questions about a halodrol only cycle

jdeity

Awards
I'm having trouble getting answers to a couple questions about my halodrol cycle.

First, is taking in the morning the best time to dose these?

Also, when should i start my tamoxifen/nolva, and at what dose?

Lastly, do i take these w/ food or w/o, or does it not matter?

(edit: forgot another question lol, when / how much milk thistle should I take? my caps are 200mg.)

dagecko

dagecko

Awards
  • Established
I'm having trouble getting answers to a couple questions about my halodrol cycle.

First, is taking in the morning the best time to dose these?

Also, when should i start my tamoxifen/nolva, and at what dose?

Lastly, do i take these w/ food or w/o, or does it not matter?

(edit: forgot another question lol, when / how much milk thistle should I take? my caps are 200mg.)
Try doing a search. The PCT's for Superdrol, PP, etc can be applied to your Halo cycle. Doesn't matter if you take it with food or not. Take 25mg (If you have Gaspari Halo break a tab in half) in morning then in the afternoon, take the other 25mg. Maintain, increase or decrease dosage as required.

jdeity

Awards
ahhhh, break them in half, why? short bioavailability?

jdeity

Awards
anyone? I definitely see why many supplements are better to be spaced out. I'd imagine some reasons are to help increasing availability a little, or increasing duration of effects. But i've also read some convincing reasons to keep certain orals in the morning. So, what is the reasoning for taking two doses? The reasoning I have found for taking in the morning only is because, if the duration is short enough, it should be gone by nighttime. Since your body is bumping out the majority of it's GnRH at night (~85%), and therefore test, if the artificial stuff is mostly out of you by nighttime, you increase the amount your body will make, and use the oral during the day, which would cancel out your 15% natty production.

Because of that, i've been keeping my dose as a full pill in the am. But, if someone has something that sounds good, i'd love to improve what i'm doing.