30wk on/off cycle too much??

123GSP321

Awards
Disclaimer: This is just a proposed cycle. Just research! looking for input from the people on this board. I read this board all the time though this is my first post.

I have done many cycle's in the past. Test, Deca, prop, d-bol, dura, eq, M1T, 1T, 4AD and more (not all at once) this will not be my first cycle.
I had to take a considerable amount of time (over a year) off due to injury and am looking to get back as quick as possible. I am a newbie to the GH/IGF products so let me know if something looks out of wack.

^pGHt would be run 4 on 1 off using their dosing protocol. The rest is explained.

1. Universal Labs pGHt / Superdrol - 10mg
2. Universal Labs pGHt / Superdrol - 20mg
3. Universal Labs pGHt / Superdrol - 20mg
4. Universal Labs pGHt / Superdrol - 20mg / IBE -Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
5. --------------------Nolvadex - 40mg* / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
6. Universal Labs pGHt Nolvadex - 40mg* / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
7. Universal Labs pGHt Nolvadex - 20mg* / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
8. Universal Labs pGHt Nolvadex - 20mg* / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
9. Universal Labs pGHt / ----------------IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
11. Universal Labs pGHt
12. Universal Labs pGHt
13. Universal Labs pGHt / Phera-Plex - 10mg / Prostanazol - 75mg
14. Universal Labs pGHt / Phera-Plex - 20mg / Prostanazol - 100mg
15. ---------------------Phera-Plex - 20mg / Prostanazol - 125mg
16. Universal Labs pGHt / Phera- Plex - 20mg / Prostanazol - 150mg
17. Universal Labs pGHt / Nolvadex - 40mg*
18. Universal Labs pGHt / Nolvadex - 40mg*
19. Universal Labs pGHt / Nolvadex - 20mg*
20. --------------------Nolvadex - 20mg*
21. Universal Labs pGHt
22. Universal Labs pGHt
23. Universal Labs pGHt
24. Universal Labs pGHt / UG Labs M1T - 10mg / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
25. ---------------------UG Labs M1T - 20mg / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
26. Universal Labs pGHt / UG Labs M1T - 20mg / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
27. Universal Labs pGHt / Nolvadex - 40mg* IBE / Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
28. Universal Labs pGHt / Nolvadex - 40mg* / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
29. Universal Labs pGHt / Nolvadex - 20mg* / IBE Oratropin -1 (80mcg E3D)
30. ---------------------Nolvadex - 20mg*

* PCT will also include DHEA and Fenugreek

I would also run all Protien,liver,BP,wellness supps, etc. pre/during/post cycle and my diet would be in check. I just listed the main products.
:bb:

............................YOUR THOUGHTS???:jaw:

P

Popa Murph

Awards
Well, let's get some stats first off.

height
Background
diet

Maybe someone can help you out if we get some info on you.

There are lots of things I don't like about that cycle. I wouldn't run it. You'd probably come out 10 lbs heavier and about a $1000 broker and you won't hold on to that if you don't have a good diet set up.

If you've used test before, why not just use it for 12 weeks and save a boat load of money. It also might save your liver as well, all those orals would be very taxing. You made no mention on ancillaries to use on cycle for blood pressure, liver protection, prostate support.

PGHT and Ora at the same time are pointless IMO.

I would rethink the whole thing. I definitely wouldn't run that cycle though.

P

Popa Murph

Awards
Well I didn't see were you mention on cycle support so scratch that from the last post.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that cycle will do absolute murder to your liver. there is no way you will be fully recovered after any of those cycles. your gains will be explosive and very hard to hold onto.

you would do much better running an injectable. that many back to back oral cycles will also do some heavy damage to your HPTA. those are the three heaviest orals available that i know of, excluding dbol and drol. and of course m1t blows them all out of the water. expect very difficult recovery of your natural test production.

if youre going to run igf, run the injectable.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
that cycle will do absolute murder to your liver.
While I agree with this point, no one has yet mentioned cholesterol profiles. These compounds, especially M1T, have been shown to absolutely MURDER lipid profiles; ancillaries help, but it takes much longer for people's HDL and LDL to normalize than afew weeks.

I would be VERY worried over 30 weeks probably having between single digit and 20 HDL values.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Bro, get some long ester orals. Test E, Sustanon, EQ or Deca.. And throw an oral in every 6-8weeks. Although some newbies get good gains from single oral cycles.. The cycles would be a ton better with testosterone. eventually those single oral cycle yield less and less gains..