will be all right.

Personal Note:
Interesting shift in weight in the last few days ... a jump up from 175.4lbs to 179.4lbs, then down to 177.8lbs where I am today. Coming off DNP, I thought I would drop a little weight as I shed water weight, but I gained. As previously mentioned, calorie intake is low in comparison to what it should be, I just came off DNP on Monday as well as Tren/Prop, and I started T3 Tuesday @ 50mcg ED. I cannot think of anything that would account for this weight gain (almost 3lbs). Any suggestions?

IGF is great. It hasn't been that long since I've used this stuff, but I almost forgot how much I love it. Muscles are really starting to fill out, the 24hr pumps are great, & overall my body appears to leaning out slightly; I'm noticing vascularity improvements almost daily. I'm not used to EOD or E3D injection though. I almost feel like I'm wasting my time -- that this dosing schedule wont be effective. People swear by it though, so we'll see how it goes. I'm hitting traps, lats, or chest on Mondays/Thursdays, and bis, tris, and shoulders Tuesdays/Fridays; alternating between muscle groups on their corresponding days.

I'm going to be adding lutalyse (pgf2a) to my cycle soon. Hopefully all goes well and I actually get my hands on some legit sh*t this time. My last transaction (with TLR) left me with bunk lutalyse. I'll be making a transdermal and applying it to my problem areas. Lipo-U/Clen dermal I'm using now works well, but I need something that produces fast results. I am debating on injecting a little at first to spot reduce and speed up my results. I'm a little worried about uneven BF loss though. I've read that lutalyse can sometimes cause a "pitting" of the tissue at the injection site.

I think that's about it ... I lost my myotape, so I'm not able to record or share new measurements. I'm getting a new one, however, so I'll post up some measurements in my next update.

Take care,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
4wk Mark!!

Date: 02/12/07, Monday (Day 29)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 178.6lbs (Morning Weigh)
Weight Difference (+/-): +8.6lbs

Neck:.............................15.25" ................... +0.5"
Chest:............................41.5" ..................... +1.5"
Arms:.............................15.5" - 15.75" ....... +1.0" - 1.0"
Forarms:.........................12.25" - 12.25" ..... +1.0" - 1.0"
Wrist:..............................6.75" - 6.75" ....... +0.0" - 0.0"
Hips/Waist:....................33.0" ...................... -1.0"
Upper Thigh:...................24.0" - 23.0" .......... +1.0" - 0.5"
Lower Thigh:...................20.0" - 19.0" .......... +1.25" - 1.5"
Calves:..........................15.75" - 15.5" ........ +0.25" - 0.5"

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- T3 @ 50mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED)
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED
- Lipo-U Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Coming soon:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) Sub-Q Injections and Transdermal Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I've been slacking on the cardio, but I plan on fixing this problem. Despite the lack of cardio, I haven't been putting on BF. My body tends to naturally do this when "ON." Anyway, I'm training upper body tonight; back, chest, shoulders, traps, abs. Remember, its lower volume, higher frequency training -- a HST/DC style routine. I'm liking it. Things are going well.

Diet:
Again, nothing has changed much since my last update. My calorie intake is still too low. This is why I haven't seen a huge jump in weight as of yet; low to moderate weight gain at most. The low cals is helping me keep BF down though. My problem is I don't get up until 12pm-1pm. Starting today I changed all that. Wake up time is 8am now. This should give me a little more time in the day, which will in turn allow me a few more meals.

Personal Note:
It's the end of week 4 (beginning of week 5). Lets take some time to look at my measurements ... In 4wks I've put on a total of 8.6lbs (13.6lbs if you count from my lowest weigh in of 165lbs, which was during the middle of my DNP run); that's a 3.2lbs to 2.05lbs weight gain ED for the given 28days. Not bad!! During this time, I've dropped exactly 1" around my waist. I've also noticed a bit more definition in the abdominal region as well as in my back and arms. Unfortunately, I'm still holding a good portion of my BF in my love handles, lower abdominal, and thighs. lol, bring on the Lutalyse or PGF2a (I'll talk more about this later)!! Good loses thus far; I'm happy (as is my girlfriend). I've also made some decent gains, though, too. I've added 1" to my arms (which is pathetic seeing how they were almost 18" before I gave up on myself back when). I've also added 1" to my forearms, if you can believe it (I find it odd), and a little over 1" to both the upper and lower thighs. I cant help but to think what I could have done if my diet was what it should be (if I had been eating more). All in all, however, I'm very happy with this cycle. I'm looking forward to the next 8wks.

Supp Commentary:
DNP: This DNP run was 200mg ED for 22 days. In comparison to other cycles the sides where pretty much none existent; which should be expected @ 200mg ED. The sides at 400mg to 600mg ED in previous cycles were not even that bad. I didn't lose a huge amount of weight like I did in previous cycles, but this could be associated with the low doses. It is also said that after a number of days the user becomes tolerant to DNP at which point the dosage must be raised to maintain its effects. I did not raise the dose. If its true that this tolerance exists, then this could explain my results. That being said, however, I also added juice during wk2 of this DNP run; something I haven't done before. As reported, my lost weight measurement was 165lbs. It was during this time that I introduced A.A.S. and my weight began to increase. I have no idea if I continued to lose BF after I started the gear. This is one reason why I hate doing so many different compounds/substances at once; its impossible to tell what is effective and what is not.

T3 I stated T3 This Monday @ 50mcg ED. I didn't taper up, but I will taper down in 12.5mcg increments. I will follow the use of T3 with IGF and a post cycle therapy during normal PCT at the end of this entire cycle (if that makes sense). Again, because I'm using so many other products, its hard to gauge the effects of T3. As of yet, I have nothing negative to report. At 50mcg ED there is no hot flashes or raise in body temp, I have not noticed any increase in energy (as some report), and my appetite seems fine. In fact, its seemingly increased this last week ... I wake up at the thought of food and find myself digging through the frig at 2am-3am. I don't think this has anything to do with the T3, however.

Kynoselen Everyone said Kyno was useless and from what I can tell, it is. I havent noticed anything other than an increase in endurance during training routines. There has not been any dramatic cuts or leaning out of any kind associated with Kyno like some have reported. I use it to cut my IGF ... that's about it.

