My cycle results thus far

Manteca

Awards
After exactly 30 days of 75mg tren ED and after the second week test prop 50mg EOD, just to keep things in check :) I have gained 20lbs (215-235) most all of which is muscle (probably 4-5lbs fat too). My strength has gone absolutely through the roof, from as little as 10% in some lifts to maybe 20% in others. Joint pain is becoming a real problem, I feel like an old man. So anyway right now I am upping the dosage of prop to 50mg ED for these last 2 weeks of bulking. The last 2 weeks I am going to cut like a maniac (oh yeah and dropping the test) before I get off with T3, clen, metformin, cardio and low fat diet. I will be ending cycle with HCG and nolva. I want to try and drop 2% during that period of time to get down to a more respectable ~11%. After my body has recovered I am going to continue cutting and get down to 8%, and hopefully weigh about 215-220.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Awesome work! Keep on truckin man. :D

ManBeast

Manteca

Awards
yeah for me, I'm about to break 240lbs, my bis are up to just over 18" flexed and my quads are right at 28", we won't speak about my waist :).

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
yeah for me, I'm about to break 240lbs, my bis are up to just over 18" flexed and my quads are right at 28", we won't speak about my waist :).
Monnnnnnster! Good job Manteca

snakeman458

Awards
the monster maniac manteca; great bro, keep on kicken butt bro.

great gains.

Manteca

Awards
Now I am cutting w/ 72mcg T3, tricuts II, caffeine tabs, little salbutamol thrown in from time to time, little phenformin, doing very low fat diet and taking 100mg tren ED. I think I am going to push this cycle out another 2 weeks so that I have 4 total weeks of cutting, the plan is to get to a ripped 220-225.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why you are cutting out the test... from what I have been reading you need test in a cutting cycle just like a bulking cycle. or did I read that wrong?

Also just wanted to say great job on the gains... they are awesome, I hope I have as good gains as you did when I do my cycle!!!

Thanks

Matt D

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok did i read right that ur running bot t-3 and tri cuts 2 together? thats a lot of thyroid meds to be running any headaches or chest pain? i know t-2 supposedly stresses cardiac tissue above 600mcgs a day

Manteca

Awards
ok did i read right that ur running bot t-3 and tri cuts 2 together? thats a lot of thyroid meds to be running any headaches or chest pain? i know t-2 supposedly stresses cardiac tissue above 600mcgs a day
yeah you read right and I know it is, I won't be doing very intense cardio, no need to keel over just trying to get cut

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

yeah you read right and I know it is, I won't be doing very intense cardio, no need to keel over just trying to get cut
i hear that..i was always curious if t-2 had the same effects on aas as t-3,the whole enhancing the effectiveness of aas by 20%..think i read that somewhere

BigBenn

Awards
I remember seeing a picture of you a long long time ago. You looked to be an impressive 180 pounds. I hope you post pics at 240 I bet you exploded.

b-boy

Awards
wow

good gains bro!!!! looking forward to seeing recent photos of you, post as soon as possible, one question.... You are still running the test prop. are'nt you? if not you should continue running it, i was a little confused about the last post concerning all the thyroid supps. you did not mention anything about the test prop.. just wondering.. and POST THEM PICS!!!!!!

Manteca

Awards
I have never posted pics before and it has been several years since I weighed 180. I am not taking the prop now, just tren 100mg ED. I will post some pics though fairly soon.

BigBenn

Awards
I could have sworn...
heh, my apologies.
I have never posted pics before and it has been several years since I weighed 180. I am not taking the prop now, just tren 100mg ED. I will post some pics though fairly soon.

Manteca

Awards
little update, after a period of time, after dropping the test and attempting to cut it seems the steroids have no effect anymore. I am taking 100mg tren/day but I seem to have gotten as much as I could have out of this cycle. I gained about 20lbs fat and water free. I have started HCG and only have 2 more days on tren. I will be following up of course with nolva. I'll let you know how the gains keep.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
little update, after a period of time, after dropping the test and attempting to cut it seems the steroids have no effect anymore. I am taking 100mg tren/day but I seem to have gotten as much as I could have out of this cycle. I gained about 20lbs fat and water free. I have started HCG and only have 2 more days on tren. I will be following up of course with nolva. I'll let you know how the gains keep. [/QUOTE

Very impressive

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, nice work Manteca. Let us know what weight you end up at, and gains kept. Looks good!

Manteca

Awards
well during the last week of cycle I didn't train at all, for 2 reasons, 1st finals, 2nd and probably biggest reason is I had absolutely no drive to train, got really down from being on tren only. Anyway started HCG and I am starting to feel normal again and am training hard again and running, right now, about 4 days after last shot my libido is above normal, suggesting above normal levels of test from the HCG (I've taken 2 2500IU shots), I mean the other day I got a nut 4 times :) some unfortunately self inflicted lol. Anyway so far very little loss of strength, if any. I added creatine now and I am actually right at 239 and will probably go to a little over 240 over the next week with estrogen and creatine in my system. Even at 240 my abs are visible but not "cut" by any means, I'm still hanging at 12%. Plan is to get down to 220 over the next month or so but a very very lean 220. I'll keep those of you who are interested updated. BTW I am using for post cycle HCG (4 2500IU shots, 1 every 5 days, first 2 were at the very end of cycle) have 1 left, 20mg nolva which will be continued 2 weeks after cessation of HCG, salbutamol, and very taboo .5mg alprazolam 2X daily to control cortisol, will do that for 2 weeks as well. Overall I plan to lose less that 5 lbs as I am training hard with a kickass new program courtesy of the man raybravo. For the next couple of weeks will do moderate diet then on to hard cutting once test is back in order, will be doing keto w/ a multitude of drugs. all OTC

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Very nice Manteca, we appreciate the complete results and details man, been fun watching this threads and educational at that. Good luck with shedding those 5lbs, if all else fails you could probably take a big **** and lost more than half of that :D