X-mass Cycle

HARDHITTER00

HARDHITTER00

Awards
I am currently interested in running a cycle of X-mass not stacked with anything but have not found any reviews. Trying to make the cycle as simple as possible since my body has never experienced something like this before and would like to see what kind of results I can get from the X-mass alone. I was planning on running this for 4 weeks at 80mg a day along with AI's cycle support followed by a PCT of Retain & Rebound Reloaded and continuing AI's cycle support. Does this sound legit? I will be keeping Nolvadex on the side in case of gyno but are there any OTC's that are just as good to use as an on cycle and post cycle anti-estrogen, if so what would be the best? What would you do?

24 yr.old male
5'11''
220 lbs
10% body fat
weightlifting 2 yrs

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
they are 40 mg caps thats only 2 caps a day whatsaroid. i tried running this myself but it killed my libido and i def that my libido..lol..so be careful phera might help

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- Phera wont really help with that.

Honestly, as much as I never found it that anabolic, Methoxy-TST did have me standing strong for a few weeks.

That would be something to consider running along side it.

TST
Ergomax LMG / E...MAX
Activate

... honestly, about everything else I have read or expirenced a drop in sex drive...

TST should be your addittion IMO. Less suppressive then something highly androgenic.. Better for a first cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xmass is Max Lmg.

Max Lmg was 25mg caps and people ran it anywhere from 25mg - 100mg. Supposedly it will up your libido at the right dose and at too high of a dose it will kill off your libido. Keep in mind that this product is a progestin and will cause prolactin sides (might want to look into ALRIs Restore).

I think Phera was suggested b/c it is known to boost libido. From what I have read Xtra is right about the TST in all aspects. It seems to be a wet compound and so is Xmass....the combo should definitely put some size on you (and same with stacking Xmass and Phera/Ergomax).

Good Luck,
STX

HARDHITTER00

HARDHITTER00

Awards
First I want to thank you all for replying so quickly and taking the time to educate. If I understand correctly, would this be the ideal cycle?

Week 1-4 AI's Cycle Support
Week 1-4 X-Mass 80/80/80/80
Week 1-4 Methoxy-TST 2X day

Week 4-8 AI's Cycle Support
Week 4-8 ALRI Restore 3x day
Week 4-8 Desinger Sup ActivaTe 4x day

Would you recommend Nolva to be taken also or set aside for gyno?
What about the Retain & Rebound Reloaded?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would make this cycle five weeks and only introduce Xmass on the first week. JMO.

Pig Pete from DS advocates to wait AT LEAST a week after your cycle before starting Activate (he told me that he likes to wait until week three). Hopefully he'll see this and could explain why.

Again, I would choose Restore by ALRI in this situation. It has the 6-Bromodione (think RR), it has MbAET (think Retain), it has an anti prolactin, and avenosides (helps free bound testosterone, but I doubt nearly as much as Activate). Please make sure you understand how the side effects from progestins (prolactin sides) can cause. This will further answer most of your questions.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First I want to thank you all for replying so quickly and taking the time to educate. If I understand correctly, would this be the ideal cycle?

Week 1-4 AI's Cycle Support
Week 1-4 X-Mass 80/80/80/80
Week 1-4 Methoxy-TST 2X day

Week 4-8 AI's Cycle Support
Week 4-8 ALRI Restore 3x day
Week 4-8 Desinger Sup ActivaTe 4x day

Would you recommend Nolva to be taken also or set aside for gyno?
What about the Retain & Rebound Reloaded?

TST is also a non methyl, and I suggest running the stack maybe an extra week or so. You may find that week 4 turns out to be too much fun :twisted:
With the TST, since you are using it as a libido aid, feel free to adjust the doseing in respect to how the LMG is effecting you. Of course, it will have an added anabolic effect. Even at higher doses (and I mean like 6+ caps of TST daily) the compound still isn't that anabolic... so adjusting your TST dosing can vary depending..
Also, Iwouldn't start TST until week 2. This way, you can judge how badly the LMG is effecting you.
- most people say that LMG is a wet compound. I don't beleive it is , or to the extint that is claimed. Most people forget that whenb you start a cycle, you haver high natty test levels, and your body is going to aromatize that test in response to almost ANY compound. HEll, Igot crazy bloat the first week with SD, ergo.... both Very dry compounds.
Adding a slightly aromatizable compound: TST would only elevate any blood preasure problems / bloating you may expirence the first week.

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Pig Pete from DS advocates to wait AT LEAST a week after your cycle before starting Activate (he told me that he likes to wait until week three). Hopefully he'll see this and could explain why.
I can't speak for Pete, but I think the theory behind this is that, if your natural test production is shutdown, the ActivaTe won't do you much good since there will be no test to "free". So you wait a week or two for some natty test production to restart before taking the ActivaTe. After a long, highly suppressive cycle, this makes sense.

But after a short cycle (like yours, 4 weeks), it's unlikely that your natty test production will be completely shutdown. Rather, it will likely be moderately suppressed... pretty low, but not nonexistent. When this is the case, I think it makes sense to start the ActivaTe right away during the 1st week of PCT. (That's what I did after my recent 4-week Superdrol cycle.) While it's true that there will be more test for the Act to free up if you wait a few weeks, it's during the first couple weeks, when your natty test is the lowest, that you need the ActivaTe most. Hopefully, four weeks into P.C.T. after a 4-week cycle, your natty test will be almost back to normal, so you don't need the Act as much at that point.

All that said, X-Mass is supposed to be pretty suppressive, so who knows how much natty test you'll really be producing during the first week of P.C.T.? Nevertheless, if I was in your situation I would take the Act starting immediately post-cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I assumed that was the reasoning behind it, but I couldn't remember and didn't want to put words in anybody's mouth...thanks for confirming that TS.