Lipo-U/Clen & Lipo-U Dermal: I've always liked the Lipo-U/Clen combo. My first experience with it was amazing. This time around results have been less than amazing. Nevertheless, I still apply it 2-3x ED @ 3 pumps an application. I switch the combo out with regular Lipo-U every week. I'm positive the 1" lost around my waist can be attributed to the Lipo-U and Clen though. It's the only place I apply it, and thus far this is the only place I've observed a loss. My diet and cardio routine have not been to big of an influence ... cardio is lacking (as mentioned) and the diet is just so so. Its good, but it is not anything special (a lot of liquid foods and high protein). So GO LIPO-U!!! :)

IGF Love it ... that's all. I love my IGF. I've been pinning 60mcg (30mcg bilat) for the last 2wks I believe ... maybe week and a half. I think its really helped to bring up my arms (a focal point of mine right now). I hit my chest tonight ... and tomorrow my bis. The pumps I get from this stuff is insane. Not to be inappropriate, but I was making love to my girl the other night and after all was said and done I stood up. My legs, ass, hip flexors, and abs were so pumped I felt like I had just left the gym. I came twice that night (arnold). :)

A.A.S. Right now I'm just on Test/Deca @ 500mg/400mg a wk. Water retention is low ... letro is helping me keep this in check (along with the recent gyno flare up I experienced). I dont normally retain much water on cycle anyway. I dropped the Tren/Prop at the end of week 2. Since then, I've been thinking of picking back up the Tren. I really liked running this stuff. The over all hardness of the muscle was great. Since I stopped running it I have noticed a softening of the muscle. My supply is endless ... I homebrewd all my own gear this time around and have plenty. I could probably run this cycle straight on for the next 2yrs if I wanted (not to brag). I will be introducing WNY or VAR next week; I haven't decided which one yet. I like WNY, but the cramps blow. I have a soft spot for VAR though. I love this stuff almost as much as I love IGF. Without being careless, I might devise a way to run both separate from one another before my cycle ends. Lastly, I might UP the Test to 750mg a week as well. All things still debatable ...

Lutalyse: This is a new project I'm getting ready to embark on; Sub-Q and dermal application of PGF2a. I will start the sub-q injections in my thigh, this way if I do notice the uneven results of fat loss around the injections site (or pitting as it has been called) no one else will see it. I would hate to inject my lower abs and have this pitting occur and never be able to comfortable take my shirt off. Instead, the dermal will most likely be used around the lower abdominal and waist. It seems to be a more even and safer application. I'm pretty excited to get started. My source contacted me today and said my products should arrive some time next week. I'll give more detail into this experiment has the start date nears.

That's it for my 4wk mark. Please don't hesitate to ask questions or share suggestions.

Regards,
Sprt

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Excellent writeups! Thanks for putting so much time and info into this. You are using some drugs I have never used before and am definitely curious about.

What is your take on deca so far? Has it provided you with enough joint benefits to feel a lot more comfortable with the heavy weights?

You never know about things like cramps on winny. I find diet pretty much influences whether or not I get cramps on AAS. I expected really bad cramping on M1T like I had in the past....but with enough carbs and staying a little hypocaloric, I got almost none. I tend to think there is a way around crampage and it may be as simple as changing diet for some.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
What is your take on deca so far? Has it provided you with enough joint benefits to feel a lot more comfortable with the heavy weights?

You never know about things like cramps on winny. I find diet pretty much influences whether or not I get cramps on anabolic steroids. I expected really bad cramping on M1T like I had in the past....but with enough carbs and staying a little hypocaloric, I got almost none. I tend to think there is a way around crampage and it may be as simple as changing diet for some.
Hey man ... thank you. I appreciate you taking the time to read that elaborate ramble. I try to stick to details, but I find myself going a little over board at times. The next few updates will probably be fairly straight forward unless I make new observations worth noting. Thing probably wont get to exciting until my PGF2a comes in; I cant wait!!

:dance: ................................................................................ :dance:

The Deca is OK. I mean it is a good batch, don't get me wrong, it's just been so long since I've used this stuff that I almost forget what to expect. I've only used it once before; during my first cycle back in 99. Not having used it in 8yrs is one reason I decided to run it again. I had a choice between EQ (which I absolutely love) or Deca. The EQ would have been a better choice for this cycle seeing how my main goal is to body recomp. Looking back now, I wish I would have used it rather than the Deca.

As far as joint relief, I'm fine. Deca does do a good job at lubing the joints. That's one thing I do remember back when. I'm not lifting super heavy right now, so joint pain hasn't been a huge issue. I'm following a HST/DC style routine -- a mix of both training philosophies, so to speak. Later in the cycle is when the loads really start to increase. If I'm going to experience any joint pain, it will be in the last few weeks. In the last few weeks of this training routine the last time I used it (even though I probably wont reach these loads this cycle -- injured Left RC), I was incline DB pressing 130's, incline benching 315lbs, squatting over 400lbs, and dead lifting ... nope, no dead lifts. I've never been able to dead lift without hurting my back. Some argue poor form, but I've tried ever grip, stance, upward lifting motion imaginable and I still have problems with back pins. So, I just don't do them. I need to start trying them again though. They're good for ya. :)

Your absolutely right about diet influencing bodily functions and what not; cramping. Normally WNY doesn't give me many problems, but I have had some bad experiences. It was dehydration that lead up to the cramping in the past; they were pretty sever. A banana and some Gatorade fixed me up.

Speaking of WNY, I have a choice to make. Starting Monday I start another oral. Anavar or Winstrol? I haven't decided which I will run as of yet. I like VAR, a lot! It really makes me feel good, and strength gains are decent. That being said, it seems like most people use it to cut, but VAR has never helped me cut up like WNY. So I'm left debating ... It would be nice to hear other opinions on these two compounds. Feel free to share.

I'm rambling again ... I'm out,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 02/19/07, Monday (Day 36)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 177.2lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +7.2lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): -1.4lbs (down from 178.6lbs)

Suppliments (injects/orals/dermals):
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk

- Var @ 60mg ED
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED

Coming soon:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) IM, Sub-Q Injections, and Transdermal Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Training has been great. I havent missed a day yet. Strength is gradual, but increasing. I was sick over the weekend, so I'm a little concerned with how tonights workout will go. I'll be training Back/Chest/Shoulders/Traps = upper body, 1.5hr tops.

