First injectible cycle plans. Opinions

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
I'm i'm a dbol, 1ad oral cycle now. My next cycle will be injectible. Here is my plan with reasoning.

1-4 Dbol @ 40mg
1-16 Test E @ 600 mg
8-16 Tren @ 100mg EOD
8-18 HCG 250iu 2x week

18 Begin post cycle therapy

Stats: 5'11'' 217 lbs bf around 13-14ish.

Since this is my first inject cycle I wanted to start off with minimal injections and a simple compounds so thats why I have chosen Test E. By week 8 I should be more comfortable with injections and have allready found out how I feel on Test, which is when I will add in the tren.

I'm looking to add mostly lean mass weeks 1-8 (i dont care about some fat gain). Then I would like to cut back the calories a bit while on tren and try top drop bf (1-2lbs at least a week which i hear is pretty reasonable while on this)while gaining some muscle and still get the crazy strength benefits from tren.

What does everyone think about this? I know this might be a bit much for a first inject cycle, however I'm on a time frame here in terms of athletics. Also If i want to use tren this would be the time to do it because detection time on tren is 5 months and if things go as planned I will be getting tested 7 -8 or so after this cycle is over.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
works, close with prop or 15mg Dbol for the last 2weeks

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
oh and the test E will be 500mg or 750mg. 1ml or 1.5ml per week.
test cyp is 400mg 600mg or 800mg

go with 750mg

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
oh and the test E will be 500mg or 750mg. 1ml or 1.5ml per week.
test cyp is 400mg 600mg or 800mg

go with 750mg
ha thats right. If I decide to close out with prop, should I just start using prop when I start using tren and shoot them at the same time EOD?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
There's a line of thinking out there that tren E is a better idea for first time using tren due to more stable blood levels of the compound.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
There's a line of thinking out there that tren E is a better idea for first time using tren due to more stable blood levels of the compound.
There's also a line of thinking that Tren A is better since the hormones will clear so much quicker if sides arise. Personally, I'm with the stable blood levels line of thinking.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am siding with the other crowd and prefer using Tren Ace first. ED injects might help with blood level stability.

I don't know how it will work with you, but most of my gains usually come in the first 6 weeks of the cycle. And you have good compounds in there for that. Basically I like the cycle setup. I am not sure how easy it will be to add muscle at the end of the cycle on tren and lowered calories. But fatloss and strength gain will be a breeze.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know if you want to run tren so close to pct as it will most likely make it harder for you during pct. I would cut it out 2 weeks before ending the test.

Im with the tren A crowd. I believe tren A should be used first for a few weeks just to see how one reacts then tren E can be used if you can put up with the Acetate ester (faster acting). If you dont react to Tren well then you will have trouble when it kicks in at a later time and takes longer to clear then Tren A.

Do you have any set plans for PCT?

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
So after some thought, I'm ditching the tren and going to use that for my next cycle as a recomp after I hopefully hit my desired weight on this cycle of about 230.

New Cycle:

1-4 Dbol @ 50mg (tabs are in 25 mg so thats what i'm working with)
1-13 1 gram of test E
13-15 Prop 100 mg EOD
16-20 Nolva 80 (first few days)/60/40/20/10
1-15 HCG 250iu 2x week.

Some of you might be against 1gram of Test E, but I've heard a lot of stuff about people not gaining crap on even 500mg/week. It's possible I will start off at 750mg and bump up to 1 gram after the 7th week if I feel I need more. I have 12500 mg's so what ever I decide to do i'm using the entire 50ml vial.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So after some thought, I'm ditching the tren and going to use that for my next cycle as a recomp after I hopefully hit my desired weight on this cycle of about 230.

New Cycle:

1-4 Dbol @ 50mg (tabs are in 25 mg so thats what i'm working with)
1-13 1 gram of test E
13-15 Prop 100 mg EOD
16-20 Nolva 80 (first few days)/60/40/20/10
1-15 HCG 250iu 2x week.

