E-form to ATD

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
If I plan on using E-form the last 4 weeks of my 5 week pH cycle, do I need to use ATD during post cycle as well?

I already got planned some nolvadex, activaTe, and retain, and I do have a bottle of ATD on hand, but I've heard great reviews about formestane as an on cycle anti-e, and was just wondering if using form on cycle, and ATD post cycle was a little overkill.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
If I plan on using E-form the last 4 weeks of my 5 week pH cycle, do I need to use ATD during post cycle as well?

I already got planned some nolvadex, activaTe, and retain, and I do have a bottle of ATD on hand, but I've heard great reviews about formestane as an on cycle anti-e, and was just wondering if using form on cycle, and ATD post cycle was a little overkill.
I would think it depends more on what PHs were used... probably overkill on a non-aromatizing cycle, but then you wouldn't have needed the E-form if that was the case... :think:

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
TRN/Zol/Phera...5 weeks with Zol being constant, TRN Wk 1-4, and Phera Wk 2-5

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Zol & TRN (assuming M-TRN) are very dry compounds, and in theory Phera doesn't aromatize... but I do get water gain on phera, and we still don't quite know all the activity info of TRN... so, you may want to play it safe.

Me personally, ATD doesn't agree w/me (libido killer), and I've done TRN+Phera, and it didn't seem to cause a lot of suppression. Post cycle therapy was a breeze with low-dose Clomid/Nolva, Lean Extreme, and I think I might have been using p-GHt at the time, too.

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
Zol & TRN (assuming M-TRN) are very dry compounds, and in theory Phera doesn't aromatize... but I do get water gain on phera, and we still don't quite know all the activity info of TRN... so, you may want to play it safe.

Me personally, ATD doesn't agree w/me (libido killer), and I've done TRN+Phera, and it didn't seem to cause a lot of suppression. Post cycle therapy was a breeze with low-dose Clomid/Nolva, Lean Extreme, and I think I might have been using p-GHt at the time, too.
well like i said i already have activaTe, retain, and ATD on hand...do you think I should just opt for some clomid as well...and throw out the ATD all together this PCT?

I'm pretty much bent on using the e-form due to others boasting about it's effectiveness and whatnot...so I guess what I'm asking is should I use the ATD during PCT as well or just forget it.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't think you'll need the ATD.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Post Cycle Therapy 3
bleedingthrou Supplements 3
jart45 Supplements 0
LG Sciences 7