Diet:
Diet is decent, but I'm still calorie deficient.
I will discuss this further in my "personal note."

Personal Note:
My body weight is jumping around again; a lot. I was experiencing a steady increase in weight from update to update. The weight gain has seemingly stopped and become stagnant these last few days. I was actually at 180.0lbs on Thursday. Since then, however, I've dropped down to 177.2lbs; 1.4lbs lighter than my last updated weigh in. This is a decrease (from 180lbs to 177.2lbs) of 2.8lbs since Thursday the 15th. This fluctuation can easily be explained ... I'm calorie deficient; simple as that. T3 is most likely another significant factor.

On one hand, I hate the fact that I'm losing weight this early in the cycle. On the other, I'm glad I've been put in this situation early ... it gives me a chance to fix the problem and get back on track. Another positive aspect is that my BF reading on my Tanita scale (I know I know, but I have discussed its inaccuracies before) has dropped two percentage points. That's HUGE, in my opinion. Any decrease in BF is great ... a 2% decrease is phenomenal. This tells me I'm headed in the right direction, and getting closer to my recomping goal, despite significant drop in weight this last week.

I'd like to mention, real quick, a post I was reading in which one member spoke with another about how his stool/bowl movements (or lack there of) effected his weigh in and overall body weight. Long story short, it was argued that fecial matter could and does contribute to a persons overall body weight and sometimes a weigh in might/or might not be misleading depending on the previous nights dinner or calorie consumption. At first, I laughed it off, but then I got to thinking ... there might be something to this. I caught a bug from my girl Friday (is when it settled in anyway). That being said, I pretty much spent my weekend on the toilet. I sh*t so much my ass turned raw. Then, of course, I wake up this morning 2.8lbs lighter. Interesting!! Taking the stomach and intestinal tract into account, I think its safe to say that the average person is more than capable of holding 3.0lbs of food/fecial matter in there system. If this was the case, however, how can the 2% decrease in BF measurement be explained?

T3, I believe, is the biggest contributing factor in this recent decrease in weigh and BF; aside from the bug I caught or the deficient calorie intake. I knew I was losing BF, but I didn't expect the lose to be so significant (2%). I went from dosing 50mcg once a day to dosing 25mcg twice a day (upon rising and before going to bed). Given the fact that T3 has such a short active half life, this adjusted dosing schedule may have helped speed BF loss efforts. To test this idea, I think I'm going to start dosing in 12.5mcg increments four times a day. I'm interested to see what happens.

As for the low calorie intake ... well, I really don't have an excuse for that. Appetite is fine and I have been eating, but as described in previous updates many of the meals I eat are liquid. I cannot comment on macro break down because I'm not really tracking cals. Although calories are not even close to being what they need to be to put on LBM, calorie intake has to at least be near maintenance levels (give or take). My current diet appears to be supporting LBM very well, yet also allowing fat loss. Despite being mostly liquid (as mentioned), my diet has been high in protein from the start. I'm going to reevaluate my current situation and start tracking calorie better. Its important to know where I stand. As I get deeper into this cycle, I will need to manipulate my diet to further results.

Its hard to say whether or not the current state my body is in is optimal for my recomping goals. I can only make observations that lead to me believe one thing or the other. After this last week, I'd say that the three contributing factors in my weight fluctuations has to be the bug I caught, T3, and low calorie intake. Would anyone happen to have any advice for me given the information I have shared? I was thinking about dropping the T3 or at least lowering the dose to 25mcg. Reason being, I'm worried the T3 might put my in a slightly catabolic state making the end result LBM loss (note: being on anabolic steroids does not mean being anabolic all the time. It means being more anabolic more often then not or most of the time. You can still lose LBM on AAS even without other compounds like T3. It is a constant teeder-totter effect from catabolic to anabolic states. Anyone saying different is wrong. While I'm throwing out argumentative rhetoric, I'd also like to say that the notion that AAS blocks cortisol is absolutely false as well). If, for whatever reason, I don't get cals up and keep them up I will most definitely have to consider dropping T3 completely. I cant think of any reason why I would not be able to increase cals except for my daily schedule. I'll keep watch and give any notices as I see them necessary in future updates.

Until next time,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 02/23/07, Friday (Day 40)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 180.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +10.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): +2.8lbs (up from 177.2lbs)

Suppliments (injects/orals/dermals):
- Test E @ 500mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk

- Var @ 60mg ED
- Letrozol @ .625mg ED

Coming soon:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) IM, Sub-Q Injections, and Transdermal Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I did 30min of empty stomach morning cardio at 10:00am; a combination between 9.0 incline @ 3.5mph pace (brisk walk) & 3.0 incline @ 6.0mph pace (run/jog). I also did some pretty extensive ab work; hanging leg lifts, therapy ball, and weighted crunches.

Tonight I will be working Legs & Arms.

Diet:
No comment ...

Personal Note:
I just wanted to quickly update and mentioned a few things. First, we have weight gain ... YAY (lol). It's only a 10lbs weight gain in almost 6wks, but I like to think its really a 15lbs weight gain since my lowest weigh in was 165lbs after the first week of DNP. I'm not going to be picky though; 10lbs is cool with me.

It's 10lbs of lean LBM gains, IMO. I'm leaning out quite nicely. I almost have a full six pack and vascularity is really starting to improve. I've also noticed that I lose BF from the outer extremities in towards my core. My core, being my midsection (lower back, abdominal), is always the last to drop BF. Of course, like most people this is my stubborn area.

Lastly, the weight gain is probably nothing more than an increase in water retention. I am on 1.25mg Letro, however, which keeps abnormally dry. I don't retain much water naturally either. That being said, I cant assume the 2.8lbs increase is anything other than water. It's impossible to put on that amount of LBM since last Monday (my previous weigh in). It's cool, though, I like the weight gain. It looks good on me. I'm starting to get a lot of positive comments.

