Small amount of help needed.

trinhard

Awards
I have looked around the board a bit and I am a little confused.

I am a first timer and I would like some help with a cycle. I was thinking of X-mass as a stand alone, but now I am looking into X-Mass and Phera Max, BUT as I read on I saw that X-Mass and Mega-zol would be a better combo for a newbie.

I do have to say that if you look hard enough on this site you will find what you are looking for but man... my head is spinning.:wtf:

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
I guess you are trying to cut then??? Stats and perhaps some of these blokes will assist you.

trinhard

Awards
I guess you are trying to cut then??? Stats and perhaps some of these blokes will assist you.

Well no, not really. I am trying to bulk. I have a pretty good foundation right now.

33 years old 5' 10", 195 lbs, 9 or 10% BF. I have been lifting hard for 6 solid years.

All my lifts are strong. I just really want to try X-Mass and another substance to get the most out of my first time with this type of supps. I want to be smart about it. Like I said I have read through the posts but I am a bit overwhelmed.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
For your first time JUST USE ONE COMPUND not a stack. You have no idea how your body will react. Plus Xmass has great reviews when used to bulk solo. Save your phera and zol for later. It seriously would be a waste to stack for your first cycle. Good luck and get eveything you need before you start!

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Well no, not really. I am trying to bulk. I have a pretty good foundation right now.

33 years old 5' 10", 195 lbs, 9 or 10% BF. I have been lifting hard for 6 solid years.

All my lifts are strong. I just really want to try X-Mass and another substance to get the most out of my first time with this type of supps. I want to be smart about it. Like I said I have read through the posts but I am a bit overwhelmed.
We have almost the same stats. I am at 11% BF though. Do a Test cycle, leave the orals behind. I have no choice where I am at, so orals are the only way.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Go with a good test e cycle for 12 weeks and pct. You will be amazed at the results.