T1pro/winny cycle update

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
ok its currently in the works getting the deleted threads back on here...anyway

yesterday began week 3 of my winny tabs, and week 2 of T1pro.

a couple more weeks to go..

let me say this, before starting the winny, the scale at work would say 183-184

TODAY....195!!!!!!!! no lie....who knows if the #'s are right, but thats still a gain of some poundage there....

Im feeling totally solid, and constantly pumped (winny)....

side effects:   NOSE BLEEDS!!!!!!!   fuckin winny (T1?)  has my BP up im assuming, im actrually about to go check in the docs office here at work.    I keep getting nosebleeds.  ON the same side though, its odd

this morning, i got out of bed, walked down in the basement to iron some clothes, and my **** just started leaking i waslike wtf....almost like i needed to let it out.....

i can deal with it though.  so lets assume, after a full 2 weeks, i am up 8 pounds, even though scale said 12.

check back soon.

h19

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's related, but, I had a nosebleed the other day. From left field, I haven't had a nosebleed in years, was a good one, too! Anyone have any thoughts?

whale

Awards
nose bleeds

well even though i am on more than both of you as you might know i get node bleeds constantly.  Here are some factors.  One the big dangerous one is the bp.  I know my bp goes up when I take fina and test and god knows it goes up on the A bombs.  So that I can account for.  Also some other things that get it going are it is now winter.  Typically in the winter it gets dry outside.  Thus the nasal cavity dries out and nose bleeds are inevetable expecially if the bp is high.  A way to help not cure this is saline up the nose.  There are hundreds of products that you can find to help this out.  It will moisten the nasal passage.  Also excessive blowing tears up the nasal passage.  This should be brought to a min but saline can help that too.  All this with the high test equals nose bleeds.  oh by the way if your on coke it has a place in the nose bleed factor too.  But lets hope that is not the case.

whale

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've been using nasal saline products for years due to allergies, and have found that the "Breathe Right Saline Nasal Spray" works the best for me. I get it at Rite-Aid.

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ManBeast
I've been using nasal saline products for years due to allergies, and have found that the "Breathe Right Saline Nasal Spray" works the best for me. I get it at Rite-Aid.

ManBeast

thanks, but what is that.  Just for moisture?

and no..no coke ..lol

I think its from the weather also, just seemed strange how its happening now since i been on winny etc.

h19

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah, pure moisturizing, none of those extra chems for decongesting etc

Ingredients: Sodcium Chloride 0.65%

Also Contains: Purified Water, Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate, Phenylcarbinol, Disodium Phosphate, Benzalkonium Choloride, Disodium EDTA.

Hope this helps!

ManBeast

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks, yeah it helps, cause I would only use it if it was pure moisturizer....

im actually souped, cause i been looking for a way to make the nostrils more moist..hehe..sweet

h19

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah... I hear ya. I tried this on a whim one time. I was hooked on Afrin and that stuff, but my Uncle was like "here try this" one day... and I was damned to find out it was just a moisturizer when it worked so much better. Ever since, I've insisted on friends that get stuffed up noses give it a shot before Afrin or something, because too much of those things caused nosebleeds and extreme nasal sensitivity for me.

ManBeast

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Kristopher Cycle Logs 44
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 16