when to shoot v. fast acting esters

Bait

Awards
Hey everyone I'm doing my first fast acting cycle (prop, npp adrol) i'm running 8 weeks prop, 6 weeks npp, 4-6 weeks adrol. I'm about to start today or tomorrow but i was wondering if i should shoot after or before work out?

my spots are delts, glutes, and quads. Should i shoot before or after i work out? and I've never done adrol either so should I split up the doseage (50mg) or just take it all at once...and before i work out or in the morning? I'm going to be working out around 2-3 on tuesdays and thursdays and at night m/w/f

Cliffs: When should i inject (before or after work out)? When should i take adrol and should i split up doseage?

i have 50 tabs of 50mg adrol...should i do like week 1-2 50mg, week 3-4 100mg or 5 weeks 50mg, 6 weeks 100mg or what ever so i end up using all my tabs?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I like to inject in the morning. Just personal preference i guess.

Bait

Awards
when do you work out though? i heard prop will start aching soon...

i was thinking 15-20 minutes before i work out?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I work out in the mornings usually. I think it helps to do it before a workout, even with prop, cuz you get the muscle warm and it seems that the oil disperses better this way.

Bait

Awards
alright sounds good...

anyone got suggestions on adrol? 50mg before work out...50mg week 1-2 100mg week 3-4.5 or what ever i can get out of it?

first time doing adrol btw...should i just try 50mg and see how that works out for me and bump if needed?