1-ad/4-ad cycle so far....

Blazer88

Awards
I know, why in the hell would I take this stuff orally if I can get it in a trans from here? Well, I already had a bottle of Ergo's 1-ad and some left over 4-ad so I thought, why the hell not. I am taking 300mg of 1-ad and 300mg of 4-ad per day, and 200mg of 1-ad on non-workout days. I had exactly enough PH's for a 3 week cycle. I know this is a rather small cycle, but I'm just seeing how my body reacts so I can do a trans next time.

Well, I'm up 4 pounds in the first week. I'm bulking and normally gain about 1 pounds per week, so 4 in an obvious difference. My diet has stayed the same at about 4300 cals. and I lift 5 days a week. The most difference is size. My arms are up a 1/4 inch, legs 1/2 inch, and chest up 1/2 inch also. My weight is up to 191 for the first time, and I hope to break 200 by the end of it. Not much in the way of sides. Some very very minor lethargy (going to bed half an hour earlier than normal), but I still feel great. Body weight, size, lifts, compliments, all going up, while my waist is staying the same. So far, so good. Maybe my body likes this stuff :D

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
good stuff my friend. i only went 3 weeks on for my T-1 cycle. (mainly cuz i was coming back home for the thanxgivn and already knew my training wasnt going to be as intense) So man, i dont even think you will have a set back cuz your cycle first time through only 3 weeks long. (shidd, already sounding you getting some good ass result anyways) but for my next time through, im gonna stretch it out to 4 weeks and have a better post cycle supplement regime. (only using zma along with my other usual supps this time through) stay huge man

Blazer88

Awards
I wouldn't ever do that. I've just been real busy lately ;) Start of Week 3. So far, I'm up 8 pounds. Biggest difference is my thinkness. Arms are up 1/2 inch, chest up 1 inch, and legs up 3/4 inch. Still, no sign of any sides. I still have my hair and my balls. Lethargy might be setting in a bit more, but nothing I can't handle. I feel great. Getting lots of comments on size. My waist hasn't changed at all, so I will take that as a good sign. I have enough for maybe another week and a half. I will be looking to reach 200 lbs. by then. It seems that 300mg per day of 1-ad was enough for me. I'm not going to get greedy and up the doseage. I'm going to stick with what's working. I'll post next week with the final results.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
About time! Kick ass gains to bro....about to reach the Big 200lbs!

bigbadboss101

Awards
Sounds good, would be interesting to see your progress.  I started a new thread cuz I didn't see this one.  I will add 4AD to 1AD I think.

gettin'old

Awards
Sage referred to a better post-cycle regimen than just zma. What is considered an optimal post cycle regimen? More specifically, if I used NOR with some 4AD, what would be the recommended post cycle reg?

Thanks.

Kay

Awards
Sage referred to a better post-cycle regimen than just zma. What is considered an optimal post cycle regimen? More specifically, if I used NOR with some 4AD, what would be the recommended post cycle reg?

Thanks.
I think right now 6-OXO is considered the bet post cycle supplement. You can pair that up with trib (or fuzu) and some ZMA + Flaxeed oil.

I would use all of them especially if you go for a 8 week cycle....
If you only went for 4, i would stick to 6-OXO (if you can afford), you can still get good resulsts from fuzu, ZMA and flaxseed oil as well.

It also depends on dosage as well... the higher your dosage, the more diligent you have to be with your post cycle...

remember to keep your calories nice and high after you get off, and cut down on the volume of training.

gettin'old

Awards
Excellent information. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but one good thing about gettin' old is I can (FINALLY!) afford things like 6oxo (money no longer the concern it once was). This brings me to the next question.

It is my understanding the 6oxo is a PH. Is that right? If so, does it have sides of its own? Is it toxic to the liver? I have done some research on the 6oxo, but apparently not enough.

Thanks for your patience :cool:

Kay

Awards
Excellent information. I don't want to sound like an asshole, but one good thing about gettin' old is I can (FINALLY!) afford things like 6oxo (money no longer the concern it once was). This brings me to the next question.

