Started, No turning back log!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey so i decided to do a mini log nothing to detailed. Im entering week2 and will do my 3rd shot tomarrow. (tues, fri shots)
Here is what it looks like. I had to take some compounds out due to issues i care not to remember nor talk about.

1-14/15 EQ 600mg
1-15/16 Test E 500mg
1-3/4 Superdrol 10/20/?/?
4-17 Arimidex .5mg EOD
Throughout cycle support.

Clomid Nolva possible torem PCT.

Ive done 2 shots now, 1 in each quad, 25g 1" pin, and im thinking for my next shot of bumping test up like a frontload. Im going to start 20mg superdrol today. I fluctuate in weight from 202-206lbs. At day one of the cycle i believe i was at 203 or so no im holding steady at 206 last time i checked. Already noticing some pimples on my face i feel could be from the insane humidity here or the superdrol. I really wanted to use HCG and i think its needed in this cycle but i have availibility issues and need to find a safer source. I have also proviron and a bunch of orals so im wondering if i should still do an oral ending, im def leaving out the prov, and ill see if i do an oral cycle at the end depending on gains etc at that time.

6'2 206lbs rough estimate 12%bf

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I shot glutes last night, boy was it tough! haha I couldnt find the right position but ended up doing it sitting on the edge of the bed. Was somewhat amazed how much needle went in and how easy. Oh, i shot 1.5cc test and 1cc eq...figure id try a little jumpstart so to speak.

Cant say i feel the test at all yet obviously and i know from others the eq will be a long wait but i can feel the superdrol.

I must say i feel the superdrol but so far not living up to the hype. I definately dont feel as good as i felt on PP. This feels dry and i dont know if i really need that right now joints dont feel to good either(maybe lack of water). Feel ripped tho! I got itchy scalp today and have really started to breakout. feels like a typical androgen to me. I am heavier now and look leaner. Feels like SD is just eating all my calories, need so much. Definately getting real aggressive as well, dont think tren would ever be a good idea for me :twisted: lol. Not sure how long most people get the effects or sweet spot on SD but im starting 20mg so maybe then ill see something. Or i might just bridge into a phera or m1t cycle:run: ? dont kknow yet ill have to see what i get out of this week....

Didnt workout for the past two days minus a bench max trial type deal. My leg was pretty messed up from a leg kick session with my friend. Legs just would not get done as it was pretty buss up.

Im going to do shoulders abs and some cardio tommarrow. Im bumping up the calories 500 to compensate for the SD's eating habits and the added weight.

P

Popa Murph

Awards
*Subscribed*
Is this your first injectible cycle? I haven't jumped to the darkside yet but we will see how long I can resist :).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhhhh! itchy scalp! damn and zits on my face too...not to mention my right front delt is feeling really REALLY bad. Not sure ill be able to train chest and shoulders. That sucks, hope its not going to last to long and hinder my progress. Taking my second dose of SD right now and headed to the gym in about a hour and a half. Back and bi's if my shoulder holds up.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
So I shot glutes last night, boy was it tough! haha I couldnt find the right position but ended up doing it sitting on the edge of the bed. Was somewhat amazed how much needle went in and how easy. Oh, i shot 1.5cc test and 1cc eq...figure id try a little jumpstart so to speak.
I always swore by glutes sitting on the toilet but in a recent thread somebody else mentioned the edge of the tub. Try that one, it's good advice.

Cant say i feel the test at all yet obviously and i know from others the eq will be a long wait but i can feel the superdrol.
YMMV, but I don't really feel Test E until week 5 or so.

Good Luck!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG! i felt the superdrol pumps. did back bis and a little tri action today. My biceps felt like tearing thru my skin seriously. I was pretty fckin swole at the gym and still am. My ass is hurting, more than the two previous quad shots, almost up my lower back too, feels like someone kneed me on my ass cheek lol. Weighed in at 210lbs today but feel like im so lean. Hopefully my shoulder gets better if so then this will be a great week! Im going to hit legs next since i missed my last leg day due to pain and bruising on my shins....I cant hit chest either yet so i have no choice unless i just do abs. I also have been adding taurine to my shakes.