Some of you might be against 1gram of Test E, but I've heard a lot of stuff about people not gaining crap on even 500mg/week. It's possible I will start off at 750mg and bump up to 1 gram after the 7th week if I feel I need more. I have 12500 mg's so what ever I decide to do i'm using the entire 50ml vial.
I'm willing to bet that these people that didn't gain on 500mg/week of Test E didn't have their diets in check and definatley were not eating enough.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am concerned the overlap from Dbol and 1 gram of test might be a little too strong. If you want to run higher test doses, I would start that after the dbol is clear of your system. Leave it at a lower dose the first few weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is you first injectable cycle, why are you not just sticking to test w/ dbol at the beginning. I also think that you should start at 500mg/week and I personally don't think that tren should be a part of a first injectable cycle.

Popa Murph

Awards
If this is you first injectable cycle, why are you not just sticking to test w/ dbol at the beginning. I also think that you should start at 500mg/week and I personally don't think that tren should be a part of a first injectable cycle.
^^^^ Good advice.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
Read my new plan I posted today, i took out the tren and going to use it next cycle for a recomp. I will take the suggestion of sticking to 750mg of test till the dbol is over. However most of the people I've seen gain on 500mg of test are people are like 180lbs.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Just the opposite, frontload the test if anything.
The test E, you will not feel for 5 weeks.

weeks 1-5: 1gram of Test
weeks 1-4: Dbol
weeks 5-close: 750mg (if you want to drop it)

AM07

Awards
  • Established
How's your 1-AD/DBol cycle treating you? Is it better than a 1-AD/4AD cycle?

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
How's your 1-AD/DBol cycle treating you? Is it better than a 1-AD/4AD cycle?
Never done a 1-ad/4-ad cycle, this is my first cycle of any kind and it's going great. Almost done with it, 4 more days left of this 6 weeker. Haved gained 26 lbs so far, at 5'1'' 220 at about 13-14% bf, for some reason I dont look 220 but the scale doesnt lie i guess. It will be easiser to judge weight results after a week off of the cycle so i can see how much water i'm actually holding. I dont seem to be bloating up but i know there is good amount of water...there just has to be. Also taking dandelion root to help with bloating. Strength increases have been very good to me, extremely happy with the cycle...just wish i would of baught taurine before i started.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
CED, i'm going to have to disagree with you ;)... a gram of Test and Dbol has a high chance for gyno to rear her head... and that's disheartening on a first... and take note.... This is his first real injectable cycle.

Also, what the fvck is your reasoning to run Tren on a first cycle? .....Let alone stack compounds? Hit the bricks with that.

Keep it simple, so you can understand how one compound affects you. This isn't a buffet and your eyes are definitely not bigger than your stomach.

Run a Test, with Test... naturally.

just my opinion, you can take that for what it's worth.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
i have ditched the tren bro. However the tren idea was only because of a time issues, but i have that all worked out and tren will be for my 2nd cycle as a recomp. I am interested in hearing about a possible gyno issue though. However isn't that something a little nolva could take care of anyways should signs arrise?

northern

Awards
Dude,
I weighed 260 when I started my FIRST cycle ever.
600mg/wk. Test E. (1.2cc's 2x a week if you have 250mg/ml conc.)
500mg/wk. Deca

I am up to 280 at the 10wk. mark and I think now that it is almost too much.

I have nearly killed my girlfriend due to the amount of sex I need seriously a gram of test would tear her in two and she loves sex. There really is no need for a gram of test as a first cycle. It seems seriously overkill. Hell you should have done your dbol/test/tren over the gram of test a week. It is really unneccsary. To all those people who dont gain on 5/600mg of test a week as a first cycle, your diet sucks. Plain and simple.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
CED, i'm going to have to disagree with you ;)... a gram of Test and Dbol has a high chance for gyno to rear her head... and that's disheartening on a first... and take note.... This is his first real injectable cycle.

Also, what the fvck is your reasoning to run Tren on a first cycle? .....Let alone stack compounds? Hit the bricks with that.

Keep it simple, so you can understand how one compound affects you. This isn't a buffet and your eyes are definitely not bigger than your stomach.

Run a Test, with Test... naturally.

just my opinion, you can take that for what it's worth.
I hear you Ubi, I see where you are coming from and I advised against the tren :). Estrogen gyno is one thing but the prolactin gyno can get tricky. So no tren, I agree.

