E-form to ATD - AnabolicMinds.com

E-form to ATD

1. New Member

E-form to ATD

If I plan on using E-form the last 4 weeks of my 5 week pH cycle, do I need to use ATD during post cycle as well?

I already got planned some nolvadex, activaTe, and retain, and I do have a bottle of ATD on hand, but I've heard great reviews about formestane as an on cycle anti-e, and was just wondering if using form on cycle, and ATD post cycle was a little overkill.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by deadikated
    If I plan on using E-form the last 4 weeks of my 5 week pH cycle, do I need to use ATD during post cycle as well?

I already got planned some nolvadex, activaTe, and retain, and I do have a bottle of ATD on hand, but I've heard great reviews about formestane as an on cycle anti-e, and was just wondering if using form on cycle, and ATD post cycle was a little overkill.
    I would think it depends more on what PHs were used... probably overkill on a non-aromatizing cycle, but then you wouldn't have needed the E-form if that was the case...
  3. New Member

TRN/Zol/Phera...5 weeks with Zol being constant, TRN Wk 1-4, and Phera Wk 2-5
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Zol & TRN (assuming M-TRN) are very dry compounds, and in theory Phera doesn't aromatize... but I do get water gain on phera, and we still don't quite know all the activity info of TRN... so, you may want to play it safe.

Me personally, ATD doesn't agree w/me (libido killer), and I've done TRN+Phera, and it didn't seem to cause a lot of suppression. Post cycle therapy was a breeze with low-dose Clomid/Nolva, Lean Extreme, and I think I might have been using p-GHt at the time, too.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69
    Zol & TRN (assuming M-TRN) are very dry compounds, and in theory Phera doesn't aromatize... but I do get water gain on phera, and we still don't quite know all the activity info of TRN... so, you may want to play it safe.

Me personally, ATD doesn't agree w/me (libido killer), and I've done TRN+Phera, and it didn't seem to cause a lot of suppression. Post cycle therapy was a breeze with low-dose Clomid/Nolva, Lean Extreme, and I think I might have been using p-GHt at the time, too.
    well like i said i already have activaTe, retain, and ATD on hand...do you think I should just opt for some clomid as well...and throw out the ATD all together this PCT?

I'm pretty much bent on using the e-form due to others boasting about it's effectiveness and whatnot...so I guess what I'm asking is should I use the ATD during PCT as well or just forget it.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I personally don't think you'll need the ATD.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Knee pain during squat, form to blame?
    By whaz in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 08:40 PM
  2. Halo/Epi 6 weeker,Serm inverse to ATD, PCT advice needed!
    By abuleh in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 03:49 PM
  3. Add Form to SD/4-AD?
    By Ninjo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:10 PM
  4. What form of test to use?
    By Juiceman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 07:00 AM
  5. 2 Products I'd Like to See in Methyl Form