Thanks for the goodluck wishes blackheart. I might just bridge into another oral for 2 weeks or so after SD or until i feel the test. Ill just have to see....well im off to bed.

M

mymilkexpired

Awards
You know, the drol pumps i had didnt start in my lower back so much as in the top of my left glute. Was the strangest thing. The top of the cheek would feel like i was just frogged or something, would last for nearly an hour at times. But hey, its all skin in the game...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know, the drol pumps i had didnt start in my lower back so much as in the top of my left glute. Was the strangest thing. The top of the cheek would feel like i was just frogged or something, would last for nearly an hour at times. But hey, its all skin in the game...
Well mine is from the injection really, doesnt feel like a pump.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ran into some injection problems early friday morning. I was going to do left glute was all ready with 1.5cc test 1cc eq and i just could not get into a good shooting position. Once i started to pust the needle in it felt hard to push so i pulled out. cleaned and tried again right next to the first prick and same thing. I dont know why maybe nerves or whatever but it didnt feel right. So i go and swap needles to a 25g 1" pin and decide for right quad again. Inject and felt more pain than normal, when injecting it was getting harder and harder to push the juice in, felt like it wasnt taking anymore juice and slight discomfort so i pulled out. There was still 1.5cc in the barrel so i shot that in my left quad. A little anxious to pull the very last bit of pin out i nicked my skin a little. I then proceeded to the gym and hit my legs. Still cant say I like SD more than PP. Monday (week 3) im definately going to bump up to 30mg ed.

Should i take 1 in the morning and 2 preworkout? or just 1 spread out 3 times a day?

J

Jared

Awards
Ran into some injection problems early friday morning. I was going to do left glute was all ready with 1.5cc test 1cc eq and i just could not get into a good shooting position. Once i started to pust the needle in it felt hard to push so i pulled out. cleaned and tried again right next to the first prick and same thing. I dont know why maybe nerves or whatever but it didnt feel right. So i go and swap needles to a 25g 1" pin and decide for right quad again. Inject and felt more pain than normal, when injecting it was getting harder and harder to push the juice in, felt like it wasnt taking anymore juice and slight discomfort so i pulled out. There was still 1.5cc in the barrel so i shot that in my left quad. A little anxious to pull the very last bit of pin out i nicked my skin a little. I then proceeded to the gym and hit my legs. Still cant say I like superdrol more than PP. Monday (week 3) im definately going to bump up to 30mg ed.

Should i take 1 in the morning and 2 preworkout? or just 1 spread out 3 times a day?
As far as the Superdrol goes, you can spread them out if you wish, but I have found that SD lingers for days so I don't think it will make much of a difference. If it were me, I would dose one in the morning and two pre-workout just because I am crazy like that and the placebo helps me out (wow...20mg before my workout...I'm gonna be jacked <---- that's how I end up thinking).

For the injections, I would just shake it off and keep giv'n 'er. If there were nerves involved, you would know. Trust me.

Keep it up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey thanks Jared. I will probably dose like that when i go to 30mg. I really think i need it because im not getting any goods except crazy pumps from the superdrol. Just not living up to its name right now....

I did chest on Friday and i felt horrible. Due to my right front delt feeling ****ty and I have developed sharp pains in my elbow region of my arm, right there where the joint is. Im going to start a thread on tendonitis after i search it first because im wondering if that is what it is. Im really pissed at myself because i wanted this cycle to start out real well but it is more of a dissappointment right now. I figure Ill stick to cardio and abs for the next few days and let my arm try to get better. Any advice on this?

PS: anyone even watching this thread? lol, guess not. should have posted in the steroids section.

M

mymilkexpired

Awards
Im subscribed...

Someday I too would like to join the darkside. Right-now i just dont know where i would get illegal gear from :(

Does the elbow pain cause a shooting electrical feeling that ends at your pinky / ring finger?

J

Jared

Awards
I am watching this sucker. What brand of SD are you using? For the elbow; when you hold your hands to the sides of your body with palms facing forward, where exactly is the pain? Is it more lateral or medial?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for following guys. It is more toward the forearm and more like lateral i guess. Maybe i didnt stretch good enough....Im hoping a couple days off will bring me back to normal.

the brand is knockoff from BN.com (generic)

mike it does not go to fingers.