It is my understanding the 6oxo is a PH. Is that right? If so, does it have sides of its own? Is it toxic to the liver? I have done some research on the 6oxo, but apparently not enough.

Thanks for your patience :cool:
here is some good info on 6-OXO and other anti - e products out right now..
http://www.1fast400.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=378&osCsid=dafef28fef5f260dc9ef7576922fc15e

Blazer88

Awards
I don't know if you guys are going to flame me or not, but I'm not doing any post cycle recovery. I will be keeping my cals up for a while (around 4300), keep taking in my Flax, and ZMA. Thats it. Other than my weight going up, I haven't really noticed much from the 1-AD (other than sleeping more). I don't really see a need for the 6-OXO in my case. Am I crazy, or is this ok?

Kay

Awards
I don't know if you guys are going to flame me or not, but I'm not doing any post cycle recovery. I will be keeping my cals up for a while (around 4300), keep taking in my Flax, and ZMA. Thats it. Other than my weight going up, I haven't really noticed much from the 1-AD (other than sleeping more). I don't really see a need for the 6-OXO in my case. Am I crazy, or is this ok?
thats fine on a 4 week cycle.... just add tribulus or FUZU to get your natural test levels up, the longer your natural test level stay supressed, the more chance you have of losing the gains you made.

Keeping calories up is good, but another important factor is to turn the volume of training down !!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
hey guy. i did the same thing for my post cycle. Only took flax and zma after a 3 week run of T-1. Mantained my cal around 3000 but i did notice some strength/size lost. Im about to run a 4 week cycle of half dosage of T-1 again, along with half dosage of superone+ with added 1-test (to get close to an equal amount of 1-test/4-ad) but only plan to add in fuzu along with the zma/flax combo for the post afterwords. Im not experienced enought to tell you if its gonna be aight for you w/ just the zma, but i think you should be fine. We will see if after my second post cycle, the gains will be noticabley more with the added fuzu. (cheaper than 6-oxo) but im still deciding between the two.

gettin'old

Awards
Thanks Kay. The 6OXO looks like good stuff. The article you cited states:

"There are two main situations where 6-OXO™ can come in useful. The first situation is in combating estrogen elevation while taking aromatizable prohormones or steroids. Aromatizable prohormones/steroids include testosterone, testosterone precursors (4-androstenedione, 4-androstenediol), nortestosterone, nortestosterone precursors (19-nor-4-androstenedione, 19-nor-4-androstenediol), and synthetic anabolic steroids such as oxymetholone (Anadrol) and methandrostenolone (Dianabol)."

Accordingly, since I'm contemplating a NOR cycle with "a little" 4AD (I'm not sure what that means yet - - not sure how much), should I take the 6 OXO during the cycle AND after the cycle?

Thanks.

Kay

Awards
Thanks Kay. The 6OXO looks like good stuff. The article you cited states:

"There are two main situations where 6-OXO™ can come in useful. The first situation is in combating estrogen elevation while taking aromatizable prohormones or steroids. Aromatizable prohormones/steroids include testosterone, testosterone precursors (4-androstenedione, 4-androstenediol), nortestosterone, nortestosterone precursors (19-nor-4-androstenedione, 19-nor-4-androstenediol), and synthetic anabolic steroids such as oxymetholone (Anadrol) and methandrostenolone (Dianabol)."

Accordingly, since I'm contemplating a NOR cycle with "a little" 4AD (I'm not sure what that means yet - - not sure how much), should I take the 6 OXO during the cycle AND after the cycle?

Thanks.
From what i have read and researched, its more beneficial to start 6-OXO during the last week of the cycle, and take it during complete post-cycle.... i am planning on taking it for a total of 3 weeks.
The faster you get your natural testosterone up, the more gains you keep, so you wanna start it during the last week of your cycle.
Also, if you are worried about hairloss, i would still keep 1test in mind, simply because its a great product. Maybe just take 100 mg/day (very low dosage) and you should be fine. But if you are overly concerned about hairloss, then its not worth the worry, stick to a higher dosage of nor-diol. Just to let you know, I am currently stacking nor, 1test and 4ad, i am up 14 lbs in 19 days. Is unreal to tell you the least !