Supp Commentary:
I started Anavar on Monday. I love anavar. Its one of my favorite compounds. Many believe thinks its too mild, but most of those people gauge the effectiveness of a compound on the side effects they produce; which is absolutely something you should never do.

IGF is almost out/gone. I'm putting in an order for 10mg though and plan on going 1 month on/1month off for the next year. I want to test this site specific growth notion many advocate. Not only this, but I want to run it again during post cycle therapy in an effort to minimize BF gain and LBM loss (which I often experience post cycle).

I've been gradually bumping the dose of my Test each week. I'm at 750mg right now. I'll either leave the dose here or drop it back down to 500mg depending on how I feel over the next few weeks. I'm liking this 750mg dose a lot though. It has definitely improved my sex life. lol, I walk around with 24hr wood (not something I like very much).

Lastly, the T3 is going well. 50mcg ED is plenty. I've run it as high as 100mcg ED, but I dont think that dose is necessary. Night sweats are pretty bad at 50mcg ED. Other than this, though, I haven't experienced any other sides. It's really helped to keep me lean so far. I'm holding stead at a 33" waist (even after dropping the Lipo/Clen dermal).

That's it for now ... Thank you,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/02/07, Friday (Day 47)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 187.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +187.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): +7.0lbs (up from 180.0lbs)

Neck:.............................16.0" ................... +0.75"
Chest:............................41.5" ................... +1.5"
Arms:.............................16.25" - 16.5" ....... +0.75" + 0.75"
Forarms:.........................13.0" - 13.0" ......... +0.75" + 0.75"
Wrist:.............................7.0" - 7.0" ........... +0.25" + 0.25"
Hips/Waist:....................33.0" .................... 0.0"
Upper Thigh:...................23.75" - 23.75" ........-0.25" + 0.75"
Lower Thigh:...................20.5" - 20.0" .......... +0.5" + 1.5"
Calves:..........................16.25" - 16.0" ......... +0.5" + 0.5"

Suppliments:
- Test E @ 750mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- Letrozol @ 1.25mg EOD
- Lipo-U Dermal 2x ED (6 pumps an application)

Starting MONDAY:
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) IM & Sub-Q Experimentation

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I'm really digging this routine ... It worked great last time (helped me get to 209lbs) and its proving itself once again. I have some amazing numbers recorded (read on). Loads are just so so, but the strength increases are really starting to pick up. I'm also seeing improvements in my endurance (this could be due to the Kynoselen - it's known to increase muscle endurance and lessen fatigue (just about the only thing it's good for it seems)). So training is good ... hell its GREAT!

Aside from the training, cardio has been completely absent from my routine; and it shows. I'm not seeing the BF loss I would like to be seeing. Again, my hectic schedule is to blame. Its hard being a full time student and father, yet allowing yourself two gym sessions a day (morning cardio and evening workouts). Choose your battles ... huh? I'll get it together though; I hope. Things are still going pretty well.

I did get cardio in this morning; 30min walk/job at an incline. Tonight I'm working Back, Chest, Shoulders, Abs. I've been using the same loads the last few workouts, so I'll increase 10lbs to 15lbs on the larger muscles and 5lbs on the smaller ones. I've been doing this since day one, starting out with very light loads, which allows the muscle to adapt and grow (a little Haycock principle (HST)) even with these lighter loads. So far so good ...

Diet:
Diet hasn't been so good. I haven't been eating from my list of pre-planned meals I made for myself (I don't know if I mentioned the pre-planned meals I make ahead of time, food saver, and freeze for later - I have a weekly cook off). Part of the reason I've fallen off the wagon, so to speak, is because my appetite has gone through the fck'n roof. I'm putting everything I get my hands on in my belly. Its good because I'm getting in the calories I need, but it's not so good because some of these calories aren't always clean cals. Overall, I try to make the smarter decisions when it comes to food selection, but its a battle.

I wanted to mention real quick that I have a huge problem with starbursts! lol!

Personal Note:
First, I just want to say WOW! The weight gains I've received over this last week are nuts. I've put on 7.0lbs since my last weigh in. My goal was to hit 185lbs by this next Monday. I've surpassed this goal by 2lbs and I did it 3 days earlier than expected. Although I'm not packing on noticeable BF, my current diet and the lack of cardio has helped me put on some weight; whether its good weight or not is yet to be determined. I think its safe to say that I would be putting on a lot more BF if I wasn't taking T3. My waist has increased, however, .5 inch; from 32.75" to 33.25". This could be water retention, though, from the Lipo-U and increased Test dose. My waist line isn't the only region to have increased in size ... My arms are up 1/4" inch (L16.25" and the R16.5"); a noticeable increase for sure. Again, I thank my diet and lack of cardio for these measurements; lol. I have no doubt that I need to tighten these areas of my cycle up, yes, but my current situation has certainly helped to fill me out. I'm growing at a fairly rapid rate right now. Muscle memory is obviously a factor, as is some water retention (despite the letro), and the 750mg of Test I'm taking a week (up from 500mg).

Supp Commentary:
T3 Still running 50mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED). Night sweets have dissipated, that's a good thing. I can't say the T3 has done much for my waist, however. I've already discussed the problem with that though (diet/cardio). As mentioned, the T3 is the only thing helping me stay lean right now. Once I get my diet back in check, I expect to see good things. T3 + anabolic steroids is a much better choice than T3 natty or without assistance (like my first run). That's a recommendation to anyone thinking about running T3 solo; don't.

I've been told that low dose T3 can be anabolic due to the protein turn over rate. As far as I can tell, I'd say there might be some truth to this concept. Aside from the recent increase in calorie intake, I've increased my protein intake considerably as well. Its possible that this could be another contributing factor to the increases in measurements I've recorded. Speaking from past experience involving my T3 & anabolic steroids use, I wouldn't normally think T3 would aid in building muscle. That being said, however, the rate at which I have witnessed this increase is crazy. I mean in 7 days I've achieved 6lbs and 1/4inch on my arms, come on?? That's just not normal characteristics of steroid use from what I have experienced.

Kynoselen For the record: it has been nothing but a waste of time ... enough said!