J

Jared

Awards
thanks for following guys. It is more toward the forearm and more like lateral i guess. Maybe i didnt stretch good enough....Im hoping a couple days off will bring me back to normal.

the brand is knockoff from BN.com (generic)

mike it does not go to fingers.
Well, if there is pain with resisted pronation, you may benefit by bracing that area to create another insertion for the muscle. It "sounds" like it may be lateral epicondylitis, but it is really difficult to say without actually examining.

I think that brand should be good to go. I was just curious because I had a bad batch of generic SD not too long ago. 20 mg was as high as I could go without debilitating cramps in my chest and shoulders. After about 9 days, SD was in full effect for me.
Keep us posted.

N

northern

Awards
I have tried all the new prohormones and the only one I liked was Phera Plex, however the second time I used it it did next to nothing. For me superdrol just sucked, no real size and just a little strength coupled with a crummy feeling the whole time on.

I too just stated a cycle Tbol, Test E and Deca. I am 12 days in and the tbol has put on more weight in 12 days than any of the prohormones put on in 3 to 6 weeks. Seriosusly from now on I will only use real gear the prohormones suck big time and this really work, and they claim tbol to be mild hell it blows anything I have ever used straight out of the water. I can not wait for the test and deca to kick in.
Best of luck with your cycle I am watching you (Dun dun dunnn - dramatic music).

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, thanks northern. My original plan was dbol but ran into some problems to say the least. Superdrol hasnt done much so far for me seems like just glycogen storage and drying my joints.

dadream, i just came off 2 months of cissus mega dosed so i figured it was time for a break. I dont know if the cessation of cissus is contributing to my pains but i might just start it up again or maybe and most likely i will take jared's advice and just put a wrap on my elbow.

Ran a couple of full court bball games today after taking SD. Cant say it hindered my cardio or running at all. Time to boost the dosage because i hear people sayin they got so pumped just doing cardio or walking up stairs...i have not got that yet so i feel 20mg maybe to little for me right now. 2marrow i will start 30mg! Libido is going up these past couple of days too. Gonna shoot delts most likely 2marrow to see how i take that and also because glutes are hard and uncomfortable so i dont want to keep shooting quads the whole time (scar tissue).

Does regular IM injections stretch the fascia like synterol does, causing more muscle growth??? Im assuming it does....hmmm, also thinking of trying lats and chest.:twisted:

Northern, you running a log?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone feel free to give me cycle suggestions etc.....

N

northern

Awards
Cycle Suggestion:
Dont run superdrol.

Seriously though, I would not add a thing to it since this is your first cycle (I thought?). It is too bad the dbol did not come through but after your done with the three weeks of superdrol (I ran it for 4 with no liver problems, even got it tested) I think the test will just be kicking in. If you can stand it run it for four if not, wait a week from your last superdrol dosage to feel the test.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle Suggestion:
Dont run superdrol.

Seriously though, I would not add a thing to it since this is your first cycle (I thought?). It is too bad the dbol did not come through but after your done with the three weeks of superdrol (I ran it for 4 with no liver problems, even got it tested) I think the test will just be kicking in. If you can stand it run it for four if not, wait a week from your last superdrol dosage to feel the test.
I probably will run it for 4 because im just getitng the effects of it now and im starting 3rd week....I just took 20mg and at some AI cookies and whey. Im going to hit some cardio, probably the bike and then abs and maybe some calves. Im so tempted to do upper body but with my injury or whatever it is i think i have to still let my arm rest.

so, im off to the gym to first of all burn some of this fat i have been adding off, and second to see if the 20mg gives me any bad pumps or make cardio difficult.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problems with riding the bike for 45min. and doing calve raises after. I had some crazy pumps in my thighs but nothing to bad. Im late with injection today but am busy so will do tonight....delts, does anyone have any tips for aspirating with one hand? It seems to hard to aspirate with one hand while holding the needle in place and keeping it from shaking....I know the IMPORTANCE of aspirating but its the part that seems to be the toughest to do. the first day on 30mg felt good!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
delts inj. hurt quickly unlike the others its painful right after injecting.