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

From what i have read and researched, its more beneficial to start 6-OXO during the last week of the cycle, and take it during complete post-cycle.... i am planning on taking it for a total of 3 weeks.
I am currently stacking nor, 1test and 4ad, i am up 14 lbs in 19 days. Is unreal to tell you the least !
good stuff guy. good stuff indeed. but you say you gonna run 3 weeks of 6-oxo, so you are only post cycling for 2 weeks? or are you planning to stop using the 6-oxo in the middle of your post cycle? you gonna be using others too?

Kay

Awards

good stuff guy. good stuff indeed. but you say you gonna run 3 weeks of 6-oxo, so you are only post cycling for 2 weeks? or are you planning to stop using the 6-oxo in the middle of your post cycle? you gonna be using others too?
no iwas thinking of doing 1 week, that's the last week of my cycle, and 2 weeks after that, for a total of 3 weeks...

I only did a 4 week cycle, i don't think i need to go on 6-OXO for 4 weeks after as well, i will continue with ZMA, trib and flax for the full 4 weeks, but i will stop the 6-OXO 2 weeks into post cycle.

Its pretty expensive for us canadians to get it.... can't wait till the OXO trandermal by BDC comes ou. THat would be nice.

Blazer88

Awards
Well, end of week 3. Up to 199.5 lbs. Very close to my goal of 200. I will have no problem meeting it with 1/2 a weeks stuff left. I ran out of 4-ad so I'm on pure 1-ad until the end. Not too bad though. I still don't really notice much lethargy, and nothing else at all. So far I've gained 14 lbs. in 3 weeks. Pretty impressive numbers. My bench has shot up like crazy. Doing 305 for sets of 4. Should pressing 100'sx7 on DB's. All in all, I've gained lots of thickness. I'll post my final stuff in a new thread when I'm done in a couple of days or so. Thanks fellas.

gettin'old

Awards
Kay, it sounds like you're doing what I have in mind for my first cycle (NORDIOL and 4AD) and I'm encouraged to hear about your gains.

What products specifically are you using and what doses? Also, have you had any sides (EGAD, any hair loss?)?

Blazer88

Awards
I'm using Ergopharms 1-AD and Higher Power (Bodybuilding.com)4-AD in 300 mg each. It's a small doseage, but it was very effective for me. So far, the sides have been minimal. Hair is just fine. Didn't notice anything falling out. Now that I'm off of the 4-AD, my balls actually seem to be getting a little bit smaller. Again, not very noticeable. Very minor lethargy. And that's about it. I'm done tomorrow, so I will make a different post outlining everything for ya.

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Good goin' bro! You're lucky though with the lack of sides. My hair started thinning on my third week back when I did my first cycle, and lethargy was a mofo. Then again I did not stack w/4ad as it was not common knowledge back then when it first came out.

gettin'old

Awards
Supa, I'm pretty paranoid about the hairloss thing. What do you mean by "a little thinning?" Also, were you prone to hairloss with mpb in the family?

thx.

Kay

Awards
Kay, it sounds like you're doing what I have in mind for my first cycle (NORDIOL and 4AD) and I'm encouraged to hear about your gains.

What products specifically are you using and what doses? Also, have you had any sides (EGAD, any hair loss?)?

i used nordiol-- 30mg.day
1 test -- 178mg.day
4ad --- 400mg/day

28 day cycle

post cycle --- tribulus , 6-OXO, omega 369 .... maybe ZMA (just strated post)

total weight gain = 16 lbs (i became a lot thicker) .. people always ask me if i do a lot of powerlifting because my guns became really thick for some reason

Sides -- high blood pressure after wk 3 .... no hair loss (thank god)
Acne on application sites .... burning sensation of application sites ..... lethargy (this was bad for last week, i was sleeping 16 hrs . day, it was pathetic)

if you have any other q's...ask

Kay

Awards
oops
nor was 300 mg not 30 ...

it was curt's hmobrew + 1fast400 brew (PH Gel + Nordiol powder)