Lipo-U/Clen & Lipo-U Dermal: I jumped back on Lipo-U/Clen combo. This could also be one reason for the .5inch increase around the waist; Lipo-U is known to make the user store water in the treated area. I'm almost out, though. I'll finish up Lipo/Clen by Monday where I will finish out the next week or two on regular Lipo-U. I love this stuff though; love it, love it, love it ...

IGF I've been running IGF now for a few weeks; 60mcg bilaterally PWO only 4x a week. I'll be out by the end of the week. I have plans to get more and continue running it 1 month on/off for the next year. Overall, this experience has been great; different from previous uses because of the addition of anabolic steroids. I've run IGF along with Var, but never in a serious cycle this extensive. One aspect I enjoy (despite the fact it has no positive implications in terms of muscle growth) is the pumps. They pop up at the weirdest times; when performing the simplest of movements.

Lutalyse: Its "IN!" I started Sub-q injections last night ... but the real experiment wont start until Monday; this is IM injections ever 3-4hrs. Last nights injections proved this stuff is no joke. Within the first 20min after sub-q injections, soreness around the injection sites, a tightening in the chest and abdominal cramping was noted. No purging ensued, but there was a bowl movement; the urge was not anything like described by others -- I was not in danger of suddenly ****ting my pants. Iol! I'm excited to get started.

That's it for now ... check out those numbers again ... WOW,
Sprt

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
This is rumored, yes, but its my belief that its more myth than a proven fact. There is very little research on humans to say DNP is anti-catabolic. While The majority of my loss during my last cycle was BF, I did lose LBM as well.
This is incorrect. It's not just a myth. I also wonder what research you think you're referring to. The human research isn't even available online. Did you actually find a library that has it, or were you just guessing? Because the research has shown that DNP is protein sparing. LBM losses on DNP are minimal. Weight loss, at least in overweight individuals, is essentially all from fat. Of course, LBM losses are more likely as you get leaner, but DNP has protein sparing effects.

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
Ya D's the man ... I have some of his older caps though (the blue and white caps). They were dosed at 200mg/cap back when I bought them. I know he's upped the dose since then to 250mg/cap; which is better considering its crystal form.

Sprt
It's speculation on my part, but I don't think D actually changed the dose of DNP in his caps. I think he announced an increase just as a marketing move. It was in response to publicity around the fact that crystal DNP is 75% DNP by weight, since 25% is just salt. People I've talked to who have used both have told me they notice no difference. I realize this is a really subjective thing, though, so take it with a grain of salt... the sodium salt of DNP :)

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
Just wanted to say that overall, you have a really good log with great detail. Don't take my critiques too personally ;) Looks like you're making some nice progress. Keep up the good work.

-Conc

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Initial thought: One post would have been fine ...
Following thought: Glad to see this guy here at AM ...

This is incorrect. It's not just a myth. I also wonder what research you think you're referring to. The human research isn't even available online. Did you actually find a library that has it, or were you just guessing? Because the research has shown that DNP is protein sparing. LBM losses on DNP are minimal. Weight loss, at least in overweight individuals, is essentially all from fat. Of course, LBM losses are more likely as you get leaner, but DNP has protein sparing effects.
I wasn't actually referring to any specific piece of research, but rather simply making an assumption. To know my knowledge, my knowledge, there is little literature regarding DNP and human subjects. I could b wrong (I probably am). I've never read a study which states DNP is catabolic, nor have I read any studies stating DNP is anti-catabolic. I did, however, lose LBM while using DNP. This is the basis for my assumption; my experience.

It's speculation on my part, but I don't think D actually changed the dose of DNP in his caps. I think he announced an increase just as a marketing move. It was in response to publicity around the fact that crystal DNP is 75% DNP by weight, since 25% is just salt. People I've talked to who have used both have told me they notice no difference. I realize this is a really subjective thing, though, so take it with a grain of salt... the sodium salt of DNP :)
I think most might speculate as to whether or not D. actually increased his dose, but I was told he now sells 250mg caps instead of the former 200mg/cap. Until we get someone to actually test his newer batches, we will never know. I wouldn't assume he is lying though. D., from what I know about the guy (I've had numerous dealings with him), is a pretty genuine character. He only sells this one product. I honestly can see him putting his reputation on the line over an extra 50mg per cap. It just wouldn't make sense; especially since it is very easy to have products tested these days.

I guess we both see what making assumptions/speculations does for us ...

Just wanted to say that overall, you have a really good log with great detail. Don't take my critiques too personally ;) Looks like you're making some nice progress. Keep up the good work.

-Conc
Thank you ...

I try to be as detailed as possible, but I can only post so much before I loose my audience or the information presented become so repetitive people refuse to read it. I hope you stick around, though. I'd be interested to see where you stand on certain issues pertaining to my log.

For instance ... here is a discussion I'm having at IBE regarding DNP and its effectiveness when mixed with other compounds/peptides/ect. I'd like to get your take on what's been said thus far ... excuse the length.

Never tried PGF2a w/ DNP, but I've used PGF2 w/ insulin (and GH, but while off gear), and on another occasion DNP and insulin. (also while off gear). IMO, not worth it.

Niether combo is as effective as one might imagine. And the sides........forget about it bro. PGF2 makes you go hypo from the insulin much easier than you would w/ insulin alone. And Insulin w/ DNP is the most dangerous combo of bodybuilding related drugs I can think of. [...]

I would speculate that PGF2a IM would not noticeably counteract the "flattening out" effect of high dose DNP. The insulin theory made alot more sense for that ON PAPER. As the majority of the flattening effect from DNP is glycogen depletion related and not totally due to true muscle atrophy. Theoretically the insulin could drive more amino's and glycogen in the muscle. .......... But it just turns out that doing that defeats the purpose of taking DNP to begin with.
^^^ not realy sure what you mean. if you keep your muscle and just lose the fat that would be perfect---so in that case it would also be counter productive to take AS while on DNP ?wheras the AS is trying to make more ATP and DNP is trying to break down?
This is understandable ... Var would seem very counter productive in this case. I also stopped seeing results from DNP as soon as I started anabolic steroids as well.
well,this might be bad news for me, because I was mostly interested in fat loss with DNP. It just so happened I was in the middle of an EPI cycle [20mg/5x week-not a lot]. lookng at the chem makeup of EPI andro/anabolic 90%/1100% and anavar 25%/500% but anavar mostly known for ATP production. I cant believe that 20mg of EPI will counter 500mg of DNP--but I am having great WO--Maybe its the AP [anabolic pump]? dont get me wrong I am feeing very warm all day and I can tell my matabolism is speeding up.
I'd like to see a bit more evidence before we completely right off anabolic steroids and DNP combo. Although it seems logical on paper, it might not really be the case. On the other hand, we cant really argue against DNP/Var being counter production. Each one does opposite the others actions. Hmmmm ...

