After Cycle update!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

Post After Cycle update!

Well, the headaches that I report earlier, when I was using My cycle, I though they came for the high blood pressure due to T1, but it seem they came from sinus pressure,  I forgot that we are allergy season, and  a trip to the drugs store some sinus medecine, and some rest, I am feeling much better. So, that takes care that, I am looking more vascular now since the bloating is going away, and taking the 6OXO as per directions on the bottle, I am starting to feel much better.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

the bloating you say....man, yesterday was my first full day off just the 3 weeks of T-1 and i felt bloated like rosanne arnold man. felt like i had one of them aliens trying to get out of my stomach. but of course...today, feelin better. actually had a real real real good day at the gym. (possibly the best in a month...even ones during cycle) go figure
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

Originally posted by sage
    the bloating you say....man, yesterday was my first full day off just the 3 weeks of T-1 and i felt bloated like rosanne arnold man. felt like i had one of them aliens trying to get out of my stomach. but of course...today, feelin better. actually had a real real real good day at the gym. (possibly the best in a month...even ones during cycle) go figure

I heard you, It was hard for me to get used to this, I am glad I am getting back to normal!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.81%

this is a question!!!!! r u 2 sort of feeling glad 2 be off of the t-1 pro? i 2 had funky headaches on days 2 & 3, but i was doing 4 squirst/ day. i am only doing 2 squirts/day & headcahes r gone.
    i am still in the "loading phase" i suppose, cause i have yet 2 feel n-e thing. i am only now beginning day #5, & still @ 220lbs this is gonna b my test cycle 4 experience. however the next cycle the tick is gonna pop!!!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.48%

Originally posted by "THE TICK"
    this is a question!!!!! r u 2 sort of feeling glad 2 be off of the t-1 pro? i 2 had funky headaches on days 2 & 3, but i was doing 4 squirst/ day. i am only doing 2 squirts/day & headcahes r gone.
    i am still in the "loading phase" i suppose, cause i have yet 2 feel n-e thing. i am only now beginning day #5, & still @ 220lbs this is gonna b my test cycle 4 experience. however the next cycle the tick is gonna pop!!!
    Yes and No, At least me.  Yes, since I started a heaving dosing it was more that I could handle at the time and the bloating was terrible, next time will be moderate and better stacking (T1 and 19nor) for me, which I want leans gains, I rather deal with the low libido that the bloating. No because I can't continue to feel like an animal.

6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.86%

I did a bulk cycle on my T-1 Pro and gained 14 lbs.  Looking forward to the bloat going away, too.  Want to see my abs again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. wtf m1t blood pressure after cycle
    By orvise in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:01 PM
  2. Cycle update
    By RRAdam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-30-2004, 05:27 PM
  3. can nolva be used 4 wks after HCG,7wks after cycle
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6