Blackheart, dying to try some var. Probably next on the list. What dose do you plan to use?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, theres a coupla things I do not like about your cycle...

You are running SD in the beginning of a bulk. Secondly you do not have all your gear on deck.Third you are not running proviron...

SD would not be ideal for the jump-off as it does exactly what you said-it dries you out, and uses your glycogen stores... Something you do not want when bulking, in the beginning. So for NOW drop the SD and pick up Phera I would always suggest to jump start with Phera! I know OT has great rep, but I have yet to know someone who ran it. I do know people who ran dbol, and they like it, but they like PP more.
Secondly ALWAYS have your gear on hand so you do not have to ask around for better sources or refs mid cycle.

Third run the Proviron it makes you harder, and frees up bound test, in essence making your gear that much stronger.
The libido boost is nice, and the fact that its a mild anti estrogen will help you with the TestE estro build up...

SO with all that said, keep it up, and keep sticking it will get easier!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Apowerz i was hoping a vet of the board would chime in.

Im going to listen to you and bridge now into Phera. First of all i think it is a better compound overall than superdrol. Ill bridge it and run for 3 weeks total.

Im going to use the arimidex for the first half of cycle then proviron the last half? DOes that sound like a good idea because i dont want to use all the proviron and libido might be a problem as im "sticking out often" nowadays lol. Also the proviron might be better for the ending portion when i want to harden up. I dont think i should run both at the same time.

As far as the gear goes, do you think this cycle needs hcg? Thats really the only thing im missing. and the dbol that i wanted to jumpstart with but to late for that. I should get some hcg actually...

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Bump on the Phera ...Im not a big fan of SD for me. As far as aspirating with one hand..thats tough! Like you my first injectable cycle I like to hit the quads. You can use two hands. I just rotated with that and glutes. I think you will find you wont get as sore as the cycle goes on. I think your muscles starts to get kind of used to the injections and your hand gets a little bit steadier. I think most of the soreness comes from moving the needle around soo much. The oil comes out sooo friggin slow. Just gotta be patient and take your time pushing the plunger down.

Phera did start to make me shed hair a little more than I was comfortable with and ended up cutting it short. But I havent heard it to be a problem for a majority of people. Just something to keep in the back of your mind. If you start to see alot of hair in the tub! But def by far my fav as for as PH's. I loved the sense of well being. Dbol was kind of similar but I dont seem to respond as well as some people as far as gains. Once the Test starts kicking in more hopefully that will help with the joint situation. Just be very strict with your lifts and be careful your not lifting to heavy to soon. I dont have alot of AAS cycles under my belt yet but I hope this helps a little.

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like HCG might be a good idea considering the length of the cycle.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
delts inj. hurt quickly unlike the others its painful right after injecting.

Blackheart, dying to try some var. Probably next on the list. What dose do you plan to use?
I'm thinking 100mg (did 80 last time). This afternoon I put 2g of raw powder in 58.5ML of extra virgin olive oil (60ML bottle with a graduated dropper, recycled from a board sponsor), which should give me one day short of weeks at 3ML = 99mg/day.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
I know OT has great rep, but I have yet to know someone who ran it.
I jumpstarted with OT this time. I think maybe my stuff was bunk though, I had better results in a little standalone experiment I did last year.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump on the Phera ...Im not a big fan of superdrol for me. As far as aspirating with one hand..thats tough! Like you my first injectable cycle I like to hit the quads. You can use two hands. I just rotated with that and glutes. I think you will find you wont get as sore as the cycle goes on. I think your muscles starts to get kind of used to the injections and your hand gets a little bit steadier. I think most of the soreness comes from moving the needle around soo much. The oil comes out sooo friggin slow. Just gotta be patient and take your time pushing the plunger down.

Phera did start to make me shed hair a little more than I was comfortable with and ended up cutting it short. But I havent heard it to be a problem for a majority of people. Just something to keep in the back of your mind. If you start to see alot of hair in the tub! But def by far my fav as for as PH's. I loved the sense of well being. Dbol was kind of similar but I dont seem to respond as well as some people as far as gains. Once the Test starts kicking in more hopefully that will help with the joint situation. Just be very strict with your lifts and be careful your not lifting to heavy to soon. I dont have alot of anabolic steroids cycles under my belt yet but I hope this helps a little.
Well the stealth test e is def. not as painful as the reputation it carries...