As for the 750mg/1gram of test and dbol, [in my opinion] unless the test is frontloaded, it still won't reach it's peak by 4th week, by that time the Dbol is discontinued.

this is just a general open ended question to whomever it may concern (not directed at anyone): is there really that much of a difference between:
1gram of test
and
600mg of test and 500mg of Deca?

if we are just doing the math here, obviously the later has slightly more anabolics. I do realize that stacking minimizes side effects and I'm all for that. But test is test, it's not tren. I don't know too many people that believe 1gram is too 'rough'. Hell, Dbol, superdrol, M1T and Tren make 1gram of Test seem like a picnic.

My first injectable run was 500mg Test and 400mg of EQ. Later raised to 750mg and 600mg. I finished the cycle 242lbs with a 40.5" waist (my fault obviously). If I could do it all over I would have started at 750mg and raised it to a gram. I had prior oral anabolic steroids experience. I don't think weight is the best indication of how much you are gaining. I could have gotten to 280lbs on 500mg of Test, but unless it is lean-mass or mostly lean, it is stupid. I guess my point is, how near-to or past your genetic potential determines your dosages.

I'm sitting at 228-232lbs, 34.25" waist now. If I put on 20lbs using 500mg of test, 19lbs of it would be fat. That is not a diet issue, i promise you:).

I'm not a pro on Nandrolone, I don't use it, so if you were to tell me that 500mg test and 400mg deca is better than 750mg of test, I'd take your word for it.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Haved gained 26 lbs so far, at 5'1'' 220 at about 13-14% bf, for some reason I dont look 220 but the scale doesnt lie i guess.
you are slightly taller than that I saw you earlier today :run:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so what are you going to be doing gators52? I hope you have plans and compounds to help rid gyno if it arises...

How much dbol are/were you taking on the 1ad/dbol cycle? Just wondering if you have done 40mg or think that is the right dose etc.

I wish i could comment on the test dosage but i feel i honestly cant confirm my test, i got bunked or severly underdosed so unfortunately i cant give an accurate testimony.

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
so what are you going to be doing gators52? I hope you have plans and compounds to help rid gyno if it arises...

How much dbol are/were you taking on the 1ad/dbol cycle? Just wondering if you have done 40mg or think that is the right dose etc.

I wish i could comment on the test dosage but i feel i honestly cant confirm my test, i got bunked or severly underdosed so unfortunately i cant give an accurate testimony.
This cycle wont be starting till at least march sometime., waiting for post PCT bloodwork to come back first. However I was on 30mg dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, then bumped it up to 45mgs the last few weeks as weight gain slowed at 215. I finished the cycle at 220-222lbs. I didn't notice too much more bloat or anything like that on 45mgs. I was on 600mg 1-ad per day as well.

I will always have nolva on hand, always. A friend of mine has an AI if that would be needed, but I dont take AI's unless it's needed, which I dont think will be the case. As for the test dosage i'm still unsure, either way i'm running the entire 50ml 250mg/ml vial, it will be between 750-1gram of test EW. If I run 750mg EW it will mean i can just extend the cycle a little longer. I'm thinking frontloading the first 4 weeks with 1 gram the dropping to 750mg after that and see what results that gives, i can always up the dosage.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This cycle wont be starting till at least march sometime., waiting for post post cycle therapy bloodwork to come back first. However I was on 30mg dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cycle, then bumped it up to 45mgs the last few weeks as weight gain slowed at 215. I finished the cycle at 220-222lbs. I didn't notice too much more bloat or anything like that on 45mgs. I was on 600mg 1-ad per day as well.

I will always have nolva on hand, always. A friend of mine has an AI if that would be needed, but I dont take AI's unless it's needed, which I dont think will be the case. As for the test dosage i'm still unsure, either way i'm running the entire 50ml 250mg/ml vial, it will be between 750-1gram of test EW. If I run 750mg EW it will mean i can just extend the cycle a little longer. I'm thinking frontloading the first 4 weeks with 1 gram the dropping to 750mg after that and see what results that gives, i can always up the dosage.
sounds like a plan.

I dont think AI's are good to use for long periods so use should be limited to if needed circumstances imo. You might want to get some Raloxifene and use that on cycle, i like the stuff as it is good for prevention and can be used for longer periods. With the dbol and that much test, depending on your pre-dispostion to gyno, you should be taking measures to prevent gyno on those aromatizable substances. I would suggest 40mg Ralox but thats just me and what i would do but we are different so plan wisely.