E-form to ATD
- 12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
E-form to ATD
If I plan on using E-form the last 4 weeks of my 5 week pH cycle, do I need to use ATD during post cycle as well?
I already got planned some nolvadex, activaTe, and retain, and I do have a bottle of ATD on hand, but I've heard great reviews about formestane as an on cycle anti-e, and was just wondering if using form on cycle, and ATD post cycle was a little overkill.
- 12-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by deadikated
12-20-2006, 03:55 PM
12-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Zol & TRN (assuming M-TRN) are very dry compounds, and in theory Phera doesn't aromatize... but I do get water gain on phera, and we still don't quite know all the activity info of TRN... so, you may want to play it safe.
Me personally, ATD doesn't agree w/me (libido killer), and I've done TRN+Phera, and it didn't seem to cause a lot of suppression. Post cycle therapy was a breeze with low-dose Clomid/Nolva, Lean Extreme, and I think I might have been using p-GHt at the time, too.
12-20-2006, 05:16 PM
well like i said i already have activaTe, retain, and ATD on hand...do you think I should just opt for some clomid as well...and throw out the ATD all together this PCT?Originally Posted by Mass_69
I'm pretty much bent on using the e-form due to others boasting about it's effectiveness and whatnot...so I guess what I'm asking is should I use the ATD during PCT as well or just forget it.
12-20-2006, 11:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By whaz in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 02-23-2013, 10:40 PM
- By abuleh in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:49 PM
- By Ninjo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:10 PM
- By Juiceman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-10-2004, 09:00 AM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 45Last Post: 10-10-2003, 01:38 AM