Ive did a cycle on phera before this cycle and prefer it over superdrol. I had superdrol hence the reason to try it out for this cycle. Like i said before, not living up to its rep. The only thing i noticed with phera was shedding as well. Besides that it was a great compound for me but it could have also been due to the fact i didnt cycle for maybe 2 years before that one. And i dont have much hair since i cut it all of so i just watch the hairline...

Im taking 20mg pp and 20mg sd as of today. Ill do this until tuesday then it will be 30mg pp and maybe some megaTRN in there too.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 25

Well the stealth test e is def. not as painful as the reputation it carries....
guess i jinxed myself, most painful injection thus far, quad feels like a baseball bat hit me.

I feel much better now with the phera. Face is clearer and joints feel better now too. I noticed maybe some acne might be starting on my chest and back and i never get that anymore so maybe the test is showing itself ever so slightly.
I havent gained much weight so far. Im hoping for a final weigh in of 225+ when the cycle is done. Sitting at 209 right now but ive put on some fat too that is obvious because my nipps are puffy which happens when my BF% goes up.

Im thinking of starting Arimidex @ .5mg EOD after my 7th shot(day 29). What do you guys think? Ive had pubertal gyno and little lumps when i cycle before that is why ill be taking anti e during since test aromatizes.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
sorry I didn't catch this before.

Test/Eq is a great combo... Superdrol is ok... OT sucks IMHO. Var is an excellent choice for an oral... for any goal... if you must run an oral... I don't really run orals anymore.

These of course are my opinions at midnight on a Saturday night.

I'll check in later. ;)

J

Jared

Awards
It's interesting that the PP has allowed your face to clear up some. SD was virtually acne free for me. Strange how everyone is affected differently by different drugs. Man I love steroids!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's interesting that the PP has allowed your face to clear up some. superdrol was virtually acne free for me. Strange how everyone is affected differently by different drugs. Man I love steroids!
Well i dont really think that is the reason. I guess vitamin B-5 works really well for me because i just started taking it again this past week. I have a supplement article that goes into detail on the use of b-5 for acne, so if its a problem you should check that out. Superdrol was however making my face alot more oily but i doubt the addition of pp was a factor.

Yesterday had a great workout with 10mg sd, 10pp, 2mg mtrn and 3g cee. Only thing was i had some pretty bad forearm pumps made it hard to do curls.

Libido is on the rise and not dropping at all. im a real horn dog! lol. loads are huge! hahahaha and wood is all night. (or day for my nocturnal ass)

My last 2 injections (delt, quad) have been quite painful compared to the rest and i have gotten red skin around the site and tender to the touch. I wonder why this didnt happen with the first 4 injects???

Im noticing spider veins in my legs kinda like varicose sp? i guess... its genetic in the women on my mom's side so dont know if this is because of the compounds being used.

weeks 2 and 3 i have done 750mg test as a slight frontload. Im thinking it should be noticable in a short while :twisted:

Getting a little more body hair. Scalp just itches when im actually at the gym, other than that its okay.

Diet isnt totally all there this cycle, ive been taking in to much fat and having too many cheat meals. I better get this in check before the EQ kicks or ill be one massive ball at the end of the cycle :icon_lol:

M

mymilkexpired

Awards
Sounds like its going well thus far, I had some really bad forearm pumps while on sdrol. Probably just the PP and Sdrol.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Apowerz i was hoping a vet of the board would chime in.

Im going to listen to you and bridge now into Phera. First of all i think it is a better compound overall than superdrol. Ill bridge it and run for 3 weeks total.

Im going to use the arimidex for the first half of cycle then proviron the last half? DOes that sound like a good idea because i dont want to use all the proviron and libido might be a problem as im "sticking out often" nowadays lol. Also the proviron might be better for the ending portion when i want to harden up. I dont think i should run both at the same time.

As far as the gear goes, do you think this cycle needs hcg? Thats really the only thing im missing. and the dbol that i wanted to jumpstart with but to late for that. I should get some hcg actually...

