Methyl Plex & Methyl Drol 30 day cycle

1. Registered User
    Answers

Methyl Plex & Methyl Drol 30 day cycle

Hey all, I Fd up and started my cycle log in the wrong forum, but I know there are a lot of people who check out this forum who may not look at the training log one. However, Id like your opinions and input on my cycle so please go check it out. I know some of the regulars have found it and I appreciate you guys commenting and giving me advice but Id like everyone else to check it out as well.

Phera Plex / Superdrol Log

18 days in and Ive gained about 10-12 lbs but what I consider an insane amount of strength. Go check it out and let me know what you guys think.

thanks,
    Jay

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jaywalh
    Hey all, I Fd up and started my cycle log in the wrong forum, but I know there are a lot of people who check out this forum who may not look at the training log one. However, Id like your opinions and input on my cycle so please go check it out. I know some of the regulars have found it and I appreciate you guys commenting and giving me advice but Id like everyone else to check it out as well.

Phera Plex / Superdrol Log

18 days in and Ive gained about 10-12 lbs but what I consider an insane amount of strength. Go check it out and let me know what you guys think.

thanks,
    Jay
    Oh if any of the mods could just move my thread that would be awesome as well, either way I hope you all get to see it and throw some input at me. Thanks.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Just a Bump because I posted my PCT plan and was hoping some peeps might go over and comment.

-Jay
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES AnaBeta Elite 30 day cycle log
    By amezjab in forum PES
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
  2. 30 day cycle
    By Buddro in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:46 PM
  3. Replies: 4