- 05-16-2003, 05:25 PM
Just been thinking about 3-4 day cycles. The uses I see are 1) If you're doing the Pete Sisco thing and working out once every couple weeks or more, placing your single workout on the second day of 4 days of prohormones might help, and 2) for the kind of athletic event that doesn't care about performance enhancers, rock climbing on a weekend or something. Mostly for the strength/endurance boost on the second one, there.
"Crazy, but it just might work?"
Or maybe just "Crazy."
- 05-16-2003, 05:37 PM
05-16-2003, 06:57 PM
05-26-2003, 12:52 PM
In my experience it's taken more than 4 days for there to be noticeable size or strength increases on pure 1-test. It's quite suppressive, too, so I don't think such cycles would do much good.
Similar Forum Threads
- By benchpresskid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2009, 06:54 PM
- By Hollidae in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 01-16-2008, 03:31 PM
- By lilman in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 26Last Post: 02-14-2006, 11:22 AM
- By homer55 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 38Last Post: 12-26-2005, 04:38 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 01-03-2005, 07:57 PM