That sounds decent, maybe at adex at .5 mg Eod. Hcg is cool never ran it pct. Other than that it sounds great, I just want you to have all your goodies so you dont have to ask anonymously for refs... Keep it up, as your cycle will get easier. Proviron at the end sounds good. Leave dbol alone. VAR is sooo much better!!! As I have been told.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
start of week 4

So I dropped the superdrol and i must say I feel so much stronger, harder, bigger. Im not sure why but all i know is phera is a great compound for me at least. Im taking 25mg pp and 4mg mtrn this week.

I also started taking arimidex .5mg eod. I believe i may be bloated as i have heard if you press you skin and the color goes away for a second then youre holding water. I think thats true. I really think the test is starting to show and i dont want gyno so im going to keep estrogen down a bit with the adex throughout the cycle until maybe i switch to proviron at the end.

Shot left quad. When drawing from the 2nd vial (eq) i noticed (thank God) a piece of rubber stopper in the chamber. I didnt know quite what to do but i let it settle to the bottom and just watched it as i injected. I didnt inject it. What else would you have done? I didnt want to shoot it back in the vial because i already had test in the chamber. When pulling out i had alot of blood come out but other than that everything seems to be fine.

I have learned to prevent pain dont rush the oil in, even by a lil, just inject very slowly and let the body take in the oil. This is why i believe my last two shots ended up more painful than the others.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30, weighed in at 213lbs today. Since the PP I have had better workouts, manageable pumps, hardness, and just a bigger look, better focus too. I really like PP and will probably pick up some more bottles before its too late. Yesterday i noticed shrinkage on my boys maybe because the Test? Vascularity and just leannest overall im really happy with.
30mg pp 4mg mtrn for another 10days or so.

I just realized this log is a mess lol. Ill try to organize it better.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
How is your diet? Are you eating clean for the most part, dialed to macros, or are you eating instinctually?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is your diet? Are you eating clean for the most part, dialed to macros, or are you eating instinctually?
instinctually. I dont keep track of macros because i dont think its that accurate but then again it is better than just "winging it". The first 2 weeks or so i would say was just eat whatever but now for the past week or 2 i have been keeping it clean. I think the fit i had with my arm while on the sdrol really lagged my training hence not as much weight gain as i wanted but im still satisfied where im at right now. Im sure there is more to come and i would say that the weight i put on is very lean. My midsection is really showing nice definition but not as nice as the gh gut you got ubi :icon_lol: JUST KIDDING haha.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ubi,

Why dont you like OT?

I used it and didn't see crap from it. I believe I went up to 80mg/day with it. Half of the run was BD, then i switched over to another reputable brand (to narrow out chances of bunk gear).. still nothing. Var is much better in my humble opinion. Then again we all know everyone responds differently and many love the sh1t. I just felt that it was way too overhyped for what it brings to the table.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
May as well dial your diet in during the time when your body will maximize its potential the most. Just figure out all the macros for what you will eat and log them properly into Fitday, plug those meals into an Excel sheet and print the ****er off. Everyday check off what you ate and that way you don't have to log it on Fitday everyday because you have it right there.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
May as well dial your diet in during the time when your body will maximize its potential the most. Just figure out all the macros for what you will eat and log them properly into Fitday, plug those meals into an Excel sheet and print the ****er off. Everyday check off what you ate and that way you don't have to log it on Fitday everyday because you have it right there.
Great Idea Mullet! So I can just list a bunch of foods that i eat and print it out then just check off what i ate that day and go add them up. I noticed if you cook from scratch with different ingredients its hard to get an accurate count on fitday but it is close enough i guess, better than guessing. Well I have been picking it up this past week, eating cleaner, getting good rest, and just dialing everything in more. I think it was stress really that made that first month a little crappy.
Im not a big fan of set diets as i like variety so that makes it a little harder although i do stick set "types of foods". For you other first time injectable test E or C users, did you feel the test kick? Could you definately tell?

I decided to pin delts today but in a different manner. I did a 1cc shot of EQ in my right delt and 1cc shot of Stealth Test E in my left delt. I did a quick dumbbell shoulder excercise in my room to loosen up the oil a bit. I want to see which is really causing the pain....the Eq was actually harder/slower to inject.