Quick Little Superdrol Log

SrT4u2Nv

SrT4u2Nv

Awards
Im taking everything u need for a cycle this is my 3rd cycle. Ive added a few more precausion supps b/c this is SD and its strong.
Cycle Support
Perfect Cycle
Fish Oils
Extra Red Yeast Rice
Taurine
Bromanlin
Cissus
And most important... at least 2 gallons of water.

3 Week Cycle at 10, 20, 20

Post Recovery Cycle

Same as above plus Nova 40, 30, 20, 10 and still thinking about some type of ATD but its in the air. I have tons of it for some reason.

My Diet is a good. Im on a clean bulk with extra carbs b/c SD likes it. Plus im lookin to heal up asap while on cycle so carbs r important. Protien is always up there and fat is low.

I train 5 days a week straight b/c of my work schedule. And im going to try cardio twice a week even though many say u cant while on SD... Cramps i guess.

Day1: Took first dose at 3:00pm got done work and went straight to the gym at 4:30pm. I didnt feel much stronger just a lil more tighter and I went to take a piss alot more.
Nothing went up. No more endurance nothing. I didnt sleep well and next morning feeling very stiff.

Day2: Took it at 2:30 and went to the gym at 4:30 again. Felt the same nothing just a lil more endurance but nothing suprising. Again i slept horrible and Im waking up with like back pumps, but at night!!! not at the gym though. Im going to try streching more before the gym and maybe before bed. My mood is a little more irrirtable as well.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Its interesting the sides of superdrol that people have. Lower back pumps didnt really come on strong for me until the beginning to middle of week 2. Other than that (most commonly reported side) everything has been gravy during my cycle. Im no more irritable than normal, lifes good. Did you have pre-cycle blood work done?

Jrizzle385

Awards
Save the cissus for post cycle. It will do you more good then. On cycle it won't be of tremendous benefit.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Save the cissus for post cycle. It will do you more good then. On cycle it won't be of tremendous benefit.

Im not sure if anything conclusive has been proven about this or not, but some feel cissus could cause an increase in estrogenic activity. IE stimulate gyno to some degree. There were a few reported cases in some other logs about high doses in some of the stacks causing problems for a few ppl.

I know Dr. D was also looking at this at one point in time.

I personally would not run it during post cycle therapy nor would i run it immediately following. I would postpone the use of cissus to atleast a month out. But thats only because im a paranoid weirdo, lol

Jrizzle385

Awards
Im not sure if anything conclusive has been proven about this or not, but some feel cissus could cause an increase in estrogenic activity. IE stimulate gyno to some degree. There were a few reported cases in some other logs about high doses in some of the stacks causing problems for a few ppl.

I know Dr. D was also looking at this at one point in time.

I personally would not run it during post cycle therapy nor would i run it immediately following. I would postpone the use of cissus to atleast a month out. But thats only because im a paranoid weirdo, lol
If you are running a proper PCT with a SERM estrogen will not be an issue.

mymilkexpired

Awards
Maybe so, but why run a product in your post cycle therapy that may cause an increase in something your trying to control / supress?

To an even greater statement the SERM is only occupying the receptor sites so E cant bind. Its still there.... Im not trying to argue, merely expressing my pov.

Jrizzle385

Awards
Maybe so, but why run a product in your post cycle therapy that may cause an increase in something your trying to control / supress?

To an even greater statement the SERM is only occupying the receptor sites so E cant bind. Its still there.... Im not trying to argue, merely expressing my pov.
Any test can convert to estrogen. Even you'r bodies natural test.

The whole point of PCT is bringing back natural test production. The serm blocks estrogen receptor sites to stop supression of the HPTA. I see nothing wrong with adding some compounds at this point that will boost natural test production (ZMA, cissus, saponins, etc, etc). This will only help to speed your recovery.