This is a little disappointing seeing how I just picked up more DNP. I'm going to need to schedule out a way to run it without totally wasting my time. Maybe post cycle therapy since I'll be coming off T3 at that time ... it could help prevent rebound (& I will rebound, always do). Then again, I'll be running IGF during post cycle therapy too ... what was said about IGF/DNP? I'm going to do some digging and see what the hell I can come up with.
thread going off title topic -- but I just remembered that in the art by darkham he says that the right dose of DNP can actualy be anabolic -- and that got me thinking about the action of AAS with DNP where as the heat from DNP comes from the body constantly trying to make ATP while DNP stops the process and turns it into heat -- so if anything the AAS [even anavar] would just intensify the process [more fat loss?] and maybe save a little muscle? -- Dont think DNP/IGF combo would work -- the DNP would eat up the IGF
This very last post confuses the original concerns. I never got around to talking about it, but I believe skull got mixed up when writing this post. As mentioned, it would appear to me, at least, that Var would completely hinder the actions of DNP or visa versa; which ever compound was more aggressive. Do you get what I'm saying?

What are your thoughts on DNP while on A.A.S.?
Sprt

Conciliator

Conciliator

Awards
I wasn't actually referring to any specific piece of research, but rather simply making an assumption. To know my knowledge, my knowledge, there is little literature regarding DNP and human subjects. I could b wrong (I probably am). I've never read a study which states DNP is catabolic, nor have I read any studies stating DNP is anti-catabolic. I did, however, lose LBM while using DNP. This is the basis for my assumption; my experience.
My point is that it's probably best not to make references to the extent of the human research if you haven't seen any of it. It's one thing to say "I'm not aware of research on humans..." It's quite another thing to say "There is very little research on humans...", which is what you said.
I think most might speculate as to whether or not D. actually increased his dose, but I was told he now sells 250mg caps instead of the former 200mg/cap. Until we get someone to actually test his newer batches, we will never know. I wouldn't assume he is lying though. D., from what I know about the guy (I've had numerous dealings with him), is a pretty genuine character. He only sells this one product. I honestly can see him putting his reputation on the line over an extra 50mg per cap. It just wouldn't make sense; especially since it is very easy to have products tested these days.
In my last post I mentioned people who have tried both batches.

I think D is a nice guy, but I question some of the things he says. A perfect example is an amusing PM someone sent me earlier today. This person wanted to let me know that he had asked D how much of his DNP was actual DNP and how much was salt. As we know, crystal DNP is 75% DNP (by weight) and 25% salt. Well D responded and told him that the caps are 250 mg each and that the salt content is "negligible". He said that in two caps, you'd have 500mg of DNP and that the amount of salt would be a few negligible milligrams. Now, he's either a moron and forgot why he announced that he'd increase the dosage of his product from 200mg to 250mg (which I doubt), or he's willing to mislead his customers. From the dialog this person sent me, I'd put my money on the latter. I don't doubt that D has a good product (which I recommend to people all the time), but I do believe he's not always straightforward.
For instance ... here is a discussion I'm having at IBE regarding DNP and its effectiveness when mixed with other compounds/peptides/ect. I'd like to get your take on what's been said thus far ... excuse the length.

This very last post confuses the original concerns. I never got around to talking about it, but I believe skull got mixed up when writing this post. As mentioned, it would appear to me, at least, that Var would completely hinder the actions of DNP or visa versa; which ever compound was more aggressive. Do you get what I'm saying?

What are your thoughts on DNP while on A.A.S.?
Sprt
I think you guys have gotten two ideas mixed up. Energy production and anabolism are two different things. A.A.S. are anabolic, while DNP makes energy production less efficient. A.A.S. will oppose muscle catabolism, but they won't affect the efficiency of energy production. Now they can still have an effect on energy production by allowing for energy to be made faster (e.g. increasing glycogen levels for aerobic respiration), but this has to do with substrate availability, not an effect on efficiency. What this means is that more energy (e.g. fat) will be burned overall. A.A.S. will not oppose DNP's effect at increasing BMR. What they would be expected to do, however, is reduce protein losses. However, given the fact that DNP is pretty anti-catabolic as it is, I think it makes more sense to run them separately. Take DNP (and possibly clen or EC) when cutting and take anabolic steroids when bulking. It's not going to hurt to take them together, although DNP will limit anabolism.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/12/07, Monday (Day 57)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 190.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +20.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): +3.0lbs

Suppliments (injects, orals, dermals):
- Test E @ 750mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) @ 13.5mg 5x ED (2.7mg (60iu) 5x ED -- IM injections)

- Letrozol @ 1.25mg EOD

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
I've been sick this past week. I tried to take advantage of it though. I took a week off from the gym. I'm starting to wonder, however, if this was a wise decision or not. Other than the break, nothing has really changed since I last updated in regard to my training.

Diet:
Due to this cold (or whatever is wrong with me) my diet has been very calorie deficient. I've been drinking a lot of liquids and supplementing my meals with slim fast and myoplex type meal replacements drinks.

Oh, and I'm still stuck on starbursts ...

Personal Note:
Tipped the scale at 190.0lbs this morning, despite my current situation. There has been a lot of fluctuation in the numbers this week and I expected to be down, actually. I was sure this bug I caught and the lack of WOs would be an issue. All this along side my liquid diet I was sure to have lost this week ... not the case however. Strange? Cool, but strange ...

I got my blood pressure tested, multiple times, this weekend (thanks to the local drug store). My average BP was 135/88 (prehypertention), which is usually where I sit anyway; A little high though, for sure. I'm looking into methods to lower my BP. I know my BP fluctuates a lot ... I can feel it. I get headaches and throbbing sensations in my temples and head quite often. I'm going in for more tests on the 31st; complete lipid panel (cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Tryglycerides). I don't know if this involves thyroid, but since I'm on T3 I would also like to have this looked at as well.

Lastly, I have been noticing swelling in the feet; well I only witnessed this once (the other night actually. I wouldn't even have noticed it had my girlfriend not pointed it out). Strangely enough the swelling didn't spread past the top knuckles on my feet. It stayed primarily in the pads and toes. I have no idea what could have caused this.

Other than this, all seems well ... emphasis on seems. I have an uneasy feeling that my overall health is suffering. I can't explain why I feel this way, I just do. I smoke, I juice, my diet is only so-so, and I've been known to play with rec drugs. I try to make the healthier choice and stay health conscious, but sometimes you just have to live. You know what I be talk'n bout? lol, anyway ... I will hopefully feel better once I get these tests done and receive the results.

That said, I'm getting bigger. I'm not saying I'm huge because I'm not, but for my size/frame and after being in the previous state I was in for so long I have made some very good improvements. I've gotten a lot of positive comments recently from both friends and family. I went out for the first time in months last night (a BBQ) and saw a lot of old friends I haven't seen in a while. It felt good to walk in and here the whispers, and have the girls goo over my physic. My girlfriend didn't appreciate it much, lol (not a huge deal they where all her friends). She, my girlfriend, continues to claim she doesn't notice any size increases or such improvements because she sees me everyday. I have a feeling, now, that she does this to keep me grounded and my head deflated (even though I've never been one to let his ego get the best of him).

Enough babble ...

Supp Commentary:
Real Quick, I have a few changes to note ...

IGF, Kynoselen, & Lipo-U/Clen & Lipo-U Dermal: I've currently dropped IGF & Kynoselen (which was used to cut IGF) as well as the Lipo-U/Clen dermal. The IGF will be picked back up again in 1 month (on/off like this for the next year as previously mentioned). The Kyno's not even worth noting. Lastly, the Lipo-U (which I love) will be run again later. I have no exact time line. Sh*t works great, IMO. If I could only get Avant to lower the price or hook a brotha up with some discounts (hint-hint). I buy enough of the stuff, you think they would by now. lol, j/k (not really).

Ratings: 1 to 10 (10 being fantabulious).
IGF = 10 - Love it, love it, love it ...
Kyno = 1 - Stupid waste of time ...
Lipo/Clen = 9 - Seems to work very well for me.
Lipo-U = 8 - I'm a Lipo-U Lifer!

T3 50mcg ED (25mcg 2x ED) seems to be working fine for me. I'm keeping lean and continuing to lean out even more by the looks of things in the mirror. Unfortunately, I have no actual BF measurements to prove these assumptions ... Yet. I plan on having one of the trainer at my gym test my BF with manuel calipers. Hopefully I can find an experienced trainer who knows what he/she's doing. I also hope he/she will be up to perform this test a few times and take an average. I feel confident the T3 is working as I expect it is.

Rating: 1 to 10 (10 being fantabulious), I give it a 8. I'm really liking this 50mcg dose.

Lutalyse: I finally started lutalyse (PGF2a). I'm running 13.5mg ED (2.7mg (60iu) 5x ED) currently; I started out 2.5mg 3x ED. I'm uncertain as to how much I will be increasing the dose from here. At 60iu (2.7mg), sides are minimal; which seems to be my tolerance point. I've been told to keep increasing the dose every few days as the sides subside. I'll try to experiment with higher doses, but I've been at 60iu for a few days now and still noticing sides.

It's strange because the sides greatly differ and seem dependent on the injected site (I'm injecting IM in the calves, quads, hams, bis, tris, delts (front and rear), traps and chest). For example, calve injections produce zero abdominal cramping, but the pain is much more significant. This is partly due to the activity calves endure; mainly walking and supporting my body weight most of the time. Conversely, bis produce almost zero pain, but I notice more abdominal discomfort. Soreness, in general, is not so much an issue as others have reported; soreness at/around the injection site lasts as little as 5min to 45min at best (again dependent on the injection site). Although bowl movements do occasionally follow injections, I have not yet experienced any of the horrible intestinal purging many report. Tightening of the chest is another common side I've experienced.

I have noticed some leaning out affect, but its very hard to determine if lutalyse is the primary factor (I'm on aft loss supps as well as T3). I will say that I am a little disappointed in terms of lutalyse fat killing (as its said) properties. I've been on 10 days and I have not noticed anything super dramatic. That being said, I have been steadily gaining weight yet seemingly dropping BF. Tanita BF readings continue to drop and visibly my physic is much leaner than it has been previously. I'll remain using administering lutalyse via IM injections for another week or so. If nothing more significant is noticed in terms of fat loss, I will most likely switch to sub-q injections for my problem areas (lower abs & love handles) only. After all, I'm not taking lutalyse to help aid in muscle growth, but rather to rid myself of unwanted body fat. I say this because it appears that many users implement PGF2a for muscle growth lately; at least this is what I have been reading on several boards.

Rating: 1 to 10 (10 being fantabulious), I give it a 5. I'm still a little iffy about it.

Regards,
Sprt

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Any updates? I'm extremely curious to see how the pgf2a turns out for you. Love the log so far this is a monster cycle, I would love to try something along these lines but it seems pretty time consuming and very expensive.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Any updates? I'm extremely curious to see how the pgf2a turns out for you. Love the log so far this is a monster cycle, I would love to try something along these lines but it seems pretty time consuming and very expensive.
I'll be updating with pictures (I hope) tomorrow. I took new measurements this morning. I haven't gotten the chance to compare them to my last recorded measurements. I don't think I've made any note worthy progress.

I just jumped back on the PGF2a again after being off for the last 2wks or so. I haven't really gotten the chance to witness results yet; this run should be a little different though (length, dose, ect).

Lastly, the cycle itself isn't expensive at all ... I home brewed. Otherwise it would have put a fairly nice size dent in my pocket. Sups and other products I'm using, however, can be pretty expensive I guess. I haven't given much thought about it ... I'm going to have to check this out now. lol, thanks a lot buddy ... now I have to go investigate how much money I've blown. If you hadn't said anything it would have conveniently slipped my mind. lol, j/k

Thanks,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Date: 03/21/07, Wednesday (Day 66)

Body Weight:
Current Weight: 188.0lbs (Morning Weigh)
Total Weight Change (+/-): +18.0lbs
Weight Change from Previous Weigh In (+/-): -2.0lbs

Neck:.............................16.25" ................... +0.25"
Chest:............................42.5" .................... +1.0"
Arms:.............................16.25" - 16.25" ....... +0.75" -0.25"
Forarms:.........................13.25" - 13.25" ......... +0.25" + 0.25"
Wrist:.............................7.0" - 7.0" ............. +0.25" +0.25"
Hips/Waist:....................33.0" ...................... 0.0" (holding steady)
Upper Thigh:...................24.0" - 23.5" ...........+0.25" -0.5"
Lower Thigh:...................21.5" - 21.0" .......... +1.0" + 1.0"
Calves:..........................16.0" - 16.0" .......... -0.25" +0.0"

Suppliments (injects, orals, dermals):
- Test E @ 750mg/wk
- Deca @ 400mg/wk
- Lutalyse (PGF2A) @ 13.5mg 5x ED (2.7mg (60iu) 5x ED -- IM injections)

- Letrozol @ 1.25mg EOD

Other Suppliments:
- Multi Vitamin
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin C
- Acidophilus
- Milk Thistle
- Cranberry
- Taurine
- Garlic
- Fish Oil
- Selenium
- Pyruvate
- CLA
- Forskolin 20%

Trainging:
Training this last week has been good when I find my way to the gym. I'm slacking though. I've kind of lost motivation and I haven't been sticking to my regularly planned workout schedule (2on/1off/2on/2off). It happens, & its probably a good thing; these extra days off allow me more time to rest and recover from previous beatings in weight room. I'll turn things around for sure ... I'm not worried about my current situation at all.

My girlfriend has decided she wants to start going tot he gym again, which is exciting for me. I look forward to getting her in there and helping her tone things up. Not that she needs it really ... She is 5'4 maybe 5'5 100lbs to 105lbs (from 95lbs before the birth of our son); a skinny little thing. Since having our son, however, she has some problem areas (naturally). I figure a few months in the gym as well as a boob job and she'll be back to her former self (but better). I'm just thankful she's not the type of girl who will follow me around the gym whining, crying, and complaining about sh*t; "that hurts, I'm tired, this is boring." I cannot stand girls like that. She's danced & played sports since she was a little squirt. She knows the meaning of hard physical work. I'm confident she'll get'rrr done!

Point of that babble ... I think we'll feed off each other's energy and motivate one another; which will inevitably improve the chance of my recovery from the slump I'm in. I workout by myself usually. Having someone there to push and encourage me, will be a nice change.

Diet:
Cold is gone! I squashed it with a barrage of vitamins and probiotics. Diet has improved (I'm eating again), and I'm feeling very well overall. After reading a post from another member regarding his slim fast habit, I performed a little experiment over the last 3 days. I went on a liquid diet to 1: help cleans myself out (I'm currently detoxing; using herbs, and a detox method which calls for fast, but instead opted for a liquid diet), 2: test this members theory that slim fast helped him lean out (he dropped "X" amount of weight, and BF%, ect - I don't recall numbers), and 3: I was genuinely curious to see how I would be effected by these advertised liquid slim fast diets. Now before you go jumping all over me about how much sugar slim fast has ect ect ... I didn't drink slim fast but instead an alternative brand by Kirkland that is low sugar high protein (found at Costco warehouses), and many of my drinks were protein shakes in either water or 1% Milk. Of course, as always, breakfast consisted of my famous (it is around my household anyway) breakfast shake; which can be found in greater detail in the link below ...

My Breakfast Protein Shake:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/45335-protien-shake-my.html.
For those that haven't checked this out already I'll ask you to click on this link now. I urge you to try this shake. On top of being full of vitamins and nutrients (as well as Omega's and poly/mono unsaturated fats), its a complete 32oz meal. It's absolutly delicious, and I've never heard anyone ever say anything different. Try it and let me know what you think.

Starbursts are still a very huge vise of mine. I LOVE THEM!!

Personal Note:
I really don't have anything new to report ... I'm kind of stagnant right now. I seem to be holding steady around 188lbs and 190lbs for the last week or so. As mentioned, I haven't been going to the gym as regularly planned; Motivation is a huge factor in this. I just haven't been feeling it lately. No worries though ... I'm positive things will normalize. I just have a lot on my plate right now & I'm not a very good juggler.

Measurements taken show some growth, but I did lose in a few measurements as well. I don't really know what to think about that. The numbers could be a product of a number of things (i.e., water weight, water loss, BF gain/loss, LBM gain/loss, ect). It's hard to say. Visually, I haven't seen any big differences the last few weeks; which should be expected, IMO, given my current stagnation.

I wondered into GNC the other night; this is not some where I normally shop, but I was waiting for my girlfriend to pick out shoes and decided to peak in while I waited. As usual, they didn't have anything special and everything was over priced (I wonder sometimes how they stay open). Anyway, to my surprise they a few bottles of Skulpt (a topical spot reducer -- one I have never tried) on sale for 9.99 (down from 39.99). So I picked up a few bottles. I've been using it now for about a week; not really long enough to gage effectiveness. I don't know if anyone reading has tried it, but its some odd stuff ... it appears to have a dye in it which stains your skin a bronzy dark brown. I'll use the Skulpt for another week or so, or until I'm out. After that I'll jump on TargeX from VIPSUPs (I'm excited about this stuff ... I haven't heard anything but positive remarks about this product).

I had planned to have pictures for this log, before, middle, and after, but I don't have any as of yet. I have taken some cheesy pictures with my cell phone, but they're worthless. It's probably best you guys don't view any pictures anyway ... I'm having a real bad problem with acne right now (despite all the sups and precautions I've taken). I'm almost too embarrassed to take my shirt off in public. I should start tanning or something; this always seems to help with breakouts.

That's it for now ... if